Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-09-2022, 03:29 PM
Suspended
Guide

Sorry lostsoul13 I disagree. A twin flame has very close even sometimes telepathic gifts between each other,They know everything about each other, Same dress sense etc.They know each other's feelings, in fact they are virtually the same in every way (Twins,a soul split before incarnation).
A soulmate is a soul you have a close relationship with who is in your soul group.You may have a contract formed before incarnating.
Many folks incorrectly think that they have met their soulmate, when they haven't.This is what leads to heartache.
Old 21-09-2022, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
@ladyrose92............Yes I do ,otherwise it is a soulmate.
TFs aren't biological twins at all. That'd be sick as biological twins are siblings.
Old 21-09-2022, 07:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
If you are seeing signs and red flags that your partner is cheating on you, I tend to feel that they probably are.

One thing being raised in a narcissistic household does to people is it tends to create adults who mistrust their gut feelings and gaslight themselves.

Until these inner wounds are addressed, the addiction and attraction to narcissists or trauma bonding tends to continue the cycle.

If you are ready to take these steps in your life, you may find yourself ready to leave behind or transform many of your relationships in your life at this time.
This I agree with.
Considering you feel a strong need for love because of the situation you're in is only indicative that you aren't in a loving situation. We tend to react/feel that way when we're with someone that doesn't fulfil us (right now) and/or doesn't love us.
Then you seek some solace in the external. It means you're lacking inner strength, confidence, self-esteem, self-love etc.
Since you grew up in an emotionally and mentally unhealthy environment this is not odd. But it likely could do with some good healing.

When in such an instable situation in life it's difficult to connect to your inner guidance as you're on red alert. People in trouble seek something, a buoy. Don't latch onto the TF thing, seek something else, maybe a good therapist, talk to your partner (no blame, talk!) and see where you two are, get his input and feedback. Might be scary, but better knowing where you stand than this situation.
Old 22-09-2022, 06:56 AM
Suspended
Guide

Whats sick about it FairyCrystal?The soul is split before incarnation There are too many names made up on here from lovesick folk. This is not an *Agony Aunt* forum.
Old 22-09-2022, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Whats sick about it FairyCrystal?The soul is split before incarnation There are too many names made up on here from lovesick folk. This is not an *Agony Aunt* forum.
Because ultimately TFs come together in a romantic relationship. Siblings don't, aren't even allowed to by law, and it is sick.

You seem to mix up splitting at a very high level, what's called the soul splitting, and a physical split when twins -as in 2 babies- are formed.
They're two totally different, entirely unrelated things.

Also, if you cannot be respectful in your reply, then don't post at all.
Old 22-09-2022, 09:56 AM
Suspended
Guide

twin flames don't come together in a romantic relationship, soul mates do, that is why any offspring are born deformed if any twin flames join together romantically.
Twin flames have a different kind of love,sorry to burst your bubble.

Ps.....I'm not the one getting angry here.
Old 22-09-2022, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
twin flames don't come together in a romantic relationship, soul mates do, that is why any offspring are born deformed if any twin flames join together romantically.
Twin flames have a different kind of love,sorry to burst your bubble.

Ps.....I'm not the one getting angry here.
That's odd since you're the one using an angry emoticon, not me. I'm just attempting to convey a message.
But clearly you are so convinced you're right I'm not going to bother anymore.

It's a shame there's yet another person on here who spreads misinformation about TFs, and yours is the worst I've ever come across, the farthest from the mark.
I hope no one buys into this nonsense and finds a good source.
Old 22-09-2022, 10:21 AM
Suspended
Guide

Take care fairy crystal

Ps............those emojies were from yesterday as i was angry about the way names are flung around recklessly.

Believe what you like, I'm just conveying the truth.

Last edited by hazada guess : 22-09-2022 at 12:03 PM.
Old 22-09-2022, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Take care fairy crystal

Ps............those emojies were from yesterday as i was angry about the way names are flung around recklessly.

Believe what you like, I'm just conveying the truth.
Maybe it's good to do some introspection to see why you have such a strong knee-jerk reaction concerning this subject. I mean, why get angry when others discuss something that's not to your liking. Goes a bit far.
And now you make out to believe that it was a general anger, yet you directed it at me, even got name calling in.
Again, if you can't be respectful, don't reply at all.
I don't like being on the receiving end of someone else's control issues, and next time you do this I will report you.

And I believe you think you are conveying the truth. Bear in mind this is your truth. Or if you prefer, to use your own words: your bubble.
Old 22-09-2022, 01:29 PM
Suspended
Guide

Chill Fairy Crystal,It was NOT at you,Don't let your temper get the better of you when you are wrong on this subject.
go ahead report me ,truth hurts.You are not Alway's right.