Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-07-2021, 02:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Afterlife Connection with Mom

Hello Everyone, my name is Carlos and I am new here. I have been wanting to post something but had no idea how to say it lol...
I was laying in bed a few months ago connecting with my inner self, trying to learn to meditate and relax. When I laid down I had a soft but STRONG buzz that seemed to connect in the middle of my head to my ears. I was asking questions and I was getting really honest answers and feelings of happiness.

I simply asked if my mom was still around, and she came right through with a quick msg...."I love you and that is no longer me". Does that mean she no longer identifies with her body? My mother passed Dec 8, 2019 and I miss her dearly. I constantly look at her pics and I guess that's how I see her.

I hope I am not worrying her. I have had many things happen in my 46 years of life that I can not explain. Hope this makes sense and please let me know what yall think. Thanks
Old 02-07-2021, 03:30 AM
Ascender

She probably means she no longer looks old. She can now look forever 25!

I lost my youngest brother in 2017. The evening after he passed, I was in the bathroom and I heard his slippers clunking down the hall. I think he was checking on his babies -- his 3 cats. He lived with me the last 5 months of his life and his cats too. I miss him like crazy.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey and thank you for replying. Yes he was earthbound and making his last rounds of love for yall!

The day before ma's funeral I was on the phone walking around the house and ran into her smell, went back and it was gone. Its so much we do not understand in this veiled world....our earth test. I am at peace because I have had about 3 dreams of her since her passing. I think when we pass over we are US on another level and check back in with our loved ones of many lives as we progress in the spiritual realms.
Old 02-07-2021, 05:45 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos1974
Hey and thank you for replying. Yes he was earthbound and making his last rounds of love for yall!

I think when we pass over we are US on another level and check back in with our loved ones of many lives as we progress in the spiritual realms.

Yes they can cross back any time to visit. There were times that the dog would just go crazy, barking at nothing. Once I pulled my phone out and started recording video. When I played it back, I saw an orb zooming all around. I dunno if it was him or not. But it definitely was something.
Old 02-07-2021, 07:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos1974
I simply asked if my mom was still around, and she came right through with a quick msg...."I love you and that is no longer me". Does that mean she no longer identifies with her body? My mother passed Dec 8, 2019 and I miss her dearly. I constantly look at her pics and I guess that's how I see her.

Hello and welcome, Carlos.

I suspect that your mother no longer identifies with her body, as you suggest. When we think of someone we tend to think of their external physical form, but that is just their vehicle of expression on this physical plane. It is not who they are.

In the same way, we tend to identify with our own physical body, but that is discarded at death like an old suit of clothes. We continue to exist in a form which is closer to our true nature.

Do not be surprised if your experiences of contact with your mother fade over time. When someone dies they may initially make contact with their loved ones on Earth to assure them that they are fine. As they progress on their after-life journey they move further away from the Earth plane, and such contact ceases. This is natural. They are on their own journey and they recognise that they have to move on, knowing that they will be reunited with their loved ones at some future time.

Peace
Old 05-07-2021, 03:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey and thank you for replying. I think in this physical world this is all we know... The veil of forgetfulness. I understand the change in realms with death, as you said like old suits of clothes.
Yes mom came to me a few months after she passed over and as quick as she came she left, I will never forget. She did let me know that she was ok...but the voice wasn't the same.

Understandable that contact will fade, I know she is on her journey as all of our deceased loved ones are on and us some day. It just hurts here on here not having them around physically like it once was. Thank you so much for sharing!
Old 05-07-2021, 04:28 PM
Master
What type funral did she have- she might not be identifying with body because still engery left -over from funral ? I know I wouldn't indentify if I had a creamation because the pain and combustion - maybe a little though... Not to get upset over it because she's still loves you and cares.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 05-07-2021, 05:36 PM
asearcher

I think you can get distance from who you once were on the life of earth, you remember that identity but that is not who you are anymore in a way, you are your soul, your spirit, your true self, you're home, you're without the egos and the subcounscious and what not? I have had experiences in the after life after a past life that is I was in spirit. When I got too close to someone I loved in that life or my own body I got too close sometimes to the feelings, too negative feelings, earth feelings but not the good kind, and if I distance myself I was back in my own element. You kind of shift channels, in a way. I could start looking at something with distance to it, knowing with my eyes it was not good what I saw but it did not effect me, but as soon as I got too close, too feeling the connections, it did. I later found enough proof to convince me my experiences were true, at least to me, LOL.

I am sorry for your loss but happy you were able to feel her come through and know that she is fine.
Old 14-07-2021, 02:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

Hey lostsoul13 and thanks for your reply. Mama had a normal viewing with a large turnout and a funeral blessed by her pastor. Yes I know she still loves me, but I have to let her go on her journey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
What type funral did she have- she might not be identifying with body because still engery left -over from funral ? I know I wouldn't indentify if I had a creamation because the pain and combustion - maybe a little though... Not to get upset over it because she's still loves you and cares.
Old 14-07-2021, 02:53 AM
Newbie ;)

asearcher, Thank you for your response and kind words. So a question for you, did you have a past life regression? Sounds like you have had a deep connection to the next realm of life. I had an experience when I was in South Korea in 1996. I had injured my back while working and was on quarters for a few days. I had took a nap and had a crazy dream that my grandmas casket was in my room and it freaked me out and I awoke. I was in my room laying on my left side and remember a bright but peaceful peachy colored glow...I thought it was my grams but I never saw or heard anything but it was like I knew everyone that was living, had lived and those that would live. It made me feel safe and I knew all would be alright. The LOVE was more than I can explain. I know that God, the creator or source is real, I feel it deep inside me which is why I am not afraid of crossing when its my time. It feels good talking about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I think you can get distance from who you once were on the life of earth, you remember that identity but that is not who you are anymore in a way, you are your soul, your spirit, your true self, you're home, you're without the egos and the subcounscious and what not? I have had experiences in the after life after a past life that is I was in spirit. When I got too close to someone I loved in that life or my own body I got too close sometimes to the feelings, too negative feelings, earth feelings but not the good kind, and if I distance myself I was back in my own element. You kind of shift channels, in a way. I could start looking at something with distance to it, knowing with my eyes it was not good what I saw but it did not effect me, but as soon as I got too close, too feeling the connections, it did. I later found enough proof to convince me my experiences were true, at least to me, LOL.

I am sorry for your loss but happy you were able to feel her come through and know that she is fine.