Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-12-2011, 05:05 AM
samanthanightly

Sharing a Dream with Someone

My twin flame and I are in the separation period of our journey, we're still friends.... but yeah. Anyways, the other night I had a dream with him in it where we were conversing about things that are happening between us right now and he told me "you do know we're both in a dream right now, right? we're sharing this dream together" and I have never ever everrrr had a dream where someone else TOLD me that I was dreaming. I've become lucid where I myself have realized it.... but my entire dream after he told me we were dreaming together-

we were walking through different scenery and each of us were describing what we thought it looked like. for instance, we were in a theater and I said it looked like the auditorium from our high school and he told me "no, look at it differently... its the stadium where we saw the 'rock the bells' concert together" and these kind of events and shared views were continuous throughout the rest of the dream. And we were sharing our most intimate feelings and he was telling me things that I couldn't have made up in my mind

I've never experienced anything like that whatsoever. Please give me some feedback as in... is this even possible? Has anyone else shared a dream with someone? I wish I could describe it better cause the details and examples I've given don't do it any justice. It felt SO REAL, like he was really, really talking to me. But it seems SO BIZARRE to dream of SHARING a dream with someone where the other person is the one to make you aware of it. so confusing, my goodness
Old 28-12-2011, 06:33 AM
Administrator
SharedDreams-
This is a dream statethat can be planned so that you have the same dream at night as your mate. Or you maybe talking so someone you know andthey have had the same dream

Yes very possible.

I often share dreams with someone that is a "Mirror Soul" to me.

Lynn