Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Master
hambergite & black phantom Lemurian

Gosh, another one caught my eye, stirred something in me... hambergite, and also black phantom Lemurian from Brazil.
But in a way mostly the hambergite. Quite expensive but seems like another power house. I feel resonance with it.
I may go to the crystal shop to check both out, feel them both. Could get one online, but currently not in the mood for the addition cost of shipment, customs & VAT, and another long wait.

In essence the drive to the shop costs me too, but it's about the same as the addition costs from buying online (outside of the EU, cannot find it within the EU) except for the crystal shop I mean. Might even be a wee bit cheaper in the end, plus I can choose my crystal and feel first.
Not certain about it yet, but maybe this weekend when it's a bit cooler again as well.

I read that currently the best hambergite is from Madagascar, but don't know when that was written.
The ones they got in the shop are from Pakistan, and currently crystals from Pakistan are among the best from what I've gathered. Different energies yet again.
Of late I've grown quite fond of crystals from Pakistan

Anyone have experience with hambergite?
Old 24-08-2022, 12:30 PM
Guide

No I have no experiences with Hambergite, I didn't even know the name. Seeing the crystals in real is so much nicer than getting them over the post. I just found out there is a crystal store not that far from where I live and I intend to take a look next week.
Old 24-08-2022, 12:38 PM
Master
Indeed it's great to have a choice and the ability to feel and see them for real.

The black phantom's black is a coal inclusion. That intrigues me!
Reminds me of the white kaolinite inclusion in the love child crystals, which is basically white clay.
I currently work with these a lot, put them behind my ears on the past life chakras there, keeping them in place with a stretch headband.
But they're so lovely!
To have another one with black coal in it... seems rather fitting. Yin & Yang or something, haha.
Although the Love Child crystals with white feel like feminine energy, not masculine (white).

In any case, I'll see.

And great you found another crystal shop nearby!
I haven't got a lot of options over here although there are some. But these don't have the huge assortment Lichtpuntje has, plus they are also 45-55 mins from me. Then I might as well go to Lichtpuntje.

Hope you'll share what you bought if you indeed go there :)
Old 25-08-2022, 11:22 AM
Knower
Went to visit that small crystal shop in Amsterdam last weekend, the one everybody is raving about.

Apart from a gorgeous Brandberg I took home, the experience was not at all pleasant. There was something off between me and the saleslady. I had some $$$ to spend but she didn’t feel like opening the display cases. Strange vibe. Not for me. Off I went.

Planning a trip to my fav shop (LP) this weekend! The black phantom looks interesting
Old 25-08-2022, 01:24 PM
Master
Doesn't sound like a nice experience.

Seems we both are going to LP this weekend, haha.
I'm thinking of Saturday. I wasn't sure if I could go as last night a light on the dashboard came on. Had it checked out just now, it's a sensor. Having it replaced Saturday morning as I live in backwater county, so I need my car to be reliable.
Could be that I drive on to LP after that.
Old 25-08-2022, 05:57 PM
Guide

Which shop in Amsterdam is that? I live close to Amsterdam so I might visit. Maybe I should ask that lady to open the display case to see what she does lol.
Old 25-08-2022, 06:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Which shop in Amsterdam is that? I live close to Amsterdam so I might visit. Maybe I should ask that lady to open the display case to see what she does lol.

O, she will open it, ha ha, but after about twenty minutes I think she got bored with supervising me. Don’t know. Maybe you’ll have a different experience.

There’s some really nice stuff in there. The owner, an older guy, is very friendly but he’s not always around. The shop is ‘TI’ (you know).
Old 25-08-2022, 06:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Doesn't sound like a nice experience.

Seems we both are going to LP this weekend, haha.
I'm thinking of Saturday. I wasn't sure if I could go as last night a light on the dashboard came on. Had it checked out just now, it's a sensor. Having it replaced Saturday morning as I live in backwater county, so I need my car to be reliable.
Could be that I drive on to LP after that.

My plan is Saturday as well. It depends on how much sleep I’ll get the night before. There’s a ‘street party’ (straatfeest) in my neighborhood this weekend, with extremely loud music.
Old 25-08-2022, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
My plan is Saturday as well. It depends on how much sleep I’ll get the night before. There’s a ‘street party’ (straatfeest) in my neighborhood this weekend, with extremely loud music.
Oww...street party can be fun, but only if it's your scene and you're going as well, hihi.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you'll get some sleep!
Weather would be great over the weekend for a visit :) Not too warm, but nice temps.
Old 26-08-2022, 08:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Oww...street party can be fun, but only if it's your scene and you're going as well, hihi.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you'll get some sleep!
Weather would be great over the weekend for a visit :) Not too warm, but nice temps.

Well … unfortunately it’s totally not my scene. I am far from a saint but these kind of party’s are an insult to the soul. Just a lot of noise (bad and loud music (why sóóóó loud?)), yelling and drinking. I'm in survival mode.

Yeah, thank God the temperatures are dropping, especially the night temperatures. The downside is that we're getting higher humidity in return.

I’m in the mood for some serious ‘crystal hunting’