Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 25-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversLady
Do you really want an answer? Then you need to explain a few things to me. Looking at this from a "legally" standpoint:
1. What makes you think your family is being cursed? Use specific examples please.
2. Who is doing the cursing and WHY? Do they have a valid claim on the good fortune of your family? Is this claim real or perceived?
3. Does your family feel guilty about their good fortune? Do they feel they took advantage of the other person?
4. Is there anything they can do from a moral standpoint to make amends to the "injured party"?
Answer those four questions to the best of your ability and I'll tell you what is most likely going on. But srsly, curses that work only happen if there is a serious wrong done to the other party that would make their energy go all wonky and negative. The negative energy will go where it rightly belongs. That's the law of karma.

Perhaps purple light was only suppose to ask a question so others could again stress the point that such curses are mumbo jumbo. A way of getting a message across therefore allowing other posts that state anyone having a different opinion is a egotistical petty squabbler.
Old 26-09-2012, 02:08 PM
RiversLady

And here we have proof positive that the curse was real. It was sooo bad infact, that the OP lost internet access. Wow, I'd hate to be that family! Hypothetically, if the whole family was involved they must be a really rotten bunch. Did the dad hit a child's pet with the auto and then laugh in the child's face? Did mom destroy another person's prize veggies for the big garden expo? And did big sister steal someones boyfriend just to hurt them and not for love?
Must suck to be them! But as you can see, karma/blasting/curses do work in some extreme cases!
Old 26-09-2012, 02:12 PM
Wisa'ka

Amazing. People start these threads about being cursed and then they're not heard from again regarding such.

Hopefully they have not totally succumbed.
Old 22-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Gaia

if you believe that you have no luck then you will have no luck
if you believe that no one can hurt you then no one can hurt you
Old 25-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Search

. my
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple light
hi .. I have often wondered about curses if people are so bad inside with jealousy and if people we meet or even know can really send or even put a curse on us I and my family seem to have been sent one and at times I really find we have no luck at all and if we try to prosper there seems to be another turn around of bad events around us .. they seem to get worse if we have had recent contact with certain people but do they really have that kind of power to send us bad vibes !!! what i would like to know is how can we protect ourselves and if they do exist what can we do to change it...
thanking you with love Purple light :)

Forgive the quote ... Just avoiding the obvious negativity in this thread and going straight to the source. I appreciate the question and find it relevant to myself.

Often when things are just not going right and we and up in continual debt, like a stone from an on oncoming car smashing our windscreen at the same time our electricity bill is due ... my wife will turn to me and say "Dave, is your family praying for us again" ... LOL ... On the other side of the coin, my mum will reason that the windscreen was smashed because we had a Buddha charm hanging from the rear vision mirror.

Personally I give none of those "suggestions" any thought at all. It's like all this fire and brim stone preached in the Christian religion ... if you believe in it, then you will fear Hell and look towards heaven ... something else which I have freed myself from.

Some religions believe strongly in curses ... Generational curses. When I read your question and how you relate a curse to a negative emotions such as Jealousy, I think your might be onto something. In my own head that is ... I'm thinking how it is that we can curse ourselves.

Now I am not thinking about the context with reference to thinking abundance, then abundance shall be ... Positive thinking has it's place, but something a little over rated leaving many blinded in their quest for Bliss ... For indeed, bad things can still happen to those that are only focused on the good ... you can't have one with out the other. The Law Of Attraction yet another kink in the chain that so many subscribe too.

What I m thinking is the effect of Emotion and Energy ... I myself have lived with much bitterness and still now dealing with much of it ... whilst I now reject much of the mumbo jumbo by those whom profess to be superior, I struggle to deal with emotions, such as jealously or when totally rejecting even that, I struggle with anger and my inner EGO that refused to let go of the Ideals that have been imprinted on me my entire life ... things like Guilt and Shame seem to emanate from others towards ourselves, even when this is not the case. More often than not, it is the case ... but it really does not matter whom it is coming from because it is more the fact that we allow such ideals to effect us in such a negative way.

When we live with negative emotion, it can be hard to "think" our way out of it ... or in fact, it is easier to dwell and suffer with what we only know ... poor me, why them, shame this and guilt that ... Curse would be easy to blame it on ... it only makes sense that you would feel that way ... but no ... Curses only have the power you give them ... once you reject such things ... you will be left with your on point of view ... perhaps just one in which needs changing like mine. We can't always change the world around us ... but we can change the way in which we look at things.

As I said ... thus far I am in a bit of a negative spin myself ,,, detoxing and I really don't have time for shallowness, nasty trolls and others whom just want to sap your energy ... best to simply make your point straight up with such types and have them move o their way ... or in this case ... I have chosen to ignore them altogether.

Forgive my inability to be more concise. I really enjoyed your question ... I don't know the answers, but pretty much have a different opinion to some in here ... then again I do agree with much of what the others have said, however felt more needed to be added.

We need not be jealous ... it is such a Useless emotion ... like so many others ,,, we need to let go of them. I think we should learn to live by instinct and leave intelligence to those that are always looking for more than what they have.

Once again ... thanks for the question ... forgive me I have not made much sense. Best wishes with it all the same.