Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-12-2023, 12:44 AM
Ascender

It’s fine to have done what you did, and to put your needs first. As humans, we are ALL entitled to do that and also to set boundaries. Nobody likes to be taken advantage of. Your sister in law may have felt put out at first, but that’s probably because she wasn’t used to you setting boundaries. And that’s fine too. If you continue to do so (for your own good) she will get used to it; and you will become more confident in doing so too.
Old 05-12-2023, 06:06 PM
Suspended
Guide

An Empath always put others feelings before themselves.
Old 17-12-2023, 07:17 PM
Knower

There is a danger of becoming a hermit if one does not gain some control, trust me being an empath I went straight to being a hermit, I could t handle the outside world any longer, energy vampires draining me because they seen someone who was caring and would listen to their problems, I’d be left with a melt down and body shut down, no one asked how I was, it was all about them, and being the kind person I am I put their needs before my own, I then locked myself away and stopped watching tv, that was before my spiritual journey of finding my true self, now I decide where, how or when I invest my energy, being in the drivers seat of my vessel, I suffered for many years with depression, it was not healthy, I just had to do something, and so I asked the question “who am I” it was not easy, it had its ups and downs, and sometimes I even questioned my own sanity, now I am studying druidry finding my true purpose in this life and sowing my seeds, it is only stepping stones for me, but I feel more confident bringing my spiritual self to every situation in life with compassion, and now my intuition guides me and prepares me for situations before they occur. I am very grateful of this.