Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltawaves
I found that a pwerful explantion of the two cultures and the left/brain right/brain connectedness leading us to be rewired into wholeness is spot on. I've been feeling like I am getting rewired for a few years now and polarity and wholeness has been coming up as a really important understanding in the past 3-4 months for me , thanks!!

Really?
Can't imagine what it feels like being re-wired? Well, almost, perhaps.
Polarity has been coming up alot with me too.
Been seeing a number of reasons to consider 'wholeness' as the only option!
Definately been changing also, and negativity is far less acceptable now than it used to be! lol - plays havoc with the system! lol
Also has alot to do with electric blue in this case.
Interesting stuff!
Love and light,
AM
Old 19-01-2007, 07:36 AM
deltawaves

Hey AM,

The re-wiring for me feels like pains in different parts of the temples, back/front of head, light headedness, forgetfulness of what happened yesterday (only remembering today), I know this sounds like senility (hehe) but my friend's nan is 94 and pretty senile and she is the happiest, healthiest woman cos she just lives in the NOW :> which is what the rewiring is doing to me I feel !!!
Old 20-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Polarity has been coming up alot with me too.
Been seeing a number of reasons to consider 'wholeness' as the only option! Definately been changing also, and negativity is far less acceptable now than it used to be! lol - plays havoc with the system! lol
Also has alot to do with electric blue in this case. AM

That made me smile AM only because I can relate so. Inside or outside or anywhere anymore....it does "...play havoc with the system!" All systems.

Have you noticed that the majority of (metalphysical, channeled, new age, spiritual etc. type) books published since around 1995ish, almost all of them have cover art in brilliant "electric blue"? This is the color associated with the sign/Age Aquarius (and other related things as you well know).

This "rewiring" business as it's been called has to do with our DNA being slowly (actually all this is happening really fast!) reconnected step by step. I can't imagine what all that includes or what all it will cause in us, but I know our whole center nervous systems have been undergoing massive changes for the past few years. Our brains (the old hemisphere polarity split I mean) has too, as is our digestive tracts, and so much more. We're morphing into new beings and the process gets uncomfortable sometimes.

I've mentioned this before, about a deep inner vibration that feels like an electrical current running very deep inside my body. That's an aspect of this "rewiring" process that is easy to be aware of. This isn't painful at all, just feels rather strange as it pulses off n' back on with perfect precision. It usually happens when we're asleep and OOB but as you get used to this higher energy, it happens more and more while awake too.

Has anyone ever felt the weird and sudden thing of......like falling out of your head? This is not the same thing as stepping or falling out of your physical body into the astral, but it feels that things in our heads (endocrine glands? etc) have been upgraded and/or activated and there's a sense of ultra fast spinning or movement or falling.

Many of these current symptoms and "rewirings" ect. go way back to the split or separation we went through between Lemuria and Atlantis. Ancient issues being currently reconnected and the 'switch' turned back on so the higher current is flowing through it all again....like the original model....but even better because of what we've learned since then.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:52 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltawaves
The re-wiring for me feels like pains in different parts of the temples, back/front of head, light headedness, forgetfulness of what happened yesterday (only remembering today), I know this sounds like senility (hehe) but my friend's nan is 94 and pretty senile and she is the happiest, healthiest woman cos she just lives in the NOW :> which is what the rewiring is doing to me I feel !!!

I'm getting pretty much exactly the same thing Deltawaves, except I am alos getting pains all over my body, not just the head. It's strange living in the Now; I used to live in the past and the future so much I was hardly aware of what was happening in the present.

:) enlighekndesrslf-slkjfnns

P.S. I just won 2 million dollars !!!
Old 03-02-2007, 08:18 AM
rose

enlightener's shout!
Closed Thread