Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 16-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Experiencer

Use hypnosis to AP

I have been using self hypnosis. In the past, I have hypnotized a handful of close friends, with some moderate success.

My question:

Since I am able to use self hypnosis, would I be a good subject for doing astral projection, through hypnisis?

I've experienced a small bit of lucid dreaming, would like to be able to be more experienced at it, then, when I am, practice some astral projection.

Anyone using hypnotism to attempt this?
Old 16-10-2013, 11:11 PM
Super Moderator
No I'm not, but it sounds like a good idea! Why not give it a try?
Old 17-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
No I'm not, but it sounds like a good idea! Why not give it a try?

Well that's what I thought, but, I was hoping someone who's already tried it, or, is doing it, would give me some pointers.

I may try it anyway. I see no harm in it. Through self hypnosis, I can give myself the command that I can lucid dream and astral project quickly and easily, every time, or whatever.

What I'd really like to do, is hypnotize another, and put them into a lucid dream or astral project as we do the session. There has to be someone that is doing this. It has to be doable. My problem is, I presently do not have anyone willing to be my subject(s) right now. When I was practicing hypnotism on a few of my friends, I was living where they were more open to it.
Old 17-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Master

I have tried some of them , but I found some other problems in my life that I am still dealing with . Beliefs , past life problems , ect. You can buy tapes/cds/dvds , in new age stores . There are some on you tube . You can down load mp3s off the net . web sites and torrent sites . I will only provide a torrent link, or mp3 down load site if asked in p.m. There is also gnaural , a free cross platform program . It comes with a program , you can down some , or write some of your own.
http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/
p.s.
http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/download/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnaural/files/Presets/
Old 22-10-2013, 06:48 AM
Niebla0007

I tried it quite sometime ago,
Self Hypnosis is actually one of the important thing(Supportive Discipline) to learn/do well in remote viewing training. You will find it in manual books.

As a recommended book, try Hypnosis, Questions and Answers, B. Zilbergeld, M.G. Edelstein, and D.L. Araoz, editors, W.W. Norton Co, NY, 1986
Old 22-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Seeker
I recently bought one of Amazon (In the UK) called - Astral Projection Hypnosis by Steve G. Jones and while i've only just used it once so far I was impressed with the quality and it really relaxed me, much more than offer meditation CDs etc have in the past, and for the small price of 79p (or 89p) it was over an hour recording.

While it's not as thorough on detail etc than say a book I thought it's a good basis to start on.

Has anyone successfully used hypnosis to astral project or even lucid dream?
Old 22-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Master
I think to be honest yes! Astral/obe/lucidity is all about intention and focus, whatever form that comes in , when you think of it focus is really a kind of hypnosis anyway, its a dedication to its complete and utter intention.
In my own thoughts tho I do suspect it would be far more productive done on ones self, than another, until that intention and focus is as absolute as to not be distracted by any physical momentum that could bounce you back in your body.
I have tried the cd's, I found they created more voids for me than anything else, but I know they have worked for so many people to, regardless its an interesting level to explore and see for yourself none the less, amongst these wonderous travellings.
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 22-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Niebla0007

Quote:
MDavie: Has anyone successfully used hypnosis to astral project or even lucid dream?
Yes, it works - it had a lasting effect on me.
Old 23-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
Yes, it works - it had a lasting effect on me.

I shall try keep it up then :)

Though annoyingly I keep getting the need to swallow and then an urge to clear my throat and it distracts me so that's a big obstacle I need to over come first :(
Old 24-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Master

If you put the tip of your tong to the roof of your mouth you wont need to swallow . There are some self hypnosis videos on you tube , and the mp3 files can be found on torrent sites . I can provide torrent links in p.m.