Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-12-2016, 11:17 AM
55Degrees

Ice Skates. Where am I currently skating on thin ice

0 The Fool (clarified by Queen of Coins for context)
Naivety? or pure foolishness?

Am I being too naive in how much time and energy I give to (certain) family members? Or am I being taken for a fool? Allowing myself to be 'on call' to fit around their schedule means my freedom to have new experiences is curtailed. Just how much of my journey am I missing out on.
Ouch!
Old 06-12-2016, 12:26 PM
Master
Ice Skates. Where am I currently skating on thin ice.

Four of swords. Two of Cups ( Both Reversed )

Intentionally sleeping on a bed of thorns. Taking in the swords/ thoughts/ irrelevant opinion of another , without using my defense at all. Inability and unwillingness to move to another situation when it is right at my finger tips.
Some relationships need to rest and take a break now, while other things need to surface that does not relate to relationships. I have tendency for needless worry.
Old 06-12-2016, 01:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Ten of pentz RV

Slacking off on negotiating bills/contracts. I forget, I gotta to make calls like.. NOW! Thanks for reminding me Nine of Pentz!!

Last edited by Clover : 06-12-2016 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Wrong Number!
Old 06-12-2016, 05:01 PM
Master

Day 5
Teddy bear. What do I hold onto/turn to as a form of comfort?

* RWS
King of Pent rev. LOL. I batten down the hatches, get uber-scroogey with my finances (physical security!) and also my emotions (emotional energy security!). No expenditure, no risk, less loss.

Day 6. Ice skates. Where am I currently on thin ice?
8 of Pent. Yikes. So either I'm not working enough, or working way too hard.
Clarifying card - 2 of Wands rev, it's too much work in the wrong direction... or it's just a bad idea to work this hard! (I've been wondering if I've been "working into" my insomnia)
Old 07-12-2016, 12:03 AM
55Degrees

Day 7 prompt
Sugarplum fairy. Where am I currently dancing through life?
Old 07-12-2016, 04:31 AM
Master

^^ re: Day 6, can confirm, working too hard on stuff that doesn't matter! Finally got around to talking to an accountant - going the easier route as makes more logical sense. I know all about sole trader-ship so no need to do any further structure planning. Then slept for a solid 4 hours straight, which is amazing considering I already had a 5hr sleep overnight.

Day 7 prompt
Sugarplum fairy. Where am I currently dancing through life?

* RWS,
5 of Swords rev

LOL. Yes. Minimising any communication with my mother because if we talk for more than a minute, it quickly regresses into her telling me how I should run my life - eg how I should spend my time, what I need to think about, and where I should invest my money etc.
Old 07-12-2016, 04:46 AM
Master
Day 7 prompt.
Sugarplum fairy. Where am I currently dancing through life ?

Justice. Blinding myself to higher perspective , giving in to the play of maya, karma. Thinking everything will be taken care of, when it is me myself my own authority to decide what's coming in for me through pure reasoning /discernment and what I allow in my life as justifiable. Patience.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:15 AM
Guide

Oh! I was so looking forward to accepting this challenge...
This morning I brought out RWS, washed and shuffled, pulled six cards to catch up --and promptly got slammed!
@tealily...you weren't kidding, this is NOT " fluff-and-sugar" stuff! My first impulse was to ditch the cards and renew with Oracle or Lenormand...

But.., the cards don't lie..So maybe I can get some help with my reading.. Too many reverses for me...

Day 1 - Illuminating: Knight of Swords RV
Day 2 - Self Care: 5 of Swords RV
Day 3 - Reaching Dreams: Justice RV
Day 4 - Bravery: Empress RV
Day 5 - Comfort: Knight of Cups
Day 6 - Thin Ice: Lovers RV

What I get from all the above is I better not pout, or put too much emphasis on 'others' at this time. Easier said than done during holiday season.
Day 3 & Day 4 have me perplexed.
Any input greatly appreciated xo
Old 07-12-2016, 05:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Oh! I was so looking forward to accepting this challenge...
This morning I brought out RWS, washed and shuffled, pulled six cards to catch up --and promptly got slammed!
@tealily...you weren't kidding, this is NOT " fluff-and-sugar" stuff! My first impulse was to ditch the cards and renew with Oracle or Lenormand...

But.., the cards don't lie..So maybe I can get some help with my reading.. Too many reverses for me...

Day 1 - Illuminating: Knight of Swords RV
If Knight of Swords is the guy who dashes out on the fastest horse available, Knight of Swords rev is usually the guy who a) completely sleeps in or b) dashes out recklessly before anyone even tells him where to go So one extreme or the other.

Quote:
Day 2 - Self Care: 5 of Swords RV
I usually see this one as someone having danced away from other people, and a little smug about it (eg there's a self-satisfied nature about it); I get the impression the other people are usually left in the dark. So this could mean that when you need self-care, you find a secret hidey-hole to recover and don't really advertise it.

Quote:
Day 3 - Reaching Dreams: Justice RV
I usually see this one as being "out of balance". An interesting thing to aspire to... do you want to buck the status quo on something? Or aspire towards something other people might thing is a waste of time?

Quote:
Day 4 - Bravery: Empress RV
Empress rev can be described as a card of winter - eg putting things on ice, freezing. This could be a sign that you are someone who knows when to stop and press pause on things when it's not a good time to go ahead, even if it means putting pause on any perceived gains as well.

Quote:
Day 5 - Comfort: Knight of Cups
This one is upright, so will leave to you :)

Quote:
Day 6 - Thin Ice: Lovers RV
Lovers rev usually comes across to me as 'closed gate', things not able to go ahead, bad partnership deals etc, even poor judgement at times.

Hope that helps! :)
Old 07-12-2016, 06:13 AM
Guide

tealily ~ Thank you ~ I was hoping you could help me sort out the deluge of reverses :-)) I feel better now about the reading.
Wishing you all the rest and sleep you need! Happy Holidays!