Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Guide
Aura Color

I've been wanting to know what the color of my aura is and I can't pay for an aura reading.. Soo, does anyone know what I can do by myself to be able to see what it is?

I was also told by a close friend that she had thought of me once and saw a violet purple color but dunno if that has anything to do with my aura?
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 04-01-2015, 08:59 PM
anotherindigo

Hey, you need to open your third eye to really see áuras 24/7 and then you'll see alot of other stuff you may don't want to see. They are not in the 3-dimensional world! So it's a little bit tricky. But I guess it is possible to meditate yourself into a certain state where it is possible to get some experiences. Read some books or search through the internet. There are some Youtube Videos too. Just keep in mind, we can all do this by nature and any wrong information could destroy your path to this ability or lead into an illusion. So never believe anything by 100%, just see things as possibilities. The mind stops someone from seeing it (don't lose it tough!) & Open the 'ajna' chakra.
And yes, that's very possible. It indicates your spiritual thoughts (Altough there are different hues with different meanings). I can read it for free too, If you want you can send me 2 pictures, one in front of a white and one in front of a black background. You can blur your face with paint or whatever program you have of course (Y)
Old 04-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherindigo
Hey, you need to open your third eye to really see áuras and then you'll see alot of other stuff you may don't want to see. They are not in the 3-dimensional world! So it's a little bit tricky. But I guess it is possible to meditate yourself into a certain state where it is possible to get some experiences. Read some books or search through the internet. Just keep in mind, we can all do this by nature and any wrong information could destroy your path to this ability or lead into an illusion. So never believe anything by 100%, just see things as possibilities. The mind stops someone from seeing it so you need to control that too (NOT lose it!) while going for an experience. There are some exercises on YouTube too on how to see it.
And yes, that's very possible. It indicates your spiritual thoughts (Altough there are different hues with different meanings). I can read it for free too, If you want you can send me 2 pictures, one in front of a white and one in front of a black background. You can blur your face with paint or whatever program you have of course (Y)

Thank you. I'll send you the pictures through PM :)
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 04-01-2015, 09:17 PM
anotherindigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
Thank you. I'll send you the pictures through PM :)
Okay I'm going offline very soon, you'll got it tomorrow.