Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:52 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Bontrager
The energies you resonate with (assuming I understand your experience of resonance) generally are those represented by calculations with your name. The resulting numbers represent energies related to the essence of the person that is you.

The life path number is calculated from your birth date. The energies the number represents generally has to do with events and circumstances that occur often or are persistent as you live life -- and as Clio_86 alluded to, the career a person is best or really good at. It is a "things you do and things that happen" number rather than being the essence of you, the person.

All cycles, from daily to the three-cycle life period, are calculated using the birth date.

Consider also that there are many positions in your numerology chart. Some or a few name calculations may contain the number 9 and be the reason you resonate with that number.

Will

Okay, that makes sense! Thanks ~
Old 12-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

Not looked at mine for a long time now. I am a Master Number 11
I have I am told a lot of power behind my birth date October 10 1962

With the 10's being so for front. Add to that the time LOL 12:01 AM I was born at on the night of the biggest recorded storm the city I was born in has had....I am a storm child LOL .

- very intuitive - yes I am a Medium/ Psychic
- sensitive and a great understanding of others - yes can read most anyone like an open book
- pick up on relationships and health ext of others without being told a thing about them - yes and yes (but learned do do this with permissions)
- use the gift of intuition to help others - this is so me
- spiritually aware - yes
- a visionary - on some levels only
- inspiriting - always see the light at the end of the tunnel of life
- charismatic - (definition Websters)
exercising a compelling charm that inspires devotion in others. - do not seek it out but could easily have the path of fame and attentions if that door was to open in me
- rely on faith rather than logic - more the shades of grey here of common ground that both are equal and balanced
- instinctive understanding of metaphysics - yes but always open to learn more
- finish what is started - so right on here
- good at forming partnerships - yes first relationship 33 years
- Marry young (yes 18) first one - committed and faithful - yes 33 years there -
faithful for your entire life - yes

When one door closed with an abusive relationship of 33 years a new door opened to a place where life is good with the Twin Flame Mirror Soul I now have.

Its like all things we can take parts of a whole and form an image around it all. At times we do not know whom or at times what we are in this life so it does not make sense to us. This is where that intuitive side we all have can come into play.

Lynn
Old 24-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Ascender

I was drawn back to my life path number 8 recently, and began to realize that I am indeed living the energy of that number.

Money and power are the biggest themes. More specifically, I have this theme about financial insecurity and lack of power.

I tend to see the big picture, and this is so true in the job that I do in that I am the one to consolidate the financial results of the company, and I have been doing this for nine years. When I tried to change my specialty, I sensed a lot of obstacles, and felt stuck or lost. But when I am in the consolidation role, I feel an enormous degree of job security, actually, too too much! It's overwhelming and I feel locked in to this position.

The other thing that surprised me about 8 is that I am a 35/8, which means that I have health problems. Rather annoyingly, I was born with health problems, those that doctors cannot diagnose, and so I live my entire life trying to take charge of my health rather than be damaged by medical professionals who don't know what they are doing.
Old 24-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Master
Maybe you recognized a lot in 9 cos that is the number of this year, 2016.
My life path is 4, my current personal year is 9, and this year is also 9.
Maybe your personal year is also 9.
But the influences of the 9-year 2016 go for everybody. In my case twice as much, as it is also my personal year, and man, could I tell!

Thank goodness the influences of both the personal and universal year start to decrease around September and then the energies of the consecutive year start coming in more and more. I've really had it with the energies of a double 9 year, lol.
But life path never changes of course.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:35 PM
55Degrees

I identify very strongly with mine (I'm a 7).
I'm a solitary person by nature, a deep thinker, taking nothing at face value and always seeking to find answers.
Life path 7's are also known as the 'courageous truth seekers' although I prefer the term 'spiritual anarchist'.
Old 25-11-2016, 08:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
But the influences of the 9-year 2016 go for everybody. In my case twice as much, as it is also my personal year, and man, could I tell!

Thank goodness the influences of both the personal and universal year start to decrease around September and then the energies of the consecutive year start coming in more and more. I've really had it with the energies of a double 9 year, lol.

I also feel the new personal year energies start up around fall… which sucks cause I am finishing a year 8! Starting my personal year 9… How was your year by the way? What kinds of endings did you experience?

My least favourite year is the 7, as I get depressed and it takes me awhile to recover. Personal year 4's aren't my favourite either. Lol.
Old 25-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Thanks for mentioning the personal year. I didn't know what it was but now I know, and 2016 is a personal year 1 for me. Interesting discovery.

For almost the entire year 2016, I keep asking myself, what kind of a life/lifestyle (job, home, relationship) do I want, what is best for me, what would make me the happiest, etc. Because the underlying intent is, I want to change my life, just don't know what direction and how to change it.
Old 25-11-2016, 06:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I identify very strongly with mine (I'm a 7).
I'm a solitary person by nature, a deep thinker, taking nothing at face value and always seeking to find answers.
Life path 7's are also known as the 'courageous truth seekers' although I prefer the term 'spiritual anarchist'.

I did not know that there are solitary people "by nature". So from the moment you were born, you enjoyed/preferred being alone?

I am alone a lot, but I think that's from some issues like control/domination/manipulation and so on. I want deep connection, not a shallow one. So naturally I don't have many friends.

I don't know if I am a deep thinker or not, but I think excessively, and spend my entire life trying to stop it.
Old 28-11-2016, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I also feel the new personal year energies start up around fall… which sucks cause I am finishing a year 8! Starting my personal year 9… How was your year by the way? What kinds of endings did you experience?

My least favourite year is the 7, as I get depressed and it takes me awhile to recover. Personal year 4's aren't my favourite either. Lol.
My 9 year ... I'm glad it's coming to an end, haha. Not to discourage you...
It doesn't always have to be bad, it isn't bad really. Endings, letting go off things, working through old stuff means that you can open new doors, which is great.
Of course it would depend on what you still got to going on that you'd need to let go off, or are ready to let go off.

for me... it started in January when my fencing was blown over by a bad storm. Some 8 meters of fencing down the drain, no money to replace it. It worked out okay as the neighbour had it fixed in the end.

In February I went on holiday to see my daughter, we seriously fell out and I went home early. Dented our relationship, but in a way it also was stuff that needed to come out I guess.
I did put my back out the day after I got back, due to stress from the entire event. I'm still recovering from that.

My dad passed away in March...

I met an absolutely great man in July. Really wonderful! But it also dragged up old stuff from my previous relationship with a narcissist. Fears and old hurts got triggered. I had a real bad summer in that sense, even though I'm still happy I met him! It's well worth it, I'm growing, getting over all these old pains and fears. We're taking it easy, both for our own reasons. Mine is that I need to have time to work through these things.

Then August came and I started to feel a shift in energies. I began to feel the 1 energies slowly coming in.

Basically it's been like cleaning out the closet. It does create space for new stuff. And I'm rearing to go now, glad the 9 year is almost over. It's been quite the year.

The man I met is going from an 8 to a 9 year as well. But the 8 year hasn't been easy either, probably also cos of the underlying 9 energies from the year 2016. He will have his 9 year in 2017, but with the underlying energies of 2017, which is 1. I doubt his 9 year will be as bad as mine, as he will still have the support of that 1. Maybe the 1 energies will make it easier, faster, to work through the letting go of things, who knows?!

My personal year is always in synch with the year's number. Meaning it's always stronger for me. Meaning it can be worse or better, lol. Lord knows I'm going to be totally overwhelmed in 2017 by (too many) new things and experiences. Could also be quite the roller-coaster.

Just don't fear it. Working through the old so you get ready for totally new, a brand new cycle, is a wonderful thing!
Old 26-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Pathfinder
I'm a seven and I identify with this number A LOT. I have very similar qualities in my astrology chart (Moon in Pisces) and a recent tarot reading compared me to the Hermit ;) Funny how it all lines up.
I moved from a big city to live in a small town in the woods, love nature. definitely a loner, if I don't meditate regularly I tend to fall into the trap of thinking too much.