Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-09-2016, 07:56 AM
Knower

I had this experience so much the last few months. I always felt I was jumping around and "fixing/balancing" was just going on. its funny where all this stuff even comes from. I think it's interesting for as long as you want it to be. Just like people can focus on healthy foods, or chakras, or akashic records... We just seem to go from one thing to the next. Not like I have a solution lol or whatever. Guess it's the fun of experiencing life we want to experience everything
Old 19-09-2016, 11:21 AM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

According to theoretical physics, it is quite possible. There are physicists that believe that every possible outcome results in a new branch in the universe. For example, you stand at a landing with stairs going up, and stairs going down. You flip a coin to determine whether you go up or down. The theory says that both outcomes happen but our conscious mind in "this" universe only experiences one. Our "other" self experiences the opposite in another universe.

So those of us that have had the opportunity to make a choice concerning our TF, could have made the opposite choice in a parallel universe and we are living out that choice.

For me I have often had moments or flashes of what that parallel world might be like. Those moments have sometimes kept me sane just because of the possibility that we might be together in that universe.
Old 19-09-2016, 11:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I can't make sense of it so I don't even think about it... It's not on my radar...
Wolf....Have you read any of the Seth materials by Jane Roberts? He made me question everything I thought I believed and explains much about the parallel and probable realities.

Much is so subtle to begin with that the mind rationalizes things so we mentally throw it out, however once its been brought to our attention the subtleties become more tangible with continued use of awareness. Its like exercising a muscle. You may find that it has always been on your radar but you never looked in the right place
Old 19-09-2016, 01:06 PM
Suspended
Master
Questioning Einstein.
http://sciliterature.50webs.com/RelativityDebates.htm
Old 19-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
I have always been fascinated with this concept and tend to believe it. I lived through the Mandela Effectl*, I've always loved shows like "LOST" and "Once Upon a Time" for their treatment of parallel universe as central aspect of the plot (called "sideways universe" by fans of the shows).

In addition to the Madela shift, I felt like I jumped to a different universe 15 years ago when I met my husband. I felt comfortable and safe with him, and allowed some grieving and depression over childhood stuff to come to the surface with him. During that depression, one day I said to myself "I wish I lived in the universe where everything in my life was the same, but I was no longer depressed" and in about 2 days, the depression lifted and never came back.

I think about the parallel universe again with Twin Flames. I felt like my twin awakened me and I felt the message that "this is not the life/universe I'm meant to be living in."

Now during separation from my twin this past year plus I often catch a glimpse or feel like my current reality is pushing up to a parallel reality where he is there in the space in the moment with me or my daughter. Like I'll be cooking and she'll be watching tv and I'll laugh at something from "Futurama" and I suddenly imagine my twin is in the room and he laughs too. Or when I'm in the hot tub at night I suddenly imagine him there too. Or I was explaining who "Bjorn Borg" was to my daughter in the car and suddenly imagined my twin seated next to me and his son next to my daughter and he added a few comments to the conversation and his son asked follow-up questions with my daughter.

I know it sounds crazy! Any one else experienced something similar? Any insights into what is happening in this experience? Do you believe in parallel universes? If so how does that interface with TFs?

The positive aspect of these parallel universe nudges/overlaps is that I feel very happy and content. I don't miss it when I snap back to my reality and he isn't there.

I would never admit this to another soul because it sounds too insane. But I'm glad I can express myself in this forum.

*I remember when and where I was when I learned Mandela died in prison. But then later I heard he was released from prison and couldn't fathom this because I remembered when he died in prison. And then in this Mandela was freed from prison reality, he eventually died about 20 years later (from my memory) as a freed man. Years later I learned I wasn't alone in this recollection of him having died in prison in the late 1980s or early 1990s.
Ive been thinking time travel, alterntive selfs (I also had a dream where I met anltertive life me-unfortunately i didnt look like me so we had a long convocation) -- its all intresting and physics ect... && teleporting-- time travel are beating at a lower vibration and telepoting is vibrating at a higher frequency. ?.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by lostsoul13 : 19-09-2016 at 06:22 PM.
Old 20-09-2016, 03:23 AM
Master
[quote=Katastrophic]I feel like I'll believe anything these days lol. If anyone had mentioned the Twin Flame "concept" to me a year ago I would have laughed. Same goes for synchronicities and really anything related to the "unexplained", and now look where I'm writing this post lol! So yeah, I could totally believe that there's a parallel universe somehow, someway.[/QUOTE]
I totally I agree.
Old 20-09-2016, 04:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Wolf....Have you read any of the Seth materials by Jane Roberts? He made me question everything I thought I believed and explains much about the parallel and probable realities.

Some of it, years ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Much is so subtle to begin with that the mind rationalizes things so we mentally throw it out, however once its been brought to our attention the subtleties become more tangible with continued use of awareness. Its like exercising a muscle. You may find that it has always been on your radar but you never looked in the right place

My primary question would be, how is the belief in parallel universes beneficial to us in the here & now? How does it enrich our lives or contribute to our well-being?

You are sentient and aware right now in this reality. Are there also countless other verions of 'you' that are equally sentient & aware in those parallel universes/realities? If yes, how can one possibly 'shift' to another reality/universe when there is already awareness present in the 'you' that exists in that reality/universe? Also, what would happen at physical 'death'? You 'die' in one reality but the same human character continues on living for god knows how long in all the other realities/universes until eventually all of these lives with this particular human character are finished? That part doesnt make sense to me either, lol... Oh and if one experienced self-realization (enlightenment) in one reality but not in the others - what is the point and what are the broader implications?

You really don't have to address these questions (not certain anyone has the actual answers either) ... Just throwing out the things that I can't make sense of regarding this theory/notion...

Last edited by wolfgaze : 20-09-2016 at 05:27 AM.
Old 20-09-2016, 04:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
My primary question would be, how is the belief in parallel universes beneficial to us in the here & now? How does it enrich our lives or contribute to our well-being?

You are sentient and aware right now in this reality. Are there also countless other verions of 'you' that are equally sentient & aware in those parallel universes/realities? If yes, how can one possibly 'shift' to another reality/universe when there is already awareness present in the 'you' that exists in that reality/universe? Also, what would happen at physical 'death'? You 'die' in one reality but continue on living the same human character for god knows how long in all the other realities/universes until eventually all of these lives with this particular human character are finished? That part doesnt make sense to me either, lol... Oh and if one experienced self-realization (enlightenment) in one reality but not in the others - what is the point and what are the implications?

You really don't have to address these questions (not certain anyone has the actual answers either) ... Just throwing out the things that I can't make sense of regarding this theory/notion...

I so wish I was allowed to talk about this! I can't though, my higher self decisions don't allow for it.

wolfgaze, if there was anyone I would love to talk about this subject with, it would be you, so I really hope someone else will answer your questions. The answers are beautiful and wonderful...hopefully someday in the future when I have taken care of some things you and I might still possibly have a chat about it?

Darn it!!

I'm still going to read all of those books you recommended for me to read a while back ago, btw...they're on my reading list for this winter...
Old 20-09-2016, 05:23 AM
Master
There is only One moment in all existence, right? If time is a construct of ours and not actually real, it's just how we experience things from our vantage points, and if past lives are real, then must they not all be happening at the same time? This would mean there are future and past lives all happening simultaneously. I don't quite get the different timelines in one congruent reality... I like wolf's focus on how would this belief benefit us?

If you don't mind Red I'd like to share a personal story. I think it will enrich your thread and not detract from it. When I was young I had a premonition that I would die in my late teens/early twenties. It seemed like there was this black curtain that hung at that point and I could not imagine a future past this curtain. As I grew older I became increasingly more reckless (self fulfilling prophecy?) in part because I knew I was approaching this black curtain, the feeling was so strong. I was very sick spiritually for these years leading up to the curtain. As I've mentioned in other threads, I had an eating disorder as well as an addiction. My kundalini rising culminated while I was driving. I was suddenly overcome with the feeling that I was about the die. I slowed down to maybe 15 mph then had a vivid vision of myself lying face down on the side of the road in snow, dead, with a head injury. Then I experienced an ego-death and ever since this experience it really does in many ways feels like these first 19 years of my life were a past life. Your post makes me wonder if in another timeline I did actually physically die but I switched over to this one. The black curtain is gone now and I can surely envision my future :). Odd to think about! I think I'm going to stick with me misinterpreting ego-death for physical death/the ending of one theme of karma and/or that this was an option but I chose a way cooler and more beneficial route because actually dying does wig me out.
Old 20-09-2016, 05:25 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
I so wish I was allowed to talk about this! I can't though, my higher self decisions don't allow for it.

Oooh, can you talk more about the bolded (in a general sense)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
wolfgaze, if there was anyone I would love to talk about this subject with, it would be you, so I really hope someone else will answer your questions. The answers are beautiful and wonderful...hopefully someday in the future when I have taken care of some things you and I might still possibly have a chat about it?

Darn it!!

Sure, I am open to listening if/when the time comes...

In the interim, I'm going to work on changing over to the reality where I win the lottery and get to secure my mountain dream home in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado...