Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-11-2023, 09:00 AM
Master

any guidance for kundalini awakening?

Hey,

i guess Ive been having an kundalini awakening for quite some while now. I do not know how to utilize it well. I constantly feel this energy that grants me gifts, but I dont know how to make wise choices??? I am investing in my soul/inner self? But the part that is down to earth? Like intelligence and body, but the soul part of that and not the vessel Im in. Idk even... I keep on developing that mind and etc, but I dont know if these choices are wise.

The kundalini flows through, sometimes hitting against the crown and causing severe pain. But most of the time I can let it flow. Im not sure if Im doing it right or how to let it do its own thing and let it do whatever it needs to .. it just gives me choices like: ok what YOU want? But then I dont really know... Be more handsome? But from my soul? Be more intelligent and developed? But from my soul?

Kind regards,

CW

Edit:

The kundalini seems to be teaching me... Its very fascinating. Its unlike the spontaneous flow, which is still there, but it prompts me like ok whats next and then based on the decision I get feedback.
Old 11-11-2023, 09:51 AM
Master

Hi Cosmic and Bless you.
You don't have to do anything . Just go with the flow .
You do not have to make any conscious decision on how to behave because this awakening is happening and it is in control.
All you can do is embrace it , accept it as the greatest gift , and wake up each morning with the knowledge that your life is even more enriched than it was yesterday and have the excitement of a young child at Christmas as to what tomorrow will bring !
Old 11-11-2023, 11:25 AM
Master

Thank you AB!!!
Old 16-11-2023, 07:28 AM
Master
Nothing to add, what AngelBlue has said.

If there is pain, it means there is a blockage. What is blockage? Fear.

Each energy vortex corresponds to a different vibration, just like the rainbow, prismatically displaying beauteous hues of white light. Examine the fear. It should not be there but yet it is, owing to past conditioning. It has nothing to do with us. Just flick it away.

Don’t look upon kundalini as something external to us. Rather, affirm that we are it. From ‘outside’, look ‘in’. We as kundalini are energising this form of dust. Of course, in the meantime, we can choose an intermediate orientation and look upon the energy as Divine Mother, which is what it is, in duality.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 16-11-2023 at 08:26 AM.
Old 16-11-2023, 07:52 AM
Master

Hey,

I feel my kundalini is active? But just very stable... Surely when reading the post of Unseeking Seeker, I feel that energy going up. It seems to have been there for months
Old 16-11-2023, 08:13 AM
Master

Oh my goodness, so beautifully explained Unseeing Seeker.
Good advice "flick away the fear" just like an annoying fly.
There is no place for fear during this process. It is the greatest gift that we can receive.
( Even though it CAN be very scary which is perfectly normal given we don't know what is happening at first).....
And as I see it it means we are the "chosen ones" .
And myself personally cannot even begin to describe what an honour , a privilege this was for me after everything I went through in my life.
I think the biggest thing it showed me was that I wasn't the waste of space I always assumed I was !
Old 16-11-2023, 08:36 AM
Master
@ CosmicWonder ~ the energy may move in any direction, it makes no difference. Of course, there are systems of forced practices where aspirants attempt to steer the energy to a this or that chakra, which I do not endorse.

Reflect. In kundalini awakening, what is actually happening? Our attention is internalised by force. In other words, we as ‘this’ wish to entwine with kundalini as ’that’. Form is transformed. In time, we become bliss energised. Ego cravings reduce. We shift from separateness to interconnectedness to oneness.

It is a guided process. The spirit guide or master may be invisible or may communicate telepathically, if required. It does not matter. What is relevant is our receptivity, acceptance and fearlessness, whilst keeping heart pure. What is purity? Aligning thought, word and deed, moment to moment in resonance with unconditional love, agape love.

Lower mind questions, doubts and fears. That is natural. However, we must be willing to dissolve in the stream. If we do not, progress is not possible, in my view.
Old 16-11-2023, 11:12 AM
Master

@unseeking seeker,

Ive gone through major transformationa that passed my awareness, and it keeps flowing... I have autism, and difficulty learning as a kid and before this stuff happened. But its getting easier and easier to learn and adapt and etc. Its truly wonderful... My life is taking off, with forced down time last three or two weeks. It feels as if my entire being is constantly chosing transformation. Its so... Intense