Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 16-08-2021, 03:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Negative experiences with Spiritual beings

Ok, I am seeking help with my experience with spiritual beings. I used a pendulum once and started communicating with them instantly. Since then they have basically taken over my body. My symptoms are extreme. I have no history of mental illness and am sound still. However, the guides communicate with me and through me constantly. My voice does not sound like a normal voice and changes constantly. It is echoey and hollow, and at times their seems to be bubbles in my mouth. Hard to explain. I have been researching this and read about anyone experiencing similar symptoms. I am desperate in trying to get rid of these beings. I have reached out to a group of Shaman's who tried to get them to leave. During that session my body moved in unnatural ways as they used their energy. However, there was no long term affect. I have reached out to priests who state they do exorcisms for help and have not received any return phone calls. I am willing to try almost anything at this point. Any advice is appreciated.
Old 16-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Master
If you believe the pendulum brought forth these entities, have you removed the pendulum from your area?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-08-2021, 04:18 PM
Master
If it resonates with your heart, I can put you in touch with an advanced medium, who may be able to assist over the phone itself. No charge. If interested, please send a PM
Old 16-08-2021, 07:04 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquinn
Ok, I am seeking help with my experience with spiritual beings. I used a pendulum once and started communicating with them instantly. Since then they have basically taken over my body. My symptoms are extreme. ...
Hang in there, buddy ---wait ---people are at work or sleeping on the other side of the planet.
Ya can't keep posting multiple posts, my friend.
I believe a dozen+ were deleted?
Some people will respond. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-08-2021, 04:22 AM
Master
So, the door has been opened, and throwing away the key will not close the door, this is clear. And closing the door might not be the answer in my view and the view of the one I work with.
Any entity or being of the dark or the light or in between has to follow your directive, unless this challenge was initiated by your HS.
Calling on ones higher self and request protection, would be my first approach.

My personal approach is, I ask for protection of anything that is not of unconditional love. But this would have to be an entity or being past the fourth density.