Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Why you left fairy Crystal's post?For me it's insulting to be judged as negative from people like her.You erased mine.Why not her's?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Lol.
Not exactly.I'm not so sensitive you know.But you are free to grieve if you want.
Old 17-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Do you even know what seeing synchronicities mean?
Old 17-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruits
Do you even know what seeing synchronicities mean?
I do and so does my son.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 16-12-2020, 05:44 AM
Master
My youngest boy is at it again. Still seeing synchronicities and he has told me today that he is putting his young positive energies out there along with love and that after he had done this he saw two doves making the shape of a heart. I was choked up by this with emotion and blessed him for doing something the world needs a lot of and that every drop eventually will fill the bucket.

Old 23-01-2021, 06:20 PM
Knower
It sounds like most of you started becoming aware at a much earlier age than me. I started seeing things around 3-4 yrs ago. Sooo, at the age of 43. I started seeing the #911 everywhere amongst other things ( hotel room number, miles on rental car.. and on that date. I also see it on clocks). I had nobody to talk with. All I could do is research and hope I was getting correct info. In some odd way I do feel connected. I'm grateful I found this forum. I'm early in my development and understand its a process.

As for your son. He is fortunate to have someone he can talk with. That's great!!
Old 23-01-2021, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1673
It sounds like most of you started becoming aware at a much earlier age than me. I started seeing things around 3-4 yrs ago. Sooo, at the age of 43. I started seeing the #911 everywhere amongst other things ( hotel room number, miles on rental car.. and on that date. I also see it on clocks). I had nobody to talk with. All I could do is research and hope I was getting correct info. In some odd way I do feel connected. I'm grateful I found this forum. I'm early in my development and understand its a process.

As for your son. He is fortunate to have someone he can talk with. That's great!!
Sychronicities Bill1673, It is the beginning of your awakening. Enjoy it, acknowledge it and give into it.