Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 03-06-2020, 01:20 PM
Master

Seth - Holding the Light

I wasn't sure if this channeling would help anyone else, but then I thought, even if it helps one person, then it would be worth sharing. I am finding it difficult to "hold the light" in this chaotic world, and this message this morning is helping me stay focused on what I am doing, so I hope that it might help someone else. Be safe, be kind, be yourself. FYI - these are 2 channelings, yesterday and today.

Hello Seth - June 2 2020

Good morning. Today we want to take the opportunity to tell you that everything is always working out for you and nothing has gone wrong in your world. These outside influences that you are seeing and hearing about on the news do not have to affect your day to day living. Yes you can watch and pay attention, but when you give your full attention to a subject you tend to get that back, so you have a choice. Do you want that to be your reality, or do you want to create your own reality? You weren’t connected to the why people were doing this and that was good, it kept you out of the emotional barometer. So you didn’t go down the rabbit hole, you are feeling that this morning, and you are better prepared to start anew with a new day, and move on with your goals for your life.

Doing a restart is a good analogy. You get to do this each and every day. To restart your day, think about where you were yesterday and get back into the flow of that, and try not to get sidetracked today. Just do the best you can by not focusing on what happened, or what might be happening, and live the best life that you can. Your world does not have to include these other things that are happening around you, unless you want it to. You choose what you want to experience, and right now there are a lot of choices, and you get to pick from them. Left or right.

So choose something that feels good, and leave the rest behind. And start again.

Be at peace, be well, keep your focus on what you want in your life, go with the flow as suggested, try to get back to the flow you had going yesterday. If something pops up that you don’t want to focus on, change the subject. Don’t go down the rabbit hole again. And when you don’t you are teaching yourself your choices are ok, you get to choose.

Thank you Seth!

June 3, 2020

I want to ask you a question, for myself. If I call the girls and see if they are ready to be seen, will I upset their apple cart? I miss them deeply. Thank you.

Good morning Seth

Good morning. While we take a walk here in this beautiful garden, let us speak about the way in which you create your reality and put it into some sort of perspective that makes sense to you now. You know more than you did yesterday, more than you did the day before, and while you are trying to raise your vibration by channeling me, and that is working to a certain degree, you are being pulled back down and then you step into the things that are going on around you and get mired in the muck, so to speak. Don’t allow this muck to consume your waking life. It is there, and you can play in it if you want, but when you don’t, and you consciously make that a part of your desire for the day, it is easier to not go there, easier to stay in your own lane, easier to create the life that you want.

Sometimes in life when these things happen upon your planet, everyone thinks they must get involved, but if everyone was to get involved, who would be holding the light? We need the light holders, the peace keepers, to stay out of the vibration of the sense of fear and unrest and social disrupt, so that the message that is trying to be sent comes forth clearly and is not disrupted by violence. You can make a difference, but you have to stay in your own space, in your own world, for that to happen. Just being in your own space, and being in Joy in your space, helps the grid of humanity to hold together, helps the oneness in all of you to connect, you are part of the connection of all of that. So stop going down the rabbit hole, and start being in Joy, and I know you know how to do that, and you will start getting more of what you want reflected back to you.

Look at it like a dream. You can create a dream from what you want. You want love and peace and everyone to get along, and everyone to be kind to one another, and everyone to feel Joy. It is a beautiful time of year, and the newness of summer is almost upon you and you feel the waning of spring and the weather is glorious, so get outside, make that a priority, and feel nature breathing oxygen, breathing life force, breathing love.

The earth is calling you to connect to her. Go for a walk, go sit under a tree, connect to nature and the natural world.

Be kind to everyone you encounter, be kind to yourself, don’t beat yourself up, everyone is just trying to find their way. Be the beacon of light and hold the torch and know that is what you are doing, whether anyone ever knows that is what you are doing, just by being yourself, you are bringing many gifts to this space upon the earth.

As far as the girls go, they will take their own time to connect with you. Their vibration is different than yours, they are seeped in the mire and they are allowed to do so, and this is teaching them many things they will need for their future. So look at it like, this too shall pass, and soon you will be with them again, with all the fun that goes along with that.

This time is fleeting, it will pass, it is passing, this virus is passed, this will prove that, if nothing else for awhile. People will resume their normal lives, but each will be different than when this started and that is a good thing, to be shaken out of life’s dullness, the everyday rigamarole that keeps you from reaching for the sky and feeling love and energy and light and hope and peace and joy and happiness.

You were all created together, but you are all unique and different and that is the gift you have all been given. When you come together in groups of this fashion, there is a synergy that happens underneath, a meeting of the minds, a gathering place for you all to meet, and a symbiotic energetic place to dwell that you all can access. As a human race, you are all learning together for the first time in a long time, so allow that that is happening, and it will bring forth many gifts for everyone, but notice in the stillness, that you can connect and keep connecting, it is helping the general population to get unstuck, to move forward with the energy as a reason that the earth is allowing everyone upon her back to joining together in a new way, one that she enjoys. She does not like when everyone stays home, even though she is healing her lungs, as you are all healing yours she wants you back out amongst her nature, her natural world, which you are all a part of.

Breathe in Nature, nature is your lungs, is your oxygen, is the thing that is helping you all through this time.

It is not an accident that this virus affects the lungs, but it is up to the human to decide if it will harm or it will help. The lungs of the earth are being cleared, the lungs of humanity are being cleared.

Except that this is happening, and go about your day with light guiding you on your path.

Keep your light shining bright. Keep your faith glowing. Shine for all those that can’t shine today.

You do that by feeling your way into the Joy, feel your way into the appreciation of nature, feel your way into the love around you, breathe it in and it will help guide you always.

Thank you Seth.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:26 PM
Master

When I read the title "Seth ..." I thought that this is Jane Roberts' Seth, but I see that's just the same name.
"A generation that hates war will not bring peace. A generation that loves peace will bring peace."
—SS Chapter 12: Session 550, September 28, 1970"
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
"A generation that hates war will not bring peace. A generation that loves peace will bring peace."
—SS Chapter 12: Session 550, September 28, 1970"
How like what Mother Teresa said when asked to march with a group against some war.
(She said no...but would march for peace.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-06-2020, 07:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
How like what Mother Teresa said when asked to march with a group against some war.
(She said no...but would march for peace.)
Which shows that no matter the source of knowledge and guidance, the wisdom is the same.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.