Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2020, 09:46 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
It's no good zipping it when you need to beat your chest is it .
x daz x

Maybe beating ones chest is resistance and unfinished business.

Frustration,a voice,a need to be heard.

That needs to be processed internally,not externally.

Just a thought.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:54 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Tough love is tough because often it requires one to accept all things undesirable in the external, that are not desirable in our stream of what we think love ‘should be’..

Changing our thought process,

To more of understanding from the facts~they know not,what they do,

We can then step back and have compassion and love for those that act out asleep.: )
Old 08-11-2020, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Hi Daz,

I too have suffered in silence for years.

I was a people pleaser and people took advantage of my good nature and generosity.

Until i learnt to say no.

Hi Ant,

So when the time was right for you to say no, it's no good someone telling you to zip it is there .

This is what I have been saying with confidence, that silence is golden for only so long, enough is enough when the time is right for someone to find their voice .

Standing up for yourself in truth is just as a worthy expression as staying silent is in certain circumstances .

knowing when to stay silent and when not too comes from within for many a reason ..

Some just can't find the strength to say boo to a goose let alone fight for equality or justice .

Some people think kindness and being generous is a weakness so they take advantage like you say, this also happened to me throughout my life, but it is a strength .

As we both know and many know that overtime one can become weakened by the amount other's take from you .

At a point one draws the line, like discussed, the line drawn for each individual will be different .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
some people you can't get the message through,it's like flogging a dead horse and going around in circles.

Like i see on this forum,where by people recount stuff from a book and stuff on the net,not by personal experience.

Throwing up an example of a woman being abused and telling to zip it,is a total and different kettle of fish.

My viewpoint was forums in general,not on what goes on in the outside world off the net.

So my viewpoint would be another kettle of fish off the net.

Obviously.

This is the hypocrisy, the irony the contradiction that I don't mind pointing out . I don't care how it looks from members, I simply will point out these things to people who want to put me or other's down, simply because I question what they say . I am sure like you have witnessed, other's have too, and perhaps it's not in their interest to say anything about these peeps, incase they rock the boat or become targeted themselves . Who knows, it doesn't matter as long a there is one person to stand up for what is right and just that's all that matters . Like said to the panda, there is no need for it . It doesn't reflect where they pretend their coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
ya know,i've had a déjà vu moment,like i replied to this already.

I also had déjà vu moment yesterday too,i awoke and started reading a few chapters from ACIM,and what i was reading,i had read before.

I get that sometimes, sometimes I will watch a film I haven't seen before (a new release) and I am thinking Jesus, I have been here watching this before, or having these same conversations with people before ..

x daz x
Old 08-11-2020, 10:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Maybe beating ones chest is resistance and unfinished business.

Frustration,a voice,a need to be heard.

That needs to be processed internally,not externally.

Just a thought.

I had a lifetime when I was a viking and I was killed by my own kind for standing up for being kind and not being like mad savages .. (roughly translated) .

It can therefore reflect unfinished business from this present lifetime or from another ...

Some just like the sound of their own voice and want to be heard, but for some to stand up for themselves is a huge accomplishment and part of their journey .

This is why I mentioned the slaves and women's rights . If everyone turned the other cheek and remained silent in sufferings then who knows what kind of a world we would be living in now .

Nearly everywhere you look there are people protesting for one thing or another . This again can reflect someone's kind nature, where folks can take advantage and walk all over you .

It is what it is, some I dare say are mean't to be suppressed, imprisoned, manipulated, deceived etc etc .. so without these experiences there would never be the need for one to stand up and be counted .

Who knows by what any individual has said, can create ripples across the pond and influence other's .

Sometimes being silent can have the same effect, sometimes being silent can encourage other's to find their voice .

It's all interconnected in this way .

This is why no one has any right to tell other's to stand up or sit down .

x daz x
Old 08-11-2020, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Throwing up an example of a woman being abused and telling to zip it,is a total and different kettle of fish.

My viewpoint was forums in general,not on what goes on in the outside world off the net.

So my viewpoint would be another kettle of fish off the net.

Obviously.

From my perspective the example I gave is no different to what has been going on here on the forums .

Direct physical abuse or indirect passive aggression matters not what the differences are . It's still abuse . It's still unkind, it's still unjust .

How does anyone know where the other is at on their journey . Perhaps someone who has endured suffering for a decade to have one person give you a sly remark will be enough for them to explode .

I don't have that energy about me at all, I simply point out what I see at times when peeps are being unkind, deflective, abusive etc etc .

Some peeps have the wrong impression here of me thinking I am at my wits end going crazy for saying what I am .

I can assure you and everyone reading this that I am not losing any sleep over this, I can quite calmly point something out about what is hypocritical or contradictory or when someone is lying to me .

Peeps have to be attentive to what has been actually said and declared . I stay true to the foundation of what has been implied, suggested said as facts .

Poop hits the fan when peeps can't answer, won't answer or when they do they try and make you out to be the fool or the one lacking spirituality .

These are deflective and nasty little comments that reveal the true nature of the peep .

All you have to do is watch out for it . The same pattern of behaviour manifests time and time again, from everyone who expresses themselves from a place within themselves that doesn't reflect truthfulness, honesty and heartfelt kindness .

These traits that shouldn't be lacking from so called self realised individuals .

x daz x
Old 08-11-2020, 12:03 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Well from my own perspective the unconscious doesn't think at all .. There is only a conscious thought .

It's true enough to say however that 'stuff' processes behind the scenes I had my fair share of engrams some time ago that were triggers that set off some back pain at certain times, normally xmas time, you could set your watch by it .

I remember laying on my back not being able to walk one xmas time and I said why o why does this keep on happening .. I had engrams shouted out from a guide .

I didn't know what it mean't but it made sense after research, so I needed to do some self healing on these sub routines lol .

Unpure consciousness is just made up isn't it to bolster it^s opposite .

I understand why its made up as an opposite but it just goes to show you what is mindful and what isn't .

Pure Consciousness as something beyond mind or self cannot be directly experienced by the nature of the suggestion itself .

This is why I speak about mind as being the dead giveaway .

x daz x
The ancients wuld have called it 'Lower Mind' while Jung calls it the unconscious mind. Whether the unconscious thinks or not is moot, but it heavily influences every part of what's in your consciousness just the same. Your conscious choice isn't always consciopus, and it takes (depending on the study) upwards of 90ms for the thought to reach the consciousness - enough time to make the conscious think it was 'always there'.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:18 PM
Greenslade

[quote=7luminaries]Hey GS. LOL ...well, thus far, yes.[/quote Hey there 7L. if that's the case, can I have your address please? They most likely didn't know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
We're definitely in one of the less desirable timelines, one where the Nazis didn't win and yet we still find our way back to fascism and authoritarianism, through fear, prejudice, contempt, and apathy.

It seems humanity leans that way by default when operating from fear and loathing, until we've learnt to cope with those things from the heart centre in authentic love for self & others.
Desirable timelines aren't the ones that are conducive to any kind of progress. And yes we did re-invent fascism on a personal level but then we did the same with political correctness, so welcome to evolution at society's finest level.

Quote:
His philosophy was so vile, but he did have a handle on human depravity, didn't he? I never really resonated with that sentiment. I think it's because I resonate with the struggle against the will and might of the powerful and oppressive ("fate") if it is not right-aligned with authentic love. Acceptance is not something willingly done if coerced via "will" and "might"...it's more just an acknowledgment of misalignment and injustice which is still more the norm than the exception.

However, I also have not resonated much with the emptiness, nor with connecting to it via the intellect. It's driven many a soul stark raving mad...but IMO it's also a rather abstract task, as it seems we're only wired to deeply connect to Oneness through our heart centre.
His philosphy got down to brass tacks I think, he took away much of the airy-fairiness and told it like it was. It's pragmatic and that's what we need sometimes.

Quote:
Agreed..perhaps it's more myriad individuated selves and colours, versus something else we're not really able to perceive intellectully at all...so whatever Oneness may be, it seems vague, amorphous, and indistinct to us.
Without individuality Oneness is meaningless, and this is what most people don't understand. Perhaps if we understood more about ourselves from a Spiritual perspective rather than focussing on ideologies and theologies things might change for the better.

Quote:
Well said...there is always somewhere else to go, and solidity is just an illusion. The reality is the quantum superposition, entanglement, and infinite probabilities in the moment as we move about the wave function of this entire multiverse, and that's just the 0.01%, so to speak. What's going on in spirit is the other 99.99% of our experience.

Peace & blessings
7L
Thank you. I can't remember the exact quote but it's around a tall ship sailing with more magnificence when it's slightly athwart the wind. So "Give me a tall ship and a star to steer her by."
Old 09-11-2020, 04:45 PM
JustASimpleGuy

I'm listening to this series of lectures on Adi Shankaracharya's Atma Bodha and this speaks to what I'm trying to get across. In essence Consciousness is both self-revealing and self-evident. The issue is one of superimposition. That is Ahamkara saying "I am conscious" is but a thought illumined by Consciousness and mistaken as Consciousness Itself.

If one can manage to shift identification from Ahamkara to Consciousness it's obvious (self-revealing and self-evident) and that's where I'm coming from. It's not even a major shift. In fact it's a very subtle shift but the ramifications are beyond significant.

https://youtu.be/ucKQfi_TjqY?t=1929
Old 13-11-2020, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The ancients wuld have called it 'Lower Mind' while Jung calls it the unconscious mind. Whether the unconscious thinks or not is moot, but it heavily influences every part of what's in your consciousness just the same. Your conscious choice isn't always consciopus, and it takes (depending on the study) upwards of 90ms for the thought to reach the consciousness - enough time to make the conscious think it was 'always there'.

I think the funny thing here is G man is that similar to consciousness with folks not knowing exactly what it is, the same goes in a way for the unconscious self / mind .

For one requires to be conscious of something to know what that something is .

So in a way the unconscious mind is a bit of an enigma isn't it . We can speak about it, we can associate stuff to it, but to actually realise what it is, one would have to be conscious of it and by it's nature one cannot

How I see it or refer to it from a basic standing point is that most don't remember what they did last night when the spirit left the body .

So we have a situation where there is conscious awareness of that, but one fails to remember any of it .

So where is that experience had held? Where are the memories of that held?

This is just one small aspect of the unconscious self / mind where there is a knowing and a unknowing at the same time .

So there is a conscious and an unconscious aspect at play here ..

x daz x
Old 13-11-2020, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
I think the funny thing here is G man is that similar to consciousness with folks not knowing exactly what it is, the same goes in a way for the unconscious self / mind .

For one requires to be conscious of something to know what that something is .

So in a way the unconscious mind is a bit of an enigma isn't it . We can speak about it, we can associate stuff to it, but to actually realise what it is, one would have to be conscious of it and by it's nature one cannot

How I see it or refer to it from a basic standing point is that most don't remember what they did last night when the spirit left the body .

So we have a situation where there is conscious awareness of that, but one fails to remember any of it .

So where is that experience had held? Where are the memories of that held?

This is just one small aspect of the unconscious self / mind where there is a knowing and a unknowing at the same time .

So there is a conscious and an unconscious aspect at play here ..

x daz x
My view on the unconscious is that the unconscious is a "place" where we store memories from the experiences we experienced in the past. These experiences and memories we store in our unconscious are junk, by junk I mean we perceived the experiences in the wrong way-in opposition to the right here and right now (everything that is not in the right here and right now is in opposition to it), in a negative way, so we invent or follow beliefs, dogma, biases etc etc to try to escape and ignore our own unconscious, conditioning/programing and the right here and right now.

The unconscious contains subjective information or writing and is based on personal opinions, interpretations, points of view, emotions and judgment and is based on our past experiences.

The right here and right now is objective information or analysis is fact-based, measurable and observable. This is why I put great emphasis on the right here and right now in my posts!

We will be conscious/aware of our unconscious or unconscious conditioning/programming, when we are conscious/aware of our behavior, thoughts, habits etc etc and work through/overcome all of them by accepting that you have them, but do not mentally interact with them, by not giving them any mental energy-not thinking so much and analyzing everything so much (having a silent or still mind), doing this will naturally focus all of our mental energy in the right here and right now to be more positive, constructive etc.

Edit: Just to note: What I said above about us storing junk in our unconscious is the way things are now. Our unconscious will not be full of junk, if we learned to live in the right here and right now!

The ego/mental aspect of self, intellect,unconscious and body is not the bad guy. The bad guy is the subjective information (see above), which is in opposition to the right here and right now, that we store inside our ego/mental aspect of self, intellect, unconscious and body.