Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-12-2017, 11:34 AM
Newbie ;)

This line will sound corny, but it was the moment I laid eyes on him I knew there was something special about him. It wasn't the way he was dressed, or that I was attracted to him, I was just mesmerized. I felt so pulled to him, like my soul was sick and needed his friendship to feel complete. We became friends a year later through some mutual friends and I was glad to finally meet him but whenever we were alone, we both felt so weird. Speechless. Years and years later, through all the pain and friendships we lost, we still beat the odds and always came back to eachother. Even if we weren't talking because of life, he appeared in my dreams to hold me and let me know everything was ok. I only learned of twin flames a year ago, and it explained everything. We tried a relationship, but the connection was just too strong and at the wrong time in our lives. I'm completely fine if we never physically see eachother again because I know our spirits are connected, but sometimes I wish that connection could just go away and he can just be a regular person to me.
Old 10-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Master
The 3D protection and 5D protection (some that it's difficult to articulate)

Even if the love seems absent, and just friendship - the spiritual connection remains

I felt protected
Old 20-04-2022, 11:16 AM
Knower
I am still not hundred percent sure if we are twin flames. I wonder if there is someone whocould say something about us while looking on a photo of us together. I have really hard time right now and feel Lost a bit and yet so powerful Love around me.

And answering the question: when i looked in his eyes i asked at first : do you recognize me/do you remember me. And he said: yes, will you Marry me? We knew each other 3 days.

I wish someone could help me a bit, just a bit

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 29-04-2022, 07:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkskymelody
What made you come to the conclusion or know your twin flame was your twin? Did you try to fight against the thought or were you 100% accepting of it?

Were there uncanny resemblances? What kind of synchronicities did you experience if their were any? Did you mistake anyone else as your twin flame before you met your actual twin flame?

I'm curious..

Honestly, I have anal retentive levels of skepticism and curiosity about the things in my life, and I feel I have to get to the bottom of any questions I have, particularly with ones so emotionally charged and intense. So does my DC. But we've been shown every sign at every turn possible. We've felt like answers to one another. Neither of us ever felt that anyone else was a twin flame to us previously, and even rejected the idea (especially both of us coming out of extensive histories with trauma, abuse, and codependency, along with years of recovery since). We've been actively working not to project on outcomes or jump to conclusions, and we're in separation to connect with ourselves and take our time and grace with the changes on the horizon. We've also been working through our resistances around all of it, but we both have our fair share. She initially reached out on my birthday, which was the full moon in Virgo (the last of this past astrological year), and we confessed our feelings by the new moon and stellium in Aries that followed.

The recognition was instant and powerfully aligned with several important aspects of our lives. We've both done immense work in complementary areas of our lives that we both connect on, several things that are statistically improbable even individually. We have interests and life experiences that individually are unusual have profoundly connected us to other people, but together feels like there's absolutely no mistake that we connected. Every topic of conversation is an exploration of what we have in common, and yet hold massive opportunities for both of us to learn and grow together, and support one another. We've asked over and over again, and we get confirmation at every turn, through every channel and medium. We've both sparked revolutions in each other's growth and life paths and changed just about every aspect of one another's lives in the matter of a couple weeks. And of course, the spiritual, energetic, magnetic, psychic, telepathic, and otherwise otherworldly connections we have are unspeakably powerful. We're mirrors.
Old 29-04-2022, 07:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkskymelody
What made you come to the conclusion or know your twin flame was your twin? Did you try to fight against the thought or were you 100% accepting of it?

Were there uncanny resemblances?
Honestly, I have anal retentive levels of skepticism and curiosity about the things in my life, and I feel I have to get to the bottom of any questions I have, particularly with ones so emotionally charged and intense. So does my DC. But we've been shown every sign at every turn possible. We've felt like answers to one another. Neither of us ever felt that anyone else was a twin flame to us previously, and even rejected the idea (especially both of us coming out of extensive histories with trauma, abuse, and codependency, along with years of recovery since). We've been actively working not to project on outcomes or jump to conclusions, and we're in separation to connect with ourselves and take our time and grace with the changes on the horizon. We've also been working through our resistances around all of it, but we both have our fair share. She initially reached out on my birthday, which was the full moon in Virgo (the last of this past astrological year), and we confessed our feelings by the new moon and stellium in Aries that followed.

The recognition was instant and powerfully aligned with several important aspects of our lives. We've both done immense work in complementary areas of our lives that we both connect on, several things that are statistically improbable even individually. We have interests and life experiences that individually are unusual have profoundly connected us to other people, but together feels like there's absolutely no mistake that we connected. Every topic of conversation is an exploration of what we have in common, and yet hold massive opportunities for both of us to learn and grow together, and support one another. We've asked over and over again, and we get confirmation at every turn, through every channel and medium. We've both sparked revolutions in each other's growth and life paths and changed just about every aspect of one another's lives in the matter of a couple weeks. And of course, the spiritual, energetic, magnetic, psychic, telepathic, and otherwise otherworldly connections we have are unspeakably powerful. We're mirrors.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 15-01-2023 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 15-01-2023, 07:53 AM
Light_Bridge_to_Shambhala

On the soul level we merge into a large pearl. The combination of our souls has a very clear pearl texture to it, which I thought was cool.
Old 10-02-2023, 05:54 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
For myself, ever since I was very young, I had visions of him and I felt his presence...almost tangible, as if I could reach out and touch...I saw his beautiful face, almond-shaped green eyes and long brown hair, silhouetted by the crescent moonlight, I saw his smile that lit up worlds, heard his laughter that shook the very foundations of my being and felt so much love...

Many years later, I saw and met exactly what I had seen and felt - had the direct experience of his existence...eternally apart and yet, eternally together as twin flames unite into a raging inferno.
This is the most romantic story I've ever heard. WOw.
Old 24-02-2023, 02:39 AM
Guide
I was told about him about 3 years before I found him. She described him to a T. By then I’d forgotten and then I looked at him and was like holy it’s you!!! I should’ve known something was off because he’s a very smart man and he fell for me after the first conversation. I’m talking Harvard grad for neuroscience type of smart. The conversations lasted until 3 am and he was just so smitten as was I. It wa da beautiful experience
Old 17-03-2023, 01:32 AM
Ascender
The very first time I realized I was in love with her, that love was insane and otherworldly, heavenly.
Old 19-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Experiencer
Soul frequency & voice vibration, telepathy
However the sign can be said for a soulmate or a fake karmic twin

Last edited by Flameseeker : 19-03-2023 at 04:30 PM.