Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-12-2022, 12:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile Hello all!

Hi all, it is nice to meet everybody.

I've been looking for a spiritual forum since the one I'd been on years ago shut down. Hopefully I can make some new friends here :) !

I'm fairly young, still living with my parents so it doesn't give me much room to practice anything spiritual like tarot or channeling due to the fact that they'd judge me rather harshly. Although I suppose I could simply not care and overcome that, but I don't feel all that capable in that regard, at least not at the moment.

I have a talent for art, drawing and such, so my goal is to be an illustrator or something of the sort when I get through college. My hope too is to use my skills in art to create spiritual artwork alongside practicing other spiritual pursuits when I am on my own out of this environment that I am currently in.

I do seem to get off and on communications from my spirit guides, though. Just last night I received the words "Andromeda" or "Andromedan" (Which I'd received in the past before as well) so at the very least it might be possible that I have some connections with Andromeda as a soul.

Anyway, that about sums up all I can think of about myself in a short explanation. Thank you very much for reading.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:02 PM
Administrator
Hello Avery

Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 07-12-2022, 08:12 PM
Master
Greetings and welcome friend.
utopiandreamchild
Old 07-12-2022, 09:33 PM
Experiencer
Welcome To Spiritual Forums