Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 16-08-2022, 06:48 AM
Master
People with Moon in Libra sign

Hello

Based on experiences it seems energetically I go very well with people who have Moon in Libra sign

It feels like I "get" them in a way (albeit ironically I do not get along with someone who's Libra sun, Pisces moon)

Like I understand them more than anyone else sometimes

I speculated it could be because my Venus is in Libra, and when it conjuncts (aka are in the same sign as) their Moon - there's like very naturally good energy

The good energy is just there, and absolutely natural

Who else here has Moon in Libra sign?
Old 16-08-2022, 07:53 AM
Master

Not Libra, Gemini,

I do notice that I seem to think in very similar ways to Geminis though, so I can relate quite easily.

The moon sign can also have a connection to our relatuon with maternal figures.
Old 16-08-2022, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Not Libra, Gemini,

I do notice that I seem to think in very similar ways to Geminis though, so I can relate quite easily.

You have Moon in Gemini? Soulmate has that too

Another thing that's on my mind - there was one astrologer YouTuber who said that moon compatibility in friendships and relationships matter etc. She said that it's difficult if one's moon square another's moon

Actually experiences showed me another thing. I tended to feel more understood by people whose Moon signs square mine or are not in the same sign / element as my Moon. Compared to ones who share the same exact Moon sign as mine or have their Moon trine my moon

I honestly base some things on experience (for myself personally that is)

For example I told you about my Lilith house placement. As much as I disliked it before, I'm learning to accept it more now because I realize that made me compatible with my soul family overall
Old 17-08-2022, 02:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz

Another thing that's on my mind - there was one astrologer YouTuber who said that moon compatibility in friendships and relationships matter etc. She said that it's difficult if one's moon square another's

I get a bit lost with squares and trines.

Maybe it depends on your other signs a

My greatest loves (in romance) have had either Sun/moon/Mercury in air signs.

I do seem to really have fun with mental banter, talking philosophy, music, science ect in relationships though and can get a little bored otherwise.
Old 16-08-2022, 09:17 AM
Master
My moon is in Pisces.
My ex-husband could have his Moon is Libra depending on the time of birth as it changes from Virgo to Libra on his birthday. So there is a chance he's Moon Libra but not certain. We connected at the time but not in a way that stands out.

But the one that stands out a helluva lot more is my last partner who had his moon in Scorpio.
I remember when looking into it at the time that the combi Moon Pisces & Moon Scorpio is the strongest there is. The description of the dynamic was 100% accurate and very deep, very special.
We really got each other and had a deep connection. Never met anyone who understood me as well as he did. It didn't last regardless.

As far as I know I don't know any people with Moon Libra.
Old 16-08-2022, 10:26 AM
Master
That's interesting FairyCrystal

Astrologers have said that when Moons trine each other (Pisces-Scorpio for example), this can be a great element for synastry

Based on personal and anecdotal experience (not necessarily for others) - I actually found Scorpio moons and Scorpio venuses people can be too outwardly intense at times even for me (and I already have a very intense personality). Funnily it seems I click more with those whose Moon square mine or in different sign element than mine
Old 16-08-2022, 11:29 AM
Master
I have no idea about all that. I've never looked into trines, oppositions, squares etc.
Last few weeks I've looked into planets & houses for the first time ever. I know a fair bit about astrology but there is a limit, hihi.
Too many other things in life to also peruse!
I remember decades ago I went to an open day for an astrology study to see if it was for me since I have such an interest in it. But after an hour or so I left because I'd decided it wasn't for me to dive that deep into it.
I greatly value astrology but to know and interpret it well you'd have to make it your specialty which is not really my thing I guess.

I am happy though that I've learnt a bit more over the last couple of weeks :)
Old 16-08-2022, 11:56 AM
Master
Haha I understand. My knowledge of it is also still limited. I do like to share experiences though, get curious about others' experiences and take what resonates for my personal growth (example, learning about my rising sign, sun in first house, South Node 11th house and my Jupiter placement helped me further in my inner work of the Self)

My sun is in the first house, so I'm all about expression and transformation of the self in this lifetime

(this is why many of the stuff i've written on this forum are.. about myself LOL)
Old 16-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Ascender

My sun is in Aquarius, my moon and rising is in Libra. The moon and rising in Libra kinda offsets some of the more quirky traits that are common to Aquarius.
Old 16-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Master
Also, in my chart my Moon Square Jupiter (orb 6°47') - and this placement is known for "shape shifter" in terms of appearance and outer image

Cher shares this placement in particular

Maybe that's why I can get along most with those whose Moon sign square mine or is in different element to mine