Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-05-2023, 04:43 PM
Guide

Scratch my previous post as I've been thinking about it and now I'm not sure.
I say that as I have a funny feeling that this life was chosen to work off a load of Karma.

Last edited by hazada guess : 13-05-2023 at 05:40 PM.
Old 13-05-2023, 07:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I say that as I have a funny feeling that this life was chosen to work off a load of Karma.
This reminds me of Michael Newton's work on life between lives.

According to his regressions, sometimes a more advanced Soul would choose a very difficult incarnation to work through a lot of lessons in one lifetime.

Conversely, (from memory) sometimes an over-ambitious Soul would take on too much in one life to try to correct past "mistakes", despite the advice of spiritual advisers, only to fall short yet again.

And I am sure that I have read that sometimes a Soul incarnates into a relatively easy lifetime with very few challenges, almost like a holiday on the physical plane.

It could be interesting after we have died to get a clearer perspective on why we have made our own particular choices.

Peace
Old 13-05-2023, 07:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Scratch my previous post as I've been thinking about it and now I'm not sure.

We bravely and passionately wanted to be here in the human form that is purposely dumbed down spiritually to low vibration or low consciousness to start in order to have our amazing human adventure of finding ourselves and working our way to return to being in unity and oneness with the cosmos, universe, God, Higher Self (higher vibrating self), and etc.

Being at low consciousness without much wisdom and benevolent maturity to start, we will naturally often make very poor choices that will cause chaos and harm to oneself and to others.

Karma is just one of many divine or benevolent universal systems in place to remind, guide, and return us to our innate true nature of love, compassion, and joy.

Karma is for restoring the natural flow of benevolence. It is neither to reward nor to punish.

And as we move further along the spiritual path to love and compassion, what we earlier saw as our suffering and adversities will now be seen as blessed and grateful learning opportunities and experiencing to gain more wisdom and benevolent maturity.

We wanted to participate in this extremely challenging adventure that some call a test of high and low consciousness that all young planets had to go through.

Interestingly, what we are doing here we had done on other emerging planets. This is not our first rodeo.

At our soul level, we are much more and much vaster than just our tiny human bodies.

Parts of the human body are multi-dimensional quantum energy receivers and transmitters. High vibrating energies that are all instantly connected, intertwined, and entangled without the human concepts of time and space in low vibration. Able to exist at will anywhere or everywhere in multiplicities.

We are here with divine purpose. And when we do return to our true nature, we will be more able to let the light that is love and compassion within us to shine brightly in this young dark world, and ultimately to bring paradise to Earth.

Truly an amazing adventure we “jumped in line” for when in our true home on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness.
Old 13-05-2023, 07:37 PM
Administrator
I was told many moons ago that I had to live this life to Balance out previous lives.
Not that I had done wrong.
when I asked her to explain she said she couldn't but she had to pass the message to me.

Namaste
Old 13-05-2023, 07:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldChap
We bravely and passionately wanted to be here in the human form that is purposely dumbed down spiritually to low vibration or low consciousness to start in order to have our amazing human adventure of finding ourselves ... Truly an amazing adventure we “jumped in line” for when in our true home on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness.
Thanks for these inspiring thoughts, OldChap. I completely agree.

We may sometimes observe human behaviour and despair of people's actions and choices. But various sources suggest that we humans are held in high regard by other entities precisely because we have chosen to enter human form in such a low vibration with such a low consciousness. And when we finally return to our true nature then our light will shine even more brightly because of all that we have overcome.

Peace
Old 13-05-2023, 11:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
And yes, karma just means action but for me the principle behind karma is that of restoring balance.

Peace
Since we cannot escape doing karma (see my post # 16), and with actions comes their consequences, we have to balance our actions with their consequences. Perhaps, life is all about achieving the right balance between the two (back to my post # 16).
Old 25-05-2023, 07:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Contemplating Karma and the Process of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Would it be safe to say all karma (eating,cooking,drugs, person to person) is served when the person dies- a sort of end to end game thingy where by their obligations to karma is fulfilled by their death(fire or naturally?) there a hard working , patience is needed and threshold for all ways of dying…

Plus we say naturally is peaceful when in fact their soul could be breaking- it’s breaking a little bit…

I know I have karma from eating meat, while chickens, buds of drugs I dabbled for a while - even alcohol- the fruit of a tree etc

Just I don’t have the patience to die and don’t believe I should put all in that hard work when devoted to pain and suffering??? But on the other hand my karma would of been served so I do have patience for that chicken, that fruit of a tree etc
Greetings,

The concept of karma is a complex and multifaceted one, intertwined with various spiritual and philosophical beliefs. While it's difficult to provide a definitive answer to your question, I can offer some insights to help navigate this topic.

Karma is often understood as the accumulation of actions, both positive and negative, that shape our future experiences. It is believed by many that karma is not only served in the afterlife but also throughout our present existence. The consequences of our actions, including those related to eating, cooking, and personal interactions, may manifest in different ways during our lifetime.

Regarding the notion of death as the ultimate fulfillment of karma, it is a perspective held by some spiritual traditions. They believe that the process of dying allows for the resolution and balancing of karmic debts. However, it is essential to recognize that the understanding of karma and its relationship to death varies across different belief systems.

Regarding the idea of a peaceful natural death, it's true that the soul's journey may involve challenges and moments of breaking before finding peace. The transformative nature of the soul's evolution can involve experiencing and learning from difficult situations. It's a process of growth and transcendence.

When it comes to your personal journey and karma, it's commendable that you are aware of the actions that may have generated karmic consequences. It's important to approach karma with patience and understanding, acknowledging that it is an intricate web of cause and effect that extends beyond a single lifetime.

While the resolution of karma is significant, it's equally important to cultivate compassion, kindness, and conscious choices in the present moment. By making conscious decisions and seeking personal growth, you can gradually transform your karmic patterns.

As for the notion of putting all your efforts into the challenging process of dying, it's important to remember that life is also an opportunity for growth and self-realization. Embrace the present moment, engage in acts of love and compassion, and continue to evolve on your spiritual path.

Remember, the exploration of karma and the afterlife is deeply personal, and it is a journey that unfolds over time. Embrace the diversity of perspectives, cultivate patience, and remain open to learning and growth.

May your path be filled with self-discovery, understanding, and the gradual transformation of karma.

Vampire speed...
Old 26-05-2023, 10:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I was told many moons ago that I had to live this life to Balance out previous lives.
Not that I had done wrong.
Namaste

This is how it is, in order to move to the next level, all has to be in balance.

Being within this realty, we can not see or perceive the imbalances.
Old 26-05-2023, 11:47 PM
Master

Eye roll at making it sounding like a computer game.