Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Experiencer

I think I'll wear my chakra pendulum as a bracelet. I don't have much for jewelry but I'll probably find something blue to carry. My throat chakra needs a lot of help. Any suggestions?
Old 31-03-2011, 05:52 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentKing
Is Vogel a good shape for healing?

I've never worked with vogels myself but have had a quick look on the internet and found a nice site:

http://www.healingcrystals.com/Vogel...rtz_Wands.html

Looks really interesting
Old 31-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Guide
I don't have any crystals. Getting a chance to buy
a crystal is a rarity here. And buying online is not an
option.

I once bought an amethyst crystal, but I lost it :(
Old 31-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenphina
I think I'll wear my chakra pendulum as a bracelet. I don't have much for jewelry but I'll probably find something blue to carry. My throat chakra needs a lot of help. Any suggestions?

Ooo lots of lovely stones come to mind....sodalite, larimar (which is the stone I use for the throat in my chakra set), blue topaz, blue lace agate, chalcedony, blue calcite..and although not typically known for the throat, in my experience, amber is excellent for the throat but should be used with caution as it's results can be quite dramatic.

I used to suffer from a scratchy and sore throat all the time - regularly lost my voice as well as struggled with laryngitis and throat infections. For literally years I tried to treat it with stone that are known to be good for the throat and couldn't understand why nothing seemed to work. Then, after meditating one day as well as doing some research, it transpired that the problems didn't originate in my throat at all - it was because I was not fully aware of my spiritual potential and wasn't in tune with my third eye. So all that time I was treating the symptoms and not the source It was a gob-smacking revelation...felt really awake as the realisation hit me Since then, my spiritual development and journey has taken off and I have never felt so alive
Old 31-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Estrella505

I'm allergic to alot of metals, so I wear a lot of stone. I also make jewelry.

My favorite is my green jade band. I am rather attached to that one and wear it almost daily. next would have to be purple jade. I have several pieces made of it.

Then of course I love my amazonite. I have a long necklace made of that.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Moonkestrel

Aquamarine, moonstone and larimar...
Old 01-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Master
Herkimer and moldavite pendant and earrings , ring and bracelet .

Wow found some lovely square pieces of jet today for grounding :)

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Master
Tigers eye heart pendant , ring and bracelet .

I need some inspiration , grounding and healing on my Solar pleux and sacral x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Moonkestrel

Oooh sounds lovely Topaz! Tigers Eye is so comforting isn't it?

Today I've got my iolite flower shaped pendant, morganite, aqua aura, labradorite and garnet....

xxxx
Old 03-04-2011, 01:50 AM
Master
I don't wear crystals very often but when I do it's clear quartz. But I do hold amethyst in my hand when I meditate. Not sure why it helps me to reach higher levels of consciousness, but it does. : )

Blackraven