Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
There exists 3, Initial/Primary kinds of God;

God as "U"niverse
...this one includes metaphysical-1....

God as Universe

God as metaphysical-1 mind/intellect concepts, relative and absolute.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) "U"niverse as God =
..1a} macro-micro non-occupied space,
..2a} occupied space{ see Universe }
..3a} metaphysical-1 mind/intellect concepts both as relative and absolute.

2} Universe as God = occupied space of fermions, bosons and odd-bird-out gravity, if not odd-bird-out anti-gravity aka dark energy.

3} Metaphysical-1 as God is mind/intellect concepts relative and absolute--- ex cosmic laws/principles assuming they exist ---and both can only be concepts of space, not actual space, wheter occupied or not.

From these three above we can begin to deduce lower case local gods;

With space, non-occupied or occupied, and concepts of space, there are three dimensional axi that each can have left or right spin in occupied space, potential to become occupied in non-occupied space, and as matemtical concept in metaphysical-1.

so three primary axi with two possible spin gods, with each having only spin left or right potentials.

r6

Your classification of 3, Initial/Primary kinds of God; is plausible. Could you pl elaborate a little more along with the Roles they Play ? and e mail me if possible?
Old 30-08-2015, 01:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Elaborate and Clarify?

OP V asked for elaboration I would ask, is there some part of my given that you do not understand?

Quote:
r6r6r--God as "U"niverse
...this one includes metaphysical-1....

"U"niverse is most inclusive word i.e. is most wholistically omni-comprehensive set because in embrace #1, 2 and 3. These are in given elaborated upon in more detail in other threads around here ive started that contain my cosmic heirarchy.

God as Universe

God as metaphysical-1 mind/intellect concepts, relative and absolute.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) "U"niverse as God =
..1a} macro-micro non-occupied space,
..2a} occupied space{ see Universe }
..3a} metaphysical-1 mind/intellect concepts both as relative and absolute.

2} Universe as God = occupied space of fermions, bosons and odd-bird-out gravity, if not odd-bird-out anti-gravity aka dark energy.

3} Metaphysical-1 as God is mind/intellect concepts relative and absolute--- ex cosmic laws/principles assuming they exist ---and both can only be concepts of space, not actual space, wheter occupied or not.

From these three above we can begin to deduce lower case local gods;

With space, non-occupied or occupied, and concepts of space, there are three dimensional axi that each can have left or right spin in occupied space, potential to become occupied in non-occupied space, and as matemtical concept in metaphysical-1.

so three primary axi with two possible spin gods, with each having only spin left or right potentials.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 31-08-2015, 06:12 PM
Experiencer

Your Quantum Model of God and your thread 'Cosmic Nutshell' are quite technical and mathematical, and therefore require some more explanation. Can you tell me the background threads ?
Old 31-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Any Other Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Your Quantum Model of God and your thread 'Cosmic Nutshell' are quite technical and mathematical, and therefore require some more explanation. Can you tell me the background threads ?

Better if you address specifics that you dont understand that way I can better assist your specific concerns.

I'm moving towards this altered version of the word Universe as it better reflects some of my fringe developments in my cosmological explorations.

Uni-v-erse
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blue Uni assoiates outer positive shaped gravity

v= inverted V time

v = Inverted ^ time

verse = inner negative shaped gravity as dark energy

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 03-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Experiencer

Your Quantum Model of God is interesting and is almost similar with my model with respect to components such as Space, Time, Mind/Intellect, dark energy etc..

In My Model God is sum total of 3 forms of ENERGIES
i. INHERENT ( Consciousness )
ii. SEPARATED ( Ego, Intelligence, Mind, Space ( UNIVERSE) Air, Fire, Water, Earth.
iii. INTERMEDIATE <Maya (imagination), Dark Energy (t=Thought Energy) Dark Matter (Prakriti ) Living Entities.

I think you are using the words Micro, Macro, Non occupied Space, that refers to the above -3 Inherent, Sep... energies.

There is a Diagram of this model in my book '21st Century Bagavad- Gita'
Old 03-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Lorelyen

I'd say you don't need scientific proof / evidence. Without going into philosophy, the existence of the material world is all around us. It's sense data. It must have got here somehow. How? is well beyond human comprehension but that doesn't confound the observed facts and logic - that we live in a perceived material world. and some-one/-thing created it.

Now, whether that (let's call It the) One True Creator (or) the Monad is mindful of or indifferent to humanity is an entirely different question.

The emanations that followed from that (apparent) creative act are also a different question. We have to rely on the evidence that they eventually manifested in what we call material. The best story about what happened between, to me, is built upon ideas from about 5000 years ago and still counting.

The evolution of different levels of God - Monad, Demiurge, Syzygy, etc. and the story of their lives and purpose are philosophical and allegorical, to model the spiritual side of the evolving universe, not fact so scientific evidence is ulikely. If it does suddenly appear then some of us will have to revise our understandings, PDQ-like!

I'd love to see the quantum maths that are used in what seems an unnecessary pursuit
Old 03-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Threee-ism Ergo Threee-ist Point-of-View

The fertilized female egg inverts to create the spinal chord...."Gastrulation is a phase early in the embryonic development of most animals, during which the single-layered blastula is reorganized into a trilaminar ("three-layered") structure known as the gastrula.

These three germ layers are known as the ectoderm, mesoderm, and endoderm.".....

I see the above as being similar to my recent explorations of a numerically based, irregular and complex, periodic, quasi-sine-wave set of nodal events that result in the patter of a torus(><( )><) that has three primary aspects;
-----------------------

Gravity( attractive ) is outer positive shaped surface

Time is inverted V to inside---what we experience
Time is invested ^ to inside--what we experience

Anti-gravity aka dark( repulsive ) energy is inner negative shaped surface

------------------------

I offer the text and graphic below, from the net to help with my above, however, my color coding is not to be confused with what they have on their site.

Another threee-ism in that I learned from their info that have positive, negative and zero curvature aspects of a torus.

To be clear, my use of the toroidal patter is from a bottom to top approach of understanding Universe. Most of my cosmic hiearchies are a top to bottom approac.

What this means is, that, I do not envision the Universe as being shaped like a dyanamically fluctuating torus, tho it may be.

My torus scenario is beginning at ultra-micro levels to see what fermions and bosons essential structural patterns are.

r6
----------------------------------------------------
..."The torus is a really interesting mathematical shape – basically a donut shape, which has the property of of having variable Gaussian curvature. Some parts of the surface has positive curvature, others zero, others negative.
http://1millionmonkeystyping.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/euclid24.jpg?w=300&h=164
The blue parts of the torus above have positive curvature, the red parts negative and the top grey band has zero curvature. If our 3 dimensional space was like the surface areas of a 4 dimensional torus, then triangles would have different angle sums depending on where we were on the torus’ surface. This is actually one of the current theories as to the shape of the universe."....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Your Quantum Model of God is interesting and is almost similar with my model with respect to components such as Space, Time, Mind/Intellect, dark energy etc..
In My Model God is sum total of 3 forms of ENERGIES
i. INHERENT ( Consciousness )
ii. SEPARATED ( Ego, Intelligence, Mind, Space ( UNIVERSE) Air, Fire, Water, Earth.
iii. INTERMEDIATE <Maya (imagination), Dark Energy (t=Thought Energy) Dark Matter (Prakriti ) Living Entities.
I think you are using the words Micro, Macro, Non occupied Space, that refers to the above -3 Inherent, Sep... energies.

There is a Diagram of this model in my book '21st Century Bagavad- Gita'

Old 03-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 No Cosmic Source and no Cosmic Creation imho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
that we live in a perceived material world. and some-one/-thing created it.

Lorelyn, I think you error in this belief.

Physical/energy cannot be created, nor destroyed ergo Universe exists eternally, in this shape, form, phase, then another, then another etc...........

I could go on with various examples but really just the few words above should suffice to clarify why I think your incorrect with your assessment of a "created it".

r6