Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-11-2020, 11:49 PM
Ascender

Man in my nightmares

Don't know where to place this thread, dream section or this one. Feel it is related to each other.

Now and then I have a nightmare with anxiety in it and it is hard to drag me out of the feeling and I have to stay awake for like one or two hours afterwards and it still lingers on.

Just had one right now, well, for like an hour ago. Am suppose to get up early in the morning so this is not so ideal.

In my dreams lately I feel my Mum's presence (she has passed away) again which I think is a positive sign considering what I have told her in a past dream, I never thought she would/could return. In this state I always forget she is dead and she is always trying to comfort me.

So...without further adieu these recurring dreams or to be more specific nightmares I have come to feel is past life fragments.

Things are not just happening in the nightmares, it is happening outside the nightmare, in this reality. It is always connected to some kind of paranormal event in the home at the time, middle of the night, or/and a child too having a nightmare and/or is calling out for me.

So back on the topic, right. In the nightmares I am in some kind of relation with a man. I can feel this man's energy. It has come before too during meditation and during past life regression.

Now and then I feel as if I have felt in my own skin and identity in that past life and it feels very natural and I think we are sort of physical alike but our identies are different, she does not know about me but i know of her. This can come to me during hours of the day as well, suddenly like a fragment. She has more flesh to the bone than the man has who is tall, square without a slim of fat on his body. It feels as if she is very comfertable being in her body and it feels as if she does not care if she has more flesh to the bone, and that her hands are like her mother's hands. It may be that she looks like her mother and that this is what make her feel so natural and comfertable. I don't really think she cares what anyone think of her looks.

This woman know nothing of make up or nail polish. Just a side note.

In the nightmares I sometime enter a home I am familiar with in the dream and I can remember things there how it is designed and the furnitures there.

I think I came there some time after his wife's death or if she left but it felt as if she died and that he had loved her.

I am there to take care of things, practical with the household and outside. He does not smile.

I have had this before but it was as if I worked for different families or perhaps other relations but it feels as if I was employed.

In the nightmares there is an age difference between me and the man of the house, the widower. I'm not sure if I am in any relation with his dead(?) wife or where I even come from.

His presence is looming and is so strong in the nightmares - he is the one giving me anxiety.

He does not like music, see it as sin. No music is allowed in his home.

There are dark places in the home that are always dark in lack of light, one of them is ironically the kitchen, the steps. I am not sure the upper stairs were originally thought of as using-area but it feel as if one bedroom at least is up there and mine is from the start on the first floor. The only real light area is in the living room which is not a big area. I know my way in the darkness.

He has done something he was not suppose to do. I think I had fallen in love with a boy, or young man my age and I don't understand but he is gone.

He one time, hostile and drunk, confess to me in anger what he has done to the young man and even if I can't in my logic mind understand what it is - it feel as if it is horrific. That I have been fooled to think he had lost interest or had left me. We might have been engaged or about to(?) and he then went missing. There is something about age too. Like I can't be too old, but I seem real young, before marrying. Ashamed.

There has been fragments in a dream that all I can remember is that I am back in that place and work and feel his presence 1 step behind me and feel by his silence a kind of huge portion of tenderness coming from him and then nothing more, but this is happening again and again, that I find him standing behind me, not saying anything, not doing anything.

Something does change in the fragments because I get overjoyed with a surprise of a piano in the home and sit down to play. His presence is yet again behind me. Somehow me sitting by the piano is as if I take one step from my old duty to something new. He is happy then. Show with his hand. Come. Sit. Play.

At one point in all this, perhaps not at the piano, but somewhere it is as if everything stops as he not only stand behind me in silence but his hand reaches out to touch my shoulder or/and side of my neck with his hand. Somehow that touch is important and changes everything and I turn around.

In the nightmares he drinks or is a drunk and is hostile and if I preech to him he gets angry and he gets angry if I come with a Bible which I do.

I can look down when he speak to me as if it is as if I am under him, he gives order, but in reality my silence and how I feel inside is not under but it is as if I had been taught to move like this as a woman in those days. I don't agree with him but I don't air my opinion.I think he is confused if I am someone working for him or a wife or/and in an intimate relationship with him when he is like that.

I feel when I found out what he has done with the young man who left my life I feel fooled for all this time and reacts very strong. To me everything is over with.

In my nightmares I fear him and am angry with him all the same. I fear he will hurt me or himself or someone else.

If anyone can shed a light to what is going on I would very much appreciate it.

Sorry for me explaining in such a confusing way, I feel confused myself about it.

Always before I fully wake up I feel he is in the home, that he has found me. My mum in my dreams try to reassure me but then I always wake up to another nightmare - and each time my child comes running from her room and says she has had a nightmare or that she see a shadow. It is like my anxiety in the nightmare has in a way transform itself in this reality too before it leaves? Is that possible?

Now the latest time she said she was given a doll that look so different (by her description it had porslin skin and eyes that could not move) and even if the doll was seen as very pretty when she was given it she is afraid of it and doesn't want it. She was given it in the dream in a store with wood bench. The doll had a name to it already and she did not like the name and it was a long name. Not sure if her nightmare has anything to do with mine. Before I truly woke up from this nightmare it was as if I in the nightmare saw him built up furnitures to block the entrance in her room so I could not come in and she could not get out. In my nightmare I ask my mum who by now put her cheek against mine in comfort, I ask with anxiety how can he do this? Why is he doing this?

Any help with this, please?

Last edited by asearcher : 30-11-2020 at 12:53 AM.
Old 30-11-2020, 07:44 PM
Knower

Hi Asearcher,

following your īstoryī...it is making me curious as well...

I still have no clue why that man keeps showing up, but the last part of your dream gave rise to some questions...

Now the latest time she said she was given a doll that look so different (by her description it had porslin skin and eyes that could not move) and even if the doll was seen as very pretty when she was given it she is afraid of it and doesn't want it. She was given it in the dream in a store with wood bench. The doll had a name to it already and she did not like the name and it was a long name. Not sure if her nightmare has anything to do with mine. Before I truly woke up from this nightmare it was as if I in the nightmare saw him built up furnitures to block the entrance in her room so I could not come in and she could not get out. In my nightmare I ask my mum who by now put her cheek against mine in comfort, I ask with anxiety how can he do this? Why is he doing this?

Was there something going on around your birth?
Did your mother maybe gave birth to an already deceased baby? (doll with porcelin skin and eyes that couldnīt move) Sorry, if these sound strange.

The part where he build up furnitures to block the entrance in her room so you couldnīt come in and she couldnīt get out. To me this part feels more symbolic. Maybe it is about that man, but the blocking i think is something inside of you...a barrier. Your mum there could symbolize your intuition and you is you. A man can symbolize your rational part. Maybe because (thatīs what i read and experience from you on the forum ) your ībreaking your headī trying to find out about this man and your past life with him. Your so much in your head (thinking) about it that it leaves no room (you are blocking yourself) for your intuition (mother) to come in and help you.

Somehow i have the feeling this man showing up is not something to be frightened about, but i think you subconsciously might be making this thing so big that it is taking over you...the man is figurely taking over you... (īthat what you give your attention, grows...)

I do understand that you want to have it all figured out, but have the feeling it is saying to you to slow down and leave it....answers will come in time, when you make room for them to come...

Old 30-11-2020, 08:40 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi Asearcher,

I still have no clue why that man keeps showing up, but the last part of your dream gave rise to some questions...

Did your mother maybe gave birth to an already deceased baby? (doll with porcelin skin and eyes that couldnīt move) Sorry, if these sound strange.

The part where he build up furnitures to block the entrance in her room so you couldnīt come in and she couldnīt get out. To me this part feels more symbolic. Maybe it is about that man, but the blocking i think is something inside of you...a barrier. Your mum there could symbolize your intuition and you is you. A man can symbolize your rational part. Maybe because (thatīs what i read and experience from you on the forum ) your ībreaking your headī trying to find out about this man and your past life with him. Your so much in your head (thinking) about it that it leaves no room (you are blocking yourself) for your intuition (mother) to come in and help you.

Somehow i have the feeling this man showing up is not something to be frightened about, but i think you subconsciously might be making this thing so big that it is taking over you...the man is figurely taking over you... (īthat what you give your attention, grows...)

I do understand that you want to have it all figured out, but have the feeling it is saying to you to slow down and leave it....answers will come in time, when you make room for them to come...

Thank you so much for your help :)

Well all I know is that my Mum did loose a child before me and that the pregnancy with me was hazard and she did not think I would make it and she was told to expect the worse and then they had to do a ceacer section operation on her. I think she had some dificulty to bond to me and she would too say I did not like her particurly when growing up, me liking, loving her, came later when we got close but people assumed we were always like that.

I admit I think too this mans existence in my nightmare take way too much space and I don't know how he can create such feeling of anxiety in me as I don't suffer from it other times. For a really long time I have tried to ignore it or tried to make sense of it and non of it is working.

I have had a regression before where I could tell the then husband's position was of power and he could keep a child from me and pretty much kick me out of his home and not give me money. Me being afraid of loosing my child (he I could care less for) came through very strong that time in the regression but I got no names, and these days I never think of it.

I don't know if my feelings are so strong in the nightmare that my energy attracts energy on the other side or something like it?

I think I have a special bond with my daughter as I always wake up before she does if she has a nightmare or is cold or anything really and she too is responding to me.

I have never seen a little girl in these past life fragments.

Yes you are right...hopefully one day I will get my answers...

Old 30-11-2020, 08:40 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi Asearcher,

Thank you so much for your help :)

Well all I know is that my Mum did loose a child before me and that the pregnancy with me was hazard and she did not think I would make it and she was told to expect the worse and then they had to do a ceacer section operation on her. I think she had some dificulty to bond to me and she would too say I did not like her particurly when growing up, me liking, loving her, came later when we got close but people assumed we were always like that. I was Daddy's girl, for sure.

I admit I think too this mans existence in my nightmare take way too much space and I don't know how he can create such feeling of anxiety in me as I don't suffer from it other times. For a really long time I have tried to ignore it or tried to make sense of it and non of it is working.

I have had a regression before where I could tell the then husband's position was of power and he could keep a child from me and pretty much kick me out of his home and not give me money. Me being afraid of loosing my child (he I could care less for) came through very strong that time in the regression but I got no names, and these days I never think of it. This is not the life where this other man was in.

I don't know if my feelings are so strong in the nightmare that my energy attracts energy on the other side or something like it?

I think I have a special bond with my daughter as I always wake up before she does if she has a nightmare or is cold or anything really and she too is responding to me.

I have never seen a little girl in these past life fragments.

Yes you are right...hopefully one day I will get my answers...

PS I think I have huge problem with when someone hide things from me, as what ever happened with the young man.

I think at one point in the time my old self loved this man who is now in my nightmares but then got scared and angry with him. The anxiety feeling is that one is trapped with him and has to pretend one does not know and/or leaving and afraid what he will do.

Maybe he wanted me to still be there because it was difficult to get someone else to do it (the job) or maybe because he had rejected me in the past but suddenly realized he did love me. Maybe just because he would not loose to any man, especially not someone my age who was not as "successfull" as he was? Endless guessing on my part, ha ha...

My Mum has hid things too from me, manipulated with my life, my decisions, thinking she knew best, I bet. But I don't think they are one and the same soul.

Last edited by asearcher : 01-12-2020 at 01:44 AM.