Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 01-12-2022, 10:16 AM
Master
Your Chiron and the houses

Your Chiron in your natal birth chart (as well as the House it sits in) can pin point to where you can do your inner work or shadow work - since Chiron is the asteroid that epitomizes "wounded healer"

For instance, if you have Chiron in the 11th house, you might have to do inner work in terms of resolving a wound that links with friendships or social groups
Old 01-12-2022, 12:30 PM
Master
I have my Chiron in the 11th house.
But that is also about this:"
The 11th house is the areas of life that bring together your passions and the things you have learned.

And then there's group belonging, whether family, nation, etc.

It also says that if you have a heavy emphasis of planets in your 11th house this can symbolize a life full of achievement and luck.
People with 11th house planets tend to be very influential. Friends may become a greater focus than family in this case as well.

I have 5 placements in the 11th house...

But I feel that this part -which is related to its Succedent house type- is more the background 'toning' if that makes sense?
Isn't it the case that this the more important part is the sign your Chiron is in, then in relationship to the background setting which is the sign that rules the house?
For me that is Pisces for the main wound against the background setting of the 11th House, ruled by Aquarius.

CHIRON PISCES WOUND: you were born with natural healing abilities spiritual, mental, and physical. You often have some type of ailment that is difficult to overcome or diagnose as part of your healing journey. Any heartache you experience will have a profound impact on your development of empathy and sensitivity.

Totally resonates, even the difficult to overcome ailment, unfortunately... This ailment is the reason I have not (yet) come to the achievement & luck that should come with many planets in the 11th House.
So definitely a thing!

HEALING GIFTS: This is the placement of the healer archetype giving you the tools you need to implement profound healing change in people’s lives. If you choose a career that involves medicine, counseling, or astrology you are right where you need to be.

I can totally relate to that as well and I do feel I do that, live that. Maybe not as fully as I could, which again is caused by the above mentioned ailments. Although it is also a matter of "daring to", of daring to take a leap of faith, standing tall and going for it and so on.
In all honesty, I'm not living it to the extent I'd need it to be in order to feel fulfilled in life.

All in all more work can be done here for sure!
Old 29-12-2022, 06:33 AM
Master
My Chiron is in Leo and in the 5th House.
29°46 Degrees.

Chiron in the 5th House:

Individuals with chiron in 5th have experience trauma to their developing self-esteem. The developing ego of children is extremely fragile and needs to be nourished carefully. For some reason they have received a trauma that created issues with low self-esteem and there are numerous ways in which our self-esteem and confidence as children can be damaged, critical parenting, over excessive demands, learning difficulties, bullying etc.

These individuals know what it is like to feel useless, incapable or unlovable. These early experiences lead them to speak out as adults on issues such as bullying, Dyslexia, ADHD, Tiger parents or emotionally abusive parenting. They usually get involved in helping to support young people get the help they need.
Old 03-01-2023, 12:29 PM
Master
My Chiron is in the 8th house Placidus - that reminds me, the 8th house is ruled by Scorpio and Pluto. Something for me - a lesson in terms of integrating with my intensity in a way that should promote healing
Old 05-01-2023, 07:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
My Chiron is in the 8th house Placidus - that reminds me, the 8th house is ruled by Scorpio and Pluto. Something for me - a lesson in terms of integrating with my intensity in a way that should promote healing

That sounds familiar (although not Chiron in Scorpio). I found out a few days ago that my mother has Chiron in Scorpio.

It is interesting with my Scorpio placements... I was starting to understand our connection a little bit better.

My own intensity as a child growing up, I instinctively felt was too much for my poor Mother at the time and in turn, this rejection fed my own chiron placement.
Old 08-01-2023, 06:08 PM
Master
I need to start to Heal from the Chiron in 5th house .
Old 25-02-2023, 11:56 AM
Master
Bumping this thread again

I see Chiron as both the wounded healer asteroid, and also part of it encapsulates our shadow side

For example, someone with Chiron in 10th house, could possibly have wound relating to public platform or exposure and might have to work on it
Old 25-02-2023, 11:59 AM
Master
Or, someone with Chiron in 6th house, for example - it's possible that there may be some wound in terms of dealing with co-workers (although this also depends on the other aspects to the Chiron)

Shadow work and all
Old 25-02-2023, 03:28 PM
Dude111

I dunno wht house mine is in,All I know is 2 times now when it went retrograde,IT DESTROYED 2 VERY SPECIAL FRIENDSHIPS and I havent gotton them back........

Im still trying very hard on the last one........ I have been a mental wreck since it happend in 2021