Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-06-2022, 01:03 PM
Knower
Let's talk about the practical side of the situation. Are you financially independent ? Do you have a job ? or are you looking for a job ? If not then are you in a position to take up some job after training yourself in some way ?

If you somehow become financially independent then you can live alone. Hope this helps.,
Old 30-06-2022, 02:01 PM
Knower
sorry. you mentioned that you are in between jobs and hope to find one soon. I overlooked that in my previous message.

the moment you are away from your father you will start recovering from the nightmare. once you are away you can probably start reflecting about your life with your parents and calm down your strong emotions towards your father. That will bring you peace and true separartion from your father.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Ascender

I'm sorry you're being forced to live in such a toxic environment. I would recommend getting some foam earplugs to help quiet some of the noise. When you find some quiet, meditate on your heart chakra and with each breath visualize it growing bigger and bigger. Think of someone that invokes deep feelings of love. It could be a former lover or a beloved pet or a really good friend. Then visualize a bright pink light enveloping you and growing big enough to include both your parents. Hold it and the feeling of love for as long as you can. Release. Repeat as needed.

Another thing you can do is distance healing on them. Take deep breaths and visualize energy coming into your body from the bottom of your feet, filling your body and coming out of your hands on the exhale. Give attention to your heart center and visualize filling it and that energy coming out of your hands. Mentally hold a tiny version of your parents in your hands and send that healing energy to them. Visualizing the energy healing their emotions and your relationship with them.

These meditations and energy work will help quiet the house. It sounds like everybody is being bombarded by negative energy and it's feeding off of itself. Adding positive energy in the house will help. You also call on angels to clear the house of all negative energy on a continual basis. And ask the angels to surround you and protect you from that negative energy.

Remember everything, including us and our thoughts are energy and our thoughts can be powerful. Energy follows thought and intent.

And in the meantime, I would try to spend as much time out of the house as possible. If you have means for transportation, I would get a job, any job part time even if it's fast food or retail to get you out and to give you some spending money until you find a better paying job in the field that you're familiar with.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:12 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Another thing you can do is distance healing on them.

I dont think she is in a position to do any kind of healing on her parents. Before even beginning to do healing work, she must first of all reduce the resentment, otherwise her healing on her parents will be a lie. Also to even begin doing healing work, you must have a positive mindset, which is not so easy for her given her situation. You cant even think of energy flowing into her feet and going to the hands and all that stuff unless you have first forgiven them. And before she forgives them, she must first calm her emotions down when she thinks of what happened to her.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:23 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurab
sorry. you mentioned that you are in between jobs and hope to find one soon. I overlooked that in my previous message.

Thank you so much for your empathetic replies, and I will respond to your PM as soon as I can. Yeah I agree, my first goal should definitely be to get out of the house. I already know it will be a lot easier to gain peace and clarity after that. Thanks again for your kindness I do appreciate it!
Old 01-07-2022, 10:28 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
I'm sorry you're being forced to live in such a toxic environment.

Thanks so much for taking the time to type this, that reminder about thoughts and energy is so true. I've been visualising a protective barrier around me every morning since I made this post, and I've been feeling better already, so there's definitely something to that sentiment!

I appreciate the practical advice as well. I've recently bought some foam earplugs and I've been thinking about spending my time in the library to apply for jobs instead, so thank you for reaffirming that decision!
Old 01-07-2022, 08:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge
Thanks so much for taking the time to type this, that reminder about thoughts and energy is so true.

You're welcome! Remember, keeping your vibration level up will help your parents raise their vibration level too. Try to keep attitude. Esther Hicks (she is the one who channels the entity Abraham and talks about law of attraction) has a youtube channel and she has some good suggestions on how to keep your vibration level positive.
Old 02-07-2022, 12:30 AM
Master

Quote:

How can I spiritually protect myself from this awful energy that I am exposed to every single minute of the day?
I sympathize with you so very much. I felt the same way when I lived with my parents. It was suffocating. I could not communicate with my father at all. My way out was leaving home for further studies away from home. For you, it could be the job you are looking for. If you are in the US, the job situation right now is very good. I read recently that there are two job openings for every job seeker. Keep trying and you will soon find one. Don't lose hope. I pray when I am in a bad situation. It always helps. I wish you the best.
Old 02-07-2022, 07:27 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Hi, I know you didn't mean it but this line of thinking is actually very invalidating.
Please know that I am very very sorry, also I will take actions to see it does not happen in the future.
Again I am so very sorry, I only intended to help,truly I did intend to be helpful.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
I sympathize with you so very much.
I'm so sorry you've been through that, and I'm proud of you for putting yourself first and getting away! Thanks so much for that encouragement, I live in Australia but I've heard similar things said about the job market so hopefully I get something soon. I'll try praying too. Thanks again and I wish you much healing