Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Experiencer
Do You Believe in Parallel Universes?

I have always been fascinated with this concept and tend to believe it. I lived through the Mandela Effect*, I've always loved shows like "LOST" and "Once Upon a Time" for their treatment of parallel universe as central aspect of the plot (called "sideways universe" by fans of the shows).

In addition to the Madela shift, I felt like I jumped to a different universe 15 years ago when I met my husband. I felt comfortable and safe with him, and allowed some grieving and depression over childhood stuff to come to the surface with him. During that depression, one day I said to myself "I wish I lived in the universe where everything in my life was the same, but I was no longer depressed" and in about 2 days, the depression lifted and never came back.

I think about the parallel universe again with Twin Flames. I felt like my twin awakened me and I felt the message that "this is not the life/universe I'm meant to be living in."

Now during separation from my twin this past year plus I often catch a glimpse or feel like my current reality is pushing up to a parallel reality where he is there in the space in the moment with me or my daughter. Like I'll be cooking and she'll be watching tv and I'll laugh at something from "Futurama" and I suddenly imagine my twin is in the room and he laughs too. Or when I'm in the hot tub at night I suddenly imagine him there too. Or I was explaining who "Bjorn Borg" was to my daughter in the car and suddenly imagined my twin seated next to me and his son next to my daughter and he added a few comments to the conversation and his son asked follow-up questions with my daughter.

I know it sounds crazy! Any one else experienced something similar? Any insights into what is happening in this experience? Do you believe in parallel universes? If so how does that interface with TFs?

The positive aspect of these parallel universe nudges/overlaps is that I feel very happy and content. I don't miss it when I snap back to my reality and he isn't there.

I would never admit this to another soul because it sounds too insane. But I'm glad I can express myself in this forum.

*I remember when and where I was when I learned Mandela died in prison. But then later I heard he was released from prison and couldn't fathom this because I remembered when he died in prison. And then in this Mandela was freed from prison reality, he eventually died about 20 years later (from my memory) as a freed man. Years later I learned I wasn't alone in this recollection of him having died in prison in the late 1980s or early 1990s.
Old 18-09-2016, 05:43 PM
Suspended
Master
i also feel and see my life with my twin, even like glimpses but i dont know where it comes from. but the thing is, what we think, we manifest. i think its our minds showing the life we can have and will have with our twins if we stay positive, focused and are willing to learn our lessons.

i dont believe in parallel universe. but its just i have no proof and havent focused on that. i focus on this life right now and its not easy to maintain lol
Old 18-09-2016, 06:45 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't know... last year I would've said I met one of my SC's in a parallel universe first before we met here. But I have no idea anymore... the memory seemed real enough at the time.
Old 18-09-2016, 09:38 PM
Master
If you are curious you can look up Bashar and his teachings on past and future lives which are all happening actually simultaneously. I watched this great video of his explaining how we can access any awareness from any of our simultaneous lives (or realities as you are calling them) that is helpful to this one we are experiencing now. It's like this is our vantage point but our Spirit has many many different vantage points. I can't find the video I'm talking about but if I come across it I'll post it.

Emm, do you know which I'm referring to?

Red, I think that the direct learning you are doing, not getting this information from books etc. but from your own life and your awareness is the best and purest way. It's up to you if you want to look up teachings about simultaneous lives (there are many out there). I think it makes sense as there is only Now. <3
Old 18-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Master
It sounds like you are merging from one vantage point into another which you get the sense already exists :)
Old 19-09-2016, 12:24 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for your responses and thanks for the reference, Bluebird. You always give great references and I love looking them up (like the twin flame couple you mentioned in another thread). It helps me a lot to know how other people are conceiving and explaining these esoteric things.
Old 19-09-2016, 02:26 AM
Knower
I have believed in the possibility of parallel universes for most of my life. This next paragraph is a brief summary of something I wrote on February 24, 2003, which I never finished:
Joe and Laura are married to one another in Reality A. In Reality B Joe is single, and Laura is married to another man. In Reality B nothing ever happens between Joe and Laura, even though the love that exists in Reality A spills over and affects them deeply in Reality B; or at least it affects Joe. If it affects Laura, she never admits it.
One year ago, on August 5, 2015, I wrote the following very rough first draft in the form of a fictional story. It is a continuation of my thoughts above, and it is what I imagine may be true. The "generous," "silly" and "benevolent" feelings I describe actually happened to me back in 2003 and again last year. I have altered some of the following for the sake of continuity with the previous paragraph:
Imagining what life with Laura might have been like, Joe imagines the possibility of parallel timelines. Is there a version of himself in another timeline where he is happily married to Laura right now? Would that explain why he feels such selfless feelings of love and happiness around her? Joe had recently read several hundred, supposedly true personal stories that were written by people who had briefly, unexpectedly slipped into parallel timelines.* He had already been imagining such a possibility for at least the past twenty years… The idea that parallel timelines might be real suddenly causes him to feel some sincere emotions. In a moment of generous, but silly, benevolence, he sincerely wishes the version of himself in the other timeline all the happiness in the world" with Laura. It gives him a warm feeling to feel so magnanimous. The idea of at least one theoretically lucky version of himself makes him feel good. It also makes him feel that he may be part of some bigger plan, even if his own small role in it stinks.
*[The parallel timelines stories (and time slips stores) may be found on the "Above Top Secret" website.]
Old 19-09-2016, 04:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow this is a big subject and yes not only do I believe there is such a thing but Ive also experienced similar to what you described Red. Bluebird's recommendation to watching Bashar explain this is a good one although I couldnt find the one you're referring to Bluebird, sorry

However from what Ive gleaned so far is we shift from parallel reality to parallel reality all the time but so quickly we are not aware of it. Our Now perspective is influenced by our present vibrational state and we attract the reality we are aligned to at any given moment, this goes on seamlessly because the difference in our vibration at any given moment is usually not so vast.

I wont go too much into this but what you're referring to is not so much about the shifting to these different realities but being aware of both the one you're in and another at the same time. As I understand it this has something to do with a higher state of consciousness...some call it going from 3D to 4D. As we ascend into higher dimensions we can begin to sense other realities simultaneously. ..for instance in the 5th dimension we can focus on several realities at the same time. Our higher selves do this, but we came here to specifically focus on one reality....see it as a kind of fine tuning an instrument if you like.

Anyhow, how this correlates with this tf energy is that they have triggered in us a remembrance of who we are through the high energy of love, raising our awareness. Its all good and thrilling to encounter. You get to trust the use of your imagination as somehow there seems to be more substance to it than before. Dreams too, mine changed completely after meeting mine...or at least after the kundalini event, its like i revisit the same places and observe other times and places. Sometimes they bleed through later in my day, I get snapshots of those places as if I'm accidently tuning in and immediately tune out again.

All fascinating stuff...enjoy exploring
Old 19-09-2016, 05:11 AM
Knower

I feel like I'll believe anything these days lol. If anyone had mentioned the Twin Flame "concept" to me a year ago I would have laughed. Same goes for synchronicities and really anything related to the "unexplained", and now look where I'm writing this post lol! So yeah, I could totally believe that there's a parallel universe somehow, someway.
Old 19-09-2016, 05:36 AM
Deactivated Account
I can't make sense of it so I don't even think about it... It's not on my radar...