Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 11-12-2022, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Are we talking about parallel universes?

Hard to get my head around that one as well.

Can anyone give a SIMPLE explanation how they understand that?
I think it's everything combined. Infinite universes. All one universe.
There is no simple explanation.
Not yet. Hopefully one day there will be. A simple explanation for everything.

We only got ideas. Like its all an echo. But the speed of our being is so infinite that only one possible expression can echo back to us. Leaving therefor a real tangible undeniable reality.

I probably have as many questions as everyone else. So who am I to say.

I used to have answers. Untill I realised that answers can be useless. Especially if it doesnt give the ability to have someone exist who can receive it.

The world and the universe is crazy like that. Who would've ever thought. Getting one thing, leaves another thing out. I thought that paradox up and it teared my whole life and universe appart. I did it to offer help to someone who did it.

Its like someone falls into a black hole. I go down it to teach others how to get out. except.... I dont get out. I have nothing to teach anyone.

Maybe the memory. True memory of how the paradox was first created. But what is the point if there is no power to retrieve it at all.
Old 11-12-2022, 06:16 AM
Master

Conversation

Wow I’m really enjoying this conversation.

I would give anything to be were you two seem to be!
Old 11-12-2022, 05:33 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
In my Universe, I am not an effect of an external Cause but I am a co-creator and a cause in my own right. Other people have different experiences and are free to believe otherwise. They are free to believe that they are effects of the One Creator and if they do, it seems to me, that the universe they inhabit will reflect this view.

It depends on the way one perceive oneself.

If one wants to perceive Oneself as a limited Wave in the limitless Ocean, then Many.
If One truly understands and perceive oneself as Water, then no separation.

The Universe reflects what we wish, but it has it's own laws and limitations. Even as a Co-Creator, one wish to have a thing/person eternally with his side, it can't happen, a little separation of death and birth is inevitable according to the law. Waves are Eternal, in the basis of Endless Creation, but has to subside/End in one individual form. Not an Uncreated and Eternal, but has Eternal Endless Creation and Destruction.

If one wants to Unite with all the Waves in the Ocean, then as a Wave it is Impossible, but as a Water - it is easily available.
All the NDE, Parallel Universes, etc., are all different forms of Waves. It's Very Amazing and Unbelievable when experienced as a Wave, but they also have their own limitations. To connect with all as a Water, is actuality.

So, how one wants to perceive oneself and to unite with Truth/Ocean? As a Wave with all other Waves and live ignorantly? or As a Water "As Above, So Below"?

Old 11-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by O K Viswanath
So, how one wants to perceive oneself and to unite with Truth/Ocean? As a Wave with all other Waves and live ignorantly? or As a Water "As Above, So Below"?

In my experience it is not a question of either being the Ocean or a wave. I feel that I am both the ocean and the wave at the same time. These are not mutually exclusive. One is not less of being the Ocean because one is also a separate wave. I feel that I am totally ocean as well as being totally wave.

This is a divine paradox. It is what this thread is all about. How can we be separate and One at the same time? I feel that we are separate and One simultaneously. There may be more for me to learn here. I have only had a glimpse of the oneness. Maybe I am yet to fully realise the oneness.

I do not feel that there is a final realisation, that there is an ultimate and absolute state of enlightenment. I feel that we live in a universe where there is always something new to be learnt.

For me there is a holy Spirit guiding this process. Through this spirit the ocean and wave can be reconciled happily.
Old 11-12-2022, 07:17 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
This is a divine paradox. It is what this thread is all about. How can we be separate and One at the same time? I feel that we are separate and One simultaneously. There may be more for me to learn here. I have only had a glimpse of the oneness. Maybe I am yet to fully realise the oneness.

There is something new to be learnt in the Ocean? Yes. No doubt. But not as a Water, only new Waves to be learnt. No one can Know all forms of Waves, not even the holy spirit in my view. But, what one learns from these waves, is only a diversion from Water, never reliable and only Death/Suffering/End remains. There is nothing to learn new from Waves, when one perceive oneself as Water. Knowledge of Waves is Worthless.

Happy to hear that you experienced the Glimpse of Oneness. Stick to it. Never fall back to these Waves. It may look new but simply an Apple of the Witch. It is the Satan, which makes one to seek new, by continuosly voicing in the head about the Knowledge of Waves. Waves are bitter. Waves are Painted House, proved to be decayed, Painted with new colours and decays and goes on again and again. The same House which is Burnt down, is whitewashed and made look new, and in time one will come to see "House is on Fire" again. Never Trust the new colour of the Paint and Decaying Gypsum used for Ceiling to make it look beautiful.

When Paint Decays, one can see the reality of Bricks. Never again run for New Painted House. Bricks are the Uncreated and Eternal Reality. Stick to The Brick Alone, the Uniting One, but not to Paints and Etc.

But, if you want to separate yourself by Painting yourself and Enjoy the Colours and the House, it's upto you. It's not Real Happiness and House will Decay, and the Happiness is only a little amount of Reflection of the Brick's Happiness. Though the Brick is very Unfashionable and Rugged, it is the only Real Happiness.

That's the one Wise sticks to, but not to House. House comes and goes - Painted and Decays - built and burnt down, but bricks be there always for Endless creation and Destruction, and it is the Brick the Truth.

Old 11-12-2022, 08:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Waves are bitter. Waves are Painted House, proved to be decayed, Painted with new colours and decays and goes on again and again.

This just does not fit my experience of being a separate wave. Sure there are problems with being separate. There are agonies as well as ecstasies. But for me being a wave is not all bad.

The wave is the Ocean. The ocean, the oneness, is not any less, it seems to me, just because it comprises of separate waves.

I feel that the holy Spirit is guiding me into the oneness. But no sacrifice of ego or separateness is required. The oneness that I have glimpsed is pure love. It says "come as you are". The oneness welcomes you with or without ego.

The oneness is an energetic phenomena that I am yet to fully realise. It is beyond words and language. It seems to me that attempts to describe the oneness are doomed to failure no matter how skillful the orator may be.

What matters is not concepts but the real living tissue as represented by the holy Spirit, Jesus, the Goddess and all the holy angels etc..
Old 11-12-2022, 08:26 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
The oneness is an energetic phenomena that I am yet to fully realise. It is beyond words and language. It seems to me that attempts to describe the oneness are doomed to failure no matter how skillful the orator may be..

Yup.

With Ego or Without, it's upto you. Either Purified here or go there and purified, is all upon your wish. It's good that you are Going towards and not Going Away.

But, arguing that, Separation is real as Oneness, is a bit Childish. Separation is Real as much as you think it is Real, but not Oneness.

If you want to know about it only after reaching With Ego there, then until then, don't say "Separation is Real", as it is only "Egoistic Thought", but not Word of God.
Old 11-12-2022, 08:50 PM
Guide

Lightbulb

Quote:
It's good that you are Going towards and not Going Away.

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement.

And thanks for your critique of my post.