Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-02-2022, 12:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
From what you wrote if you don't have an idea of what's better ---you probably aren't familiar with the above references.
Just sayin'...They are great.
I see 'the other side' as a temporary hangout or waystation. This is the place I know. It is not perfect. It has problems. That gives me something to work on. If I can help this place that makes me useful and a better person. I don't mind being more useful, even if that means coming here for another go around. I cannot aspire to something when I don't know what it is.
Old 24-02-2022, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
I cannot aspire to something when I don't know what it is.
Makes sense to ME!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2022, 03:32 AM
Master

I do not think you will have any control if you are going to come back here or not. What will happen will happen. All we can do is to try to do our best, treat people how you would want to be treated and have other qualities. Of course, no one is perfect and we all make mistakes. Perhaps we are given a choice when we die if we are bad and that is to stay in a dark place or to come back on earth. I am only guessing.
Old 24-02-2022, 04:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I do not think you will have any control if you are going to come back here or not. What will happen will happen. I am only guessing.
I prefer the logic of the guidance given by (edit)SPIRIT teachers and guides widely acknowledged as authoritative.....

They tell us that reincarnation isn't forced upon anyone and we decide for ourselves whether to return for a further incarnation. We're helped in making our decision but not put under pressure one way or another.

What we do now and the outcomes will be considered when we make our so-called life review. If we're not happy about the way we are and the things we do right now then we're not likely to like them when we look back. Changing now what we don't like about ourselves (as much as we can) can help avoid difficult decisions later.

The answer is in the hands of each of us; even if we don't necessarily succeed, just by earnestly trying we will have done the best we can. That is ALL we can ever do in this world.

Last edited by bobjob : 24-02-2022 at 04:46 AM.
Old 24-02-2022, 04:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I prefer the logic of the guidance given by teachers and guides They tell us that reincarnation isn't forced upon anyone and we decide for ourselves whether to return
I do not follow books or what people say on this topic. I say what I think could happen. There is no proof whether you are right or not. There is no proof as to what I think as well. No one knows for sure.
Old 24-02-2022, 04:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I do not follow books or what people say on this topic. I say what I think could happen. There is no proof whether you are right or not.
No incarnate knows anything for certain and you're right there is no proof, just as there is no proof of our survival beyond corporeal death. But there is abundant evidence should you choose to look.

I don't follow books either or the opinions of incarnates. And neither do I express any personal opinions or beliefs because I don't have them on this subject. I do use my own words, however, to convey - to the best of my ability - what discarnate teachers and guides have communicated over the decades.

If you've heard what they've said and aren't persuaded then that's the end of the matter but if you haven't you might want to consider taking a look.
Old 24-02-2022, 09:41 AM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Bobjob

Namaste