Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-06-2022, 12:56 AM
Seeker

I have experienced the presence of lower level entities that really were there to protect me from other demons when I was going through a very serious spiritual emergence that had supernatural aspects to it. I agree that they are capable of love and will protect you all the while they are feeding off of your energy. Weird, eh?!
Old 09-06-2022, 04:02 AM
Master
The dark side is the controlling side of all that is.
The question to me would be, if the dark or someone from the dark side offers protection, what do they want in return?
Old 09-06-2022, 01:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The dark side is the controlling side of all that is.
The question to me would be, if the dark or someone from the dark side offers protection, what do they want in return?

Very good question. The answer in my opinion....would be exactly the same as if the question was: if light, or someone from the light side offers protection, what do they want in return? Consent to feed off your energy. Dark would want to unreservedly feed off your negative energy, and the light would like to feed off your positive. As humans, we can produce both.
Old 10-06-2022, 07:12 AM
Master
Those of the light suck up your energies?
I heard this claim before. As a starter, I will tell a story:
Some years ago, on another forum a lady I knew in person, wrote to me, apologising, for connection with me, (me as Rah nam, not as me as the person) one of her children was ill, and she asked for help. Help was given.
I told her, there is no need to apologise, there is no limit to this energy.
Another lady, wrote to me the same, apologising for connecting to Rah, I can not remember why. And I told her the same thing. Even so, her greater self is much more extensive than Rah will ever be, but at that point she trusted him more than her own self.
The point of all this is, there is no limit to these energies we can have access to. Why would an entity or being of the light bother to suck up your low level energies?
By the way, entities or beings of the light will not offer you protection.

They might protect you if you ask. Otherwise, protections are arranged before incarnation.
Old 10-06-2022, 02:01 PM
Experiencer
Very interesting Rah, I love your stories. You raise a good question. Why would a being or entity of light bother to suck up our "low-level" positive energies? For starter, it's not Low-Level, and our ability to produce both positive and negative energy is astronomical.

Very simple in terms of energy. To experience this Physical Realm, it would require a lot of this dense energy either positive for the light, and negative for the dark...for them if they DON'T have a Physical Body themselves. So, for them to do what they must here in the Physical for whatever reason, they need energy source, they will either, take discretely, take with permission, or well coming to terms of sort with a human.

Now if the being of Light has a Physical Body why would they want to suck up our positive energy? Well again it's all depending on what they are trying to do, their intent. Not everyone has the same amount of positive or negative energy. Some Light beings are living such a sad life, deprived of positivity and would suck all the positivity it can from where it's at. And I'm quite confident in your life, you have experienced something like this. It's not Dark entities that are draining the positivity out of you, it's the Light entities that is, for whatever reason.

Not all Light beings are good, and not all Dark beings are bad.
Old 11-06-2022, 05:26 AM
asearcher

(Just wanna "say" that I read all your words here and am fascinated but I am afraid I am too ignorant to add to something, but thank you ever so for your words, I'm trying to learn)
Old 12-06-2022, 02:24 AM
Master
First, I would say, there is no good nor bad...
Shakespeare already knew this.
A path of development is just that, light, dark or somewhere in between.
What is different, are the methods used to move from one density to the next.

An entity choosing the path of the dark, or service to self, will separate from its group or what ever it is part of and become in my view a Being. (an entity is always part of something more extensive and has no direct access to source)
The aim of a being on the part of the dark is to control and eventually control all that is, and with this become all that is.
Those who follow the path of the light or service to others, and this path only works if those are in service to all that is, draw their energy via their greater self from source.
Distortions within each path you might see as good or bad if you choose to, but are like the salt in the soup. One could see free will as the number one distortion.

There is a point in everyone's development, where s/he has to become aware and fully embrace the other path as equally valid. Latest as we enter the sixth density or what I call the density of union. No worries, for most in this reality, this is still aeons away.

You might become aware of how different entities or beings interact from the outside with entities on the inside of this reality, and interpret it to your ability. I can say for my self and my own people, we are neither light nor dark and when we come to a planet in need of our assistance, we create an extension (incarnation) into this reality, which legitimises our work from within and from the outside.
Yes, agreements are made, many in fact. This kind of realities are created, controlled, organised, on many levels. More people become aware of snippets or layers of this reality, during what the Germans would call "Umbruch" or perhaps transition.
Old 21-07-2022, 06:58 PM
Seeker

Good point. Hopefully just some energy. I wouldn't want an attachment of any sort. How do you get attachments ?
Old 02-08-2022, 04:41 AM
asearcher

Hi Shari, I don't know how you get attachments. I suspect someone in my past has done something, as so too I have been told by others. some ex or connected to an ex. but while in the relationship no such thing, except one wanting me to be involved in it but not saying he himself was, saving his own skin. he maintained he knew some things from another person who had been into such things, not himself. O no. Not himself. Hard not to suspect him looking back.

then I think too if I sink into the low level's existence and i need protection someone has to portray as maybe bad to not be too noticed. I don't know. then i think too emotions such as trauma, depression, anxiety - any good person and spirit can have them and that then can led them down there and meaning if others are there that are alike, of course they will if they can and want to, try to protect you. having negative feelings or trauma don't mean we're bad.

when i have meditated i suspect i have drawn spirits to me, same when I am dreaming. But in reality, in being 100% awake and real in this world - then i have only seen 2 spirits in full body, detailed, and their story, looks were identified by others, had been real, alive once. (It's so cool!!! at least for me, I still have trouble getting over that I saw a spirit this way when me being fully awake. before only someone i know could do that and i would go where, what when? could not see a thing. I always question everything afterwards but this one was hard to. I know 2 aren't much but they are to me, hi hi. Sorry if I come across as a goof, e-hum)
Old 07-09-2022, 07:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Yes, someone from the Dark side can protect you, if they need you for something. Dark is just energy. Light is just energy.
As said it is true! Some one can protect you as long as they need something from you. For them you are host for their problems. They will try to connect with you by different means to complete their motive. Once done they no longer will associate with you.