Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 28-08-2006, 09:30 AM
whatsimigig

bach rescue remedy

ive started using a product called bach rescue remedy and i think its fantastic for nerves and having that extra bit of confidence.
they do a lot of remedys depending on your problem but i found that this works best for me.(even placed it in my maternity bag ready).
take a look at the website where you answer a few questions on your problem and it will make a remedy for you.
x

www.bachessences.com
Old 28-08-2006, 10:57 AM
e-ma

Yes - they are great, my Reiki therapist recently analysed the colours that she could see, and showed me where I was on Bach's colour chart. I've been doing some reading up on the flower remedies, and they look great because they actually train the body to respond and heal.
Old 23-09-2006, 03:24 AM
mikron

thanks Whats imi gig ! For sharing here I cant stress enough that under the full moon Lightbeings might Loose balence and become Ungrounded and then its a lesson for sure your remmedy goes really deep level!

Namaste

mikron
Old 23-09-2006, 03:36 AM
Master
Quote:
under the full moon Lightbeings might Loose balence and become Ungrounded

I find that very interesting....do you have more information on this that you could share, mikron? Sorry if it seems like a silly question...but I'm very new to this.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 23-09-2006, 04:08 AM
mikron

Greetings Mothergoose! As always Namaste for Balance, and there is no silly only Honor to all ~!

Please see my post in Astrology 09/22/2006 full blue moon!
It surprises me Mothergoose even in these intense times! The forum itself is like group meditation and I share unconditionally to help all as I help myself and everybody gains Light/wisdom! I am a student of the Ageless wisdom (a focus of the 7th cosmic ray) and I am a guide to all and most people can’t see when a person becomes ungrounded! But a teacher can! And the Light worker might not know. It obscures the said person from clear expression and learning further! The process to detangle the person must be handled with care! After many years and working with crystals, I may give the light worker a sphere of Obsidian! This mineral is actual Lava from a volcano! And with its dark contrast has shimmering bands of LIGHT this is a metaphor for striving for a place of balance all while aspiring toward the Light with in a concept of “Active Intelligence” 3rd cosmic ray /and a waveform of the Higher vibration 4th dimension essence and foundation! The sphere literally brings a light worker back to balance naturally, this is a law of Nature, where there is a natural flow of Being!

Namaste mikron
Old 24-09-2006, 10:39 PM
rose

aren't bach flower remedies great?!!! i've been using them for years now and always turn to them during big changes. it's great to hear more and more people are realising how useful and healing they are :)
Closed Thread