Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 13-09-2022, 10:33 PM
Master
QMB
https://www.cms.gov/Medicare-Medicai...ion-Office/QMB
Old 14-09-2022, 01:54 AM
So a friend that knows a LOT, smarter than me...said, 'Huh? Part B doesn't cost anything.' I didn't ask what she meant ...
maybe cuz it's partnered with Part A?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-09-2022, 12:47 PM
Master
Starting at page 3 here
https://www.medicare.gov/sites/defau...ted-States.pdf
this looks like what they sent me in the package.

Also see
https://www.medicare.gov/sites/defau...o-Medicare.pdf
Old 22-09-2022, 08:23 PM
jaminhealth

Medicare has been a good ally in my life and I signed up for in 2003 and like everything else my contribution increases every year, as does SS benefits go up a bit every year. Now my share for Medicare is $171/mo and honestly I rarely see a doctor these days. Once a year for my Integrative MD check in.

I have become more and more my own healer as I've gotten older and "wiser"...
Old 24-09-2022, 12:10 AM
Master
I checked the decline part B box and sent in the card. I'll only get part A starting December 1.
Old 21-10-2022, 01:35 AM
jaminhealth

Part A is Hospital

I have both A and B and when I joined 19 yrs ago costs were negligible so I took both. I spend my bulk of $$$ on supplements which are out of pocket.
Old 23-10-2022, 06:59 PM
jaminhealth

Just got a statement from Medicare and my only doctor visit in May 2022 and they paid NOTHING toward that visit. Doc billed Medicare $325 for that 20 minute visit and nothing paid to doc. Things have changed a lot since I joined 19 yrs ago,,,,I'm calling Medicare tomorrow and see WHY no payment to doc. I wonder what I pay for A and B? Maybe they can tell me. I would not be without A, hospital stays can break one.
Old 23-10-2022, 08:02 PM
Administrator
We have got. free Health care here, but i can see we are going to have to get private health care soon.
The waiting lists for operations here is years long.

I have been looking into it. but the way things are people are struggling with the cost of Living crisis. so paying for health care is low on their list atm

Namaste
Old 23-10-2022, 09:34 PM
jaminhealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
We have got. free Health care here, but i can see we are going to have to get private health care soon.
The waiting lists for operations here is years long.

I have been looking into it. but the way things are people are struggling with the cost of Living crisis. so paying for health care is low on their list atm
Free??? What is that? I hear this from folks in Europe, nothing is Free, the govt gets their money one way or another.

And here in the U.S. more and more doctors are hanging up their licenses as so many are burned out and even losing medical licenses as they are penalized for trying to help their patients "out of the standard medical guidelines".. There are so many therapies than can help heal.
Old 23-10-2022, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth
Just got a statement from Medicare and my only doctor visit in May 2022 and they paid NOTHING toward that visit...
I would not be without A, hospital stays can break one.
I agree about Plan A

Prob the doc was not listed as ''in their Network.''
In the US I have United Health Care ---I do fine. So do others that have many operations.
Gotta be 'in the Network'...OR pre approved.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru