Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Closed Thread

Old 18-05-2006, 11:52 AM
saj

experience with time traveller,saj

A few years ago I had an experience that I haven't been able to become clear on, if anyone is able to help, thanking you. While laying in my bed one evening relaxing, a residual being, magenta in colour appeared to me, quietly saying "I can teach you time travel" my response was " I thought light travel was true" with that the time traveller disappeared.
Old 23-08-2006, 12:21 AM
BLAIR2BE

THIS IS MY POST FROM AN OUT OF BODY EXP. THREAD. MAY BE RELEVENT, MABEY NOT...

I Have Had 1 Out Of Body Experience. It Was Not Painful, Actually I Felt A Great Deal Of Pleasure For The Most Part. But The Biggest Mystery About It Was, I Was Not Trying To Have One And I Was Not Meditating. I Would Love For Someone To Explain This One To Me.

One Night I Was Laying In Bed, Far From Being Asleep. I Was Remembering An Old Memory, And Quite Suddenly I Felt A Little Anxiety, My Heart Felt Like It Was Racing And The Room I Was In Disappeared. I Was Unable To Move Or Even Feel My Body. Then I Was Back In That Memory. I Was Really There Again, Floating At The Ceiling Of The Room. But This Time I Could See Everything That Happened That Night As It Actually Was, Not As My Memory Always Held. It Was All So Very Clear. I Could Feel My Body Again At This Point. But Not A Body Laying In Bed, A Body Floating In The Air. And I Felt Great Physical Pleasure.

I Gently Was Eased Back Into My Body, At Home In Bed, Its Hard To Say How Long This Experince Lasted. A Guess Would Be 10 To 35 Minutes. I Didnt Sleep For Hours Because My Adrenaline Was Elevated. It Was Extremly Awe Inspiring At How My Memory Distorted Those Events So Drasticly.

Has Anyone Else Experience Anything Like This? Does This Qualify As Out Of Body Experience? If Not, What Was It? It Certainly Was No Dream...
Old 23-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Deactivated Account
yes i have had something similar, i went out of body i wasn't asleep but they let me go as far as the roof (inside) then it was like 'thats far enough' and then i was back in body. i then tried to send myself out of body and did it 3 or 4 times but only got to the roof each time, my heart raced and i had that 'spaced out' feeling but i loved it. didn't do anything while i was out just drifting xx
Old 23-08-2006, 12:52 AM
BLAIR2BE

Thats Interesting Daisy- That Connection; The Heart Races While The "spirit" Is Away. Was This A Random Experience ( The First Time It Happened ) Or Were You In Meditation? I Once Felt The Beggining Affects While Driving Home From Work One Night, But I Did Not Let It Get Very Far For Obvious Reasons. I Dont Know If My Body Would Continue To Drive Without Me. Lol
What Did You See While Drifting, Yourself? Can You Guess How Long It Lasted? What Do You Think Could Cause This Experience To Happen Without Any Effort?
Old 27-08-2006, 12:35 PM
angelus

Coooooolio guy's, hey saj, have u had any more encounters with that light, try to get as much info from it as you can, there was this program a few yrs ago about an american scientist who created a television like time machine which would be able to bypass time and send him messeges from the future, i havent herd anything since??? great stories though all...
Old 14-09-2006, 06:20 AM
mikron

it seems time travel and dreams relates to some other big picture of the transformation ideas happing on the planet right now the only constant is change !

mikron
Old 19-09-2006, 02:12 AM
BLAIR2BE

...perhaps The Barriers Between This Dimension And The Next Are Fading...could We Be Slipping Into alternate Realities Within The 3rd Dimension From Time To Time...possibly Explaining Deja Vu, Astral Projection, Dopplegangers, Etc., Etc., Etc....???
Old 10-10-2006, 01:55 AM
Knower
all is interelated as a web connects
Old 21-11-2006, 03:24 AM
FRANK789

Saj, the reason I'm responding is the fact that you said Magenta. Without boring you, I was allowed to step through a magenta opening on several dreams traveling in time. While there, being allowed to mingle and to enjoy , but if i were to seek information that was not allowed, the magenta doorway would appear again... Good post Saj. Your at the door my friend
Old 31-12-2006, 09:13 AM
ck10n3

I would like to hear more about the magenta experiences. Anyone?
Closed Thread