Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-12-2016, 03:47 PM
55Degrees

Card a Day Advent Challenge.

Ho Ho Ho

Anybody fancy a festive countdown tarot/oracle challenge?

One question per day based on the usual images found within a child's advent calender.

Obviously we're now up to the 4th day of December but I'm willing to bulk post the first 4 prompts, then take it to one per day.
Old 04-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Master

OMG HOW FUN!
Old 04-12-2016, 06:10 PM
55Degrees

There are some questions/prompts that will challenge you and require some harsh truth answers. Accepting parts of ourselves that we'd rather not acknowledge is all part of the journey so don't expect positive messages every day although I've tried to alternate them between challenging and positive.
Feel free to keep it private or post here, go as indepth as you like or keep it as highlights only. It's entirely up to you
The first four days questions/prompts are as follows

Day 1 - Christmas lights. What needs illuminating right now.

Day 2 - Scarf and Mittens. How can I show myself some self care.

Day 3 - Star. What dreams do I need to reach for.

Day 4 - Toy soldier. Where am I brave.

Last edited by 55Degrees : 04-12-2016 at 10:55 PM.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Day 1: The Fool: The chica dee has hatched!.. Embrace new beginnings, my new found treasures. What is left behind if death, cold, and nothingness. I live in a beautiful state with the ocean right next door. Live in this blessed moment, most importantly; feel worthy of it....
Day 2: Father/King of cups ( Swan)- Because it is masculine in nature, this indicates to take more inittative in nurturing myself. Also, practice the art of allowing and giving
Day 3 :) ( It was a bird)
Day 4: Daughter of Swords ( barn Owl); Using insght and intellect in matters I am most passionate about, also my strive to seek justice and fairness.

Ironically, I got all birds, symbolism to freedom and soaring! up up up!
Old 04-12-2016, 11:54 PM
55Degrees

Ace of Pents.
Ugh, finances. I need to watch the pennies over the festive season, budget my monthly expenses then create a gift budget and stick to it

6 of Cups.
Taking time to enjoy the simple things, relaxing bubble baths, walking the dogs colouring in with my grandson.

Knight of Pentacles.
Becoming an entrepreneur, I have ideas, I have skills. I may not be as business savvy as Richard Branson but that would come with experience.

10 of Wands.
When the going gets too much, I'm brave enough to admit it and drop some of the load and leave what I don't need weighing me down
Old 04-12-2016, 11:56 PM
55Degrees

Day 5

5) Teddy bear. What do I hold onto/turn to as a form of comfort?
Old 05-12-2016, 04:44 AM
Master

I'm currently battling epic insomnia (I've been up for 27hrs now ), so will be interesting to see how things go. I'm in that "well, I can't sleep, so I may as well get work done" place

* RWS

Knight of Pent rev. This is like musty old files, piled up and untouched for weeks/months on my desk. There is some stuff that needs to GO and generally just be actioned on. I think this is saying I need to rip through my to-do list, stat! (a lot of it has been on hold for months)

Queen of Swords. This one is saying to make clearer and less emotionally-laden decisions in life. I'm probably burdening myself excessively by overcomplicating things, going a bit too far. It doesn't need to be that hard.

9 of Swords rev - WHAT?! haha. This only - barely - makes sense in light of the previous card. If I can made decisions freely and easily enough to get to the point that I wake up at night going "OH MY GOD WHAT DID I DO, WHAT A MISTAKE", then I've stopped overthinking things. Of course, I might have other things to worry about then (like how to fix the pickle I got myself into)

Would not have anticipated a card like this. But then, it's not really a fluff-and-sugar tarot Advent calendar, is it?

7 of Swords. I think this is saying that I'm ruthlessly independent and don't hesitate to start my own side gigs if the main gig isn't looking good (same can be said of project work). There's a certain ballsy-ness about quietly shifting most of your eggs to another basket without telling anyone.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:19 AM
55Degrees

Day 5
Teddy bear. What do I hold onto/turn to as a form of comfort?

VI Lovers
I have a tendency to turn to those who know me and recognise the best in me, that offer love unconditionally. This can be family, my tribe and my matron goddess.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Teddy bear. What do I hold onto/turn to as a form of comfort?

The World- I feel this represents the outdoors, detachment from the home, getting out their and running ( my running excursions) Maybe consistency, schedules and routine, I am a bit off without it
Old 06-12-2016, 12:17 AM
55Degrees

Prompt for day 6

Ice skates. Where am I currently on thin ice?