Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 25-11-2022, 08:49 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I don't like the book and I don't want it around me

I don't think I like it much either.

Once I tried to read it cover to cover. I read about a third of it and then gave up because I was bored. I was attempting to read it because I thought that I ought to find it interesting. But I actually found it to be impossible to read.

Sometimes I stumble across quotes from the Bible which are pretty cool however such as when Jesus said "ye are gods". But it also contains stuff about an angry and vengeful god which I feel misrepresents the real God of love.
Old 04-12-2022, 08:51 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
They found some old scriptures, dusted them off and continued to fabricate. Evidence will be found in the dungeons of the Vatican. I could tell you some more truths but that would make your hair curl.

Probably in the same chamber where the original library of Alexandria is preserved from back when they faked burning everything when is all that got burned were copies while the originals were safely tucked away for a future time that's soon at hand some time after 2028
Old 04-12-2022, 10:53 AM
Pathfinder
I trust two authorities on The Bible

The first is Tony Bushby who researched his subject thoroughly and wrote a number of books about it.

The second was Neville Goddard who quoted the Bible as an allegory in his books. Here is a description.

"You are, at this very moment, drawing into your world that which you are now conscious of being. If you are dissatisfied with your present expression in life, the only way to change it, is to take your attention away from that which seems so real to you and rise in consciousness to that which you desire to be. You cannot serve two masters, therefore to take your attention from one state of consciousness (that which you DO NOT wish to experience) and place it upon another (that which you DO wish to experience) is to die to one and live to the other.

Nothing appears or continues in being by a power of its own. Events happen because comparatively stable imaginal activities created them, and they continue in being only as long as they receive such support. When man solves the mystery of imagining, he will have discovered the secret of causation, and that is: Imagining creates reality.

Therefore, the man who is aware of what he is imagining knows what he is creating; realizes more and more that the drama of life is imaginal — not physical. An awakened Imagination works with a purpose. It creates and conserves the desirable, and transforms or destroys the undesirable.

The world in which we live is a world of imagination, and man — through his imaginal activities — creates the realities and the circumstances of life; this he does either knowingly or unknowingly. All men possess the power to create reality, but this power sleeps, when not consciously exercised. Men live in the very heart of creation — The Human Imagination — yet are no wiser for what takes place therein.

Here within the writings of Neville Goddard you will find the secret to creating your life exactly the way you want it, using your Imagination!

About Neville Goddard

Neville Lancelot Goddard was born on 19 February 1905 in St. Louis. Michael, Barbados, West Indies.

In September 1922 Neville went to the United States to study theatrical art at the age of just seventeen. While travelling with his dance companions across England, Neville met a man who introduced him to the world of metaphysics through a series of books on the power of mind.

Inspired by these teachings Neville left his worldly goals behind to pursue the study of mysticism and spirituality.

It is on this path that he met his teacher Abdullah, who taught Neville the principals of creation, guiding him to deepen in his spiritual journey and leading him on to become one of the world's most recognised teachers on the law of attraction.

Neville travelled throughout the United States teaching and lecturing on radio and television as well as holding regular public conferences, some of which were recorded. These rare recordings are full of spiritual secrets and practical advice offering a treasure to the true seeker. Neville also published a small range of books containing spiritual wisdom, instructions, and real life stories from students who had achieved their goals through following his teachings."
Taken from reviews for his book The Essential Collection.
Old 04-12-2022, 12:19 PM
Master

I guess I might be lucky because I’ve used the imagination all my life, which was just normal for me.

So my life is exactly the way I want it.

Yep I guess it works.
Old 14-12-2022, 11:54 PM
Pathfinder
Two books by Dolores Cannon, "Jesus and the Essenes" and "They Walked With Jesus".
Old 28-02-2023, 09:50 PM
Seeker

Yes, trust it.
Old 01-03-2023, 03:50 AM
MAYA EL

Fun fact Nevilles teacher Abdullah never existed physically infact he hinted to this by giving him the name "Abdullah" because Abdullah is code for Abdullah oblongata because his teacher was the imagination and his own mind, also people are more inclined to except and trust what you say if you can off put the weight of authority on to a master that's older and wiser then yourself.
Old 05-03-2023, 04:42 AM
Pathfinder
we seem present in an mostly love as compared to hate reality involving Like story of robbin hood where he burns his memory into her memory with bullying her and burning her hair as a child and getting her brother killed

sorta male barbaric dominated Y chromosome contributor where dude fences in his selected target female does horrible things to her and then offers some comfort and she forgives and accepts monetary tokens for her to promise overseal Situation 2 then become one in holy union

But the Tru heart Love at first sight where people both equally admit they are hopelessly in love dont take affect

upper dimensions are viewed as like the christ or crystal realm 5th dimension seemingly shows what obvious 2 me as Griffin BY The symbology of Cherubim are described in the Bible as having four faces: a face of an ox, a lion, an eagle and a man. evidence how these faces depict different aspects of a king's power, majesty, and intelligence

so ignoring the doom and gloom factor of Revelation 4:7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

The Bible refers to it as a fearsome beast having monstrous ferocity and great power. The Hebrew word for “Leviathan” has the root meaning of The Hebrew word for “Leviathan” has the root meaning of “coiled” or “twisted.” Isaiah 27:1 speaks of “Leviathan the fast-moving serpent, Leviathan the squirming serpent; . . . the sea monster” (NET). Whatever this monster of the sea is (or was), its strength and wild nature were well known.

BUT Also stated about Leviathan in job is its you could not probably ever **** that thing off AND If u ever did it would be something you would never forget

most preciously in Book of Job presents fact of ONE OF Gods play toys or his "Gods" friend .,.

and "afraid of nothing" Moses for instance was according to bible story Meekest soul on planet earth .,. but also wielding Power compared to THE HAMMER of Dawn

So here is the bible punch line are we Leviathan in training camp to get us to become equals to god So we can know good and evil And self choose kindness

We were according to bible created in Gods image .,.
perfect in every way shape and form

From science standpoint that is we would become an VIRUS on a petri dish
on an medium that fills any reality instantaneously and MITE Overtake the BIG BANG at Superluminous Speed and destroy creation the second humanoids were powered on

hence causing an undo of creation and the escape speed needed for creator most high to get off this or that dimension and apply limited memory caps or upper limits to each Graduating class

and actually earth probably as an Prison planet till we are approved of by like the Christ So we would accept the leave the Judgement and punishment up to karma
meaning we reap what we sow in crop growing analogies And graduate to how do we ever make up for the evil we did to others before to day Mandalla and balance the scales of patience verses ability / idea to get even

and the pure in heart will see god stated in bible and mengance is mine .,. not yours AS Its not really fair to judge a person from observing someone on "possibly" the worst day of their life .,. with god it knows our hearts and intentions and since most human hearts are hardened like stone and jesus heart was lited on fire with love for the poor, meek and kind earth folk
Old 05-03-2023, 04:52 AM
Pathfinder
perhaps bible is just another presentation of polytheism of infinite wisdom and back story had to be dumbed down

as most humans have been taught with pain or pleasure for good / bad school grades with .001 percent of the IQ of an Deity creature and to not confuse the silly humans its maybe just called MUCH Like in bible book of acts IN ONE Accord with an massive panel of infinite wisdom claiming to one God so we could focus on mastering single prospect from simple observation post and JUST Too much data to process without burning the human up in spontaneous combustion through enlightenment
Old 05-03-2023, 06:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
What is your opinion of the Bible? Is it really the final authority on life? Can we trust it?
The way I see this ...

The Bible is as good as you are able to intuitively interpret its lessons.

The way you asked, suggests that at the time you didn't know how to approach it.

It is the kind of book that the more you grow, the more you get from / through it, but again, only if you interpret it intuitively, leaving aside all your beliefs and expectations, to minimize misinterpretations.

It isn't the final authority, but a good conduit for accessing your inner knowledge and guidance. Everything you experience can be used as such a conduit.

It doesn't matter that the Bible was modified through copying, translating, interpreting. It doesn't even matter what Jesus exactly said, nor what he exactly meant. It matters only what you interpret from it, with the help of your inner source of knowledge and guidance.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.