Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Lapis

Color MU or LEMURIA

Seems we need a Lemurian thread for different reasons now. Over the past 3 years or so I've been posting (at different forums) about what I've called the left brain vs. the right brain situation and, another term I use a lot, the high Heart. IMO this and much more goes way back through time to the great period of Mu or Lemuria. (Lemuria or Le mu ria are one and the same place.)

From early childhood I've remembered 4 'past lives' but it wasn't until much later that I actually realized that that's what my precious memories were. One of these 'past lives' was in the beginning phases of Lemuria and I wasn't even "human". I was what would be called a Merperson or a being that functioned in and out of fresh water. What I remember of being there at that time may be rather different from your personal past life memories of having been there at a different time. It was a huge place that existed for a very very long time. Again please remember that what I'm saying is based only on what I've remembered.....your mileage may vary!

From what I remember Lemuria existed long before Atlantis did. After a very long period a group of Lemurians became restless and craved to learn more, to involute deeper into physicality, and to use different tools in themselves to do so. So this group of Lemurians left the Mother continent of Mu or Lemuria and traveled to the other side and landed on what came to be known as great Atlantis. They followed a different Path than the one the original Lemurians did, but of course many many Lemurians also went to Atlantis later to experience that too. There's no "right or wrong" group here....just different tools, energies and consciousness choosen to do the Work with on Earth at that time. In a word......polarity was birthed or anchored on Earth (physically) through these early beings playing out this powerful and very important and major learnings here.

My personal memories of being in early Lemuria had to do with helping to literally create the place. That's what we did.....we built Lemuria energetically. Early Lemuria was not as physical as we are today, it was far more etheric like and that's the energetic level it was built from. Many of the "ancient" places where built from different dimensions and then down-stepped into 3D or lower vibrating physicality.

Here's a really fast and simplistic list of what I'm trying to express that these 2 main groups were.

Lemuria -
Goddess or Matriarchal consciousness and culture
Nature, balance and beauty was their main creative tools
High Heart was their main creative tools
What's today called "right brained"
Much less density in the beginning but slowly anchored into physicality
They were from different dimensions/Star systems

Atlantis -
God or Patriarchal consciousness and culture
Technology was their main creative tools
Mind consciousness and awareness was their main tool
What's today called "left brained"
Became more dense physically with time
Like the Lemurians they were from different dimensions/Star systems too

With time both groups anchored into more dense or slower vibrating energies or physical reality and lived from there. And also with the passage of time these 2 main groups began showing what mind/brain tools they were using and not using. The Lemurians were what today would be called "right brained", whereas the Atlantians became what's called "left brained". Polarity......right down into our very physical brains! Eventually the Atlantians also ditched the high Heart pretty much as it got in the way of all that left brained mind stuff. The Lemurians became just as 'imbalanced' within physicality (polarity) and we today are still dealing with these ancient learnings. These ancient imbalances/polarity within physicality and it's all been 'normal' learing.

The Goddess consciousness came first as it must so that anything can be born out of it, and next came the God or Patriarchial consciousness and planetary experiment, which brings us to today! Today (the whole Age of Aquarius) we're healing these ancient splits and polaritys right down inside our physical bodies, hearts, minds and very beings. Our left brian vs. right brain issues and shut down higher Hearts are now being "rewired" so that we'll move into the next (3rd) phase of learnings beyond polarity and be whole brained cosmic beings. Now there's a wild n' wonderful thought isn't it???
Old 05-12-2006, 12:29 AM
Lapis

Post Lemuria

Here's some links to more info about Lemuria. I haven't read most of it, just zoomed through, so you'll have to decide about it all. I'm sure all of these are great but I noticed a few about Lemuria/Atlantis here.
*Apr. 2006
*Oct. 2000
*Dec. 2005
*Nov. 2005
*Nov. 2004
http://lightworker.com/beacons/

www.crystalinks.com/lemeura.html

www.crystalinks.com/lemuria.html

www.lemuria.net/article-lemuria-a-reflection.html
Old 05-12-2006, 12:33 AM
kundalini

Excellent article Lapis! By a strange coincidence ( which I would call synchronicity ) I have just been looking at some articles on Lemuria on a website. I'm not convinced about the existence of such a place although I am pretty certain that Atlantis existed. Having said that, since the time of Lemuria is placed at roughly between 400,000BC to 15,000BC, I do accept the possibility of the existence of such a culture.

Either way, thanks for posting this Lapis as I found it interesting in it's entirety.

EDIT: That 'reflection' article was one of the articles I have just read!

LOL!

Kundalini.
Old 05-12-2006, 03:58 AM
imageimaginer

Hi Lapis,

You should also tell everyone what Kryon has said about the Lemurians. Especially those that are still living in the mountain. Its very interesting stuff.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:02 AM
Lapis

Boy the Lemurian synchronicities are really flowing right now! What is it with the first week in December each year???

Literally minutes ago I was zooming through the long list of channelings by Lee Carroll (Kryon) and one entitled something something "Lemurians" caught my eye of course. I just finished reading it now and pondered about posting it here. Then I see your post imageimaginer about him and Mt. Shasta! Kundalini had this same sort of Lemurian synchronicity happen earlier today too. I've never read any of Kryon's material about the Lemurian's or much of anything else really. What I wrote above was my personal memories, but I'm going to try to read more from Kryon and The Group about this subject because it's activating in a big way now IMO.

Thanks for the synchronicities imageimaginer and Kundalini.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:59 AM
~Jay~

You are a rare and wonderful gem, Lapis. Thankyou so much for sharing that! It has given me some much needed further information and clarity.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Lapis

Thumbs up Lemuria aka Goddess energies

It always takes me a few days to (partly) understand what's happening when these big energy shifts come in. This time I've got other conscious participants.....Enlightener and you guys on this thread....and because of this I'm going to take advantage to get some points across.

In the past I've posted here and at other forums, a few days or only hours before Karen Bishop puts up one of her new "energy alerts", about very similar things as what she writes about. All this means is that those of us who are vibrating at the same energtic levels all receive and/or feel, sense, start reacting to the same energies at the same identical time physically across the planet! This thread, when I started it, what each of you has posted and ALSO had been doing yourselves to locate some decent info about Lemuria.....is all indicating the same thing! We call it "synchronicities" but it's actually (IMO) us responding to 5th dimensional energies and consciousness.

A couple days ago on Dec. 2, 06 an elderly male neighbor called me (out of the blue), asking me to help him with something. Last year on Dec. 6th, 05 this same man asked me to help him with a problem he was having, I did, and I and my elderly Mother both caught pneumonia because of it! He didn't and was just fine because the whole event wasn't for him, it was however for me and mine at another level.

I tell this story here because it and other things like the recent volcanic eruption in the Philippines that's killed many, are also connected. Remember the Dec. 2004 huge quake and tsunami around these areas? Today, Dec. 5th, 06 Karen Bishop wrote another new 'energy alert' (which you can now be emailed about if you want) and sure enough.....there's more big pieces of this Lemurian/Goddess/female 5D 'stuff'! I'll post it, entitled "Head Colds and Body Stiffness", over on my Ascension thread but it explains much about why we've been triggered by what we have been recently.

And Jaycee, what you've been going through in your mediation groups (and the other junk elsewhere) and my asking you if it sounded like time to start an "Egyptian" thread, is this too. Same ancient Goddess/Lemurian consciousness or as Karen B. calls it in her latest alert - "new feminine energy".

There's much more with all of this Lemurian business and I'll try to add a couple of what I think are very important articles showing the different aspects of Lemurian consciousness/energies returning very fast now.....through us!
Old 06-12-2006, 10:46 AM
~Jay~

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/leumurian1.html

The above link contains lots of different bits & pieces regarding Atlantis & Lemuria. Not sure I believe all of it, but it makes for an interesting read none-the-less!
Old 06-12-2006, 11:43 PM
Lapis

Some Kryon info on Lemuria

Here's a couple Q&A's from Kryon on Lemuria I just found.

1) Q: How do we know whether we're Lemurian? Is it important?

ANSWER: No, it really isn't important that you acknowledge what you think is your past. The spiritual reality is that if you were Lemurian, it's your present that you should be looking at.

The most important thing about you is who you are now. If, in the distant past, you were actually Lemurian, it's not a "past" attribute anymore. The energy of the planet is opening to Lemurian energy, and the spiritual seeds that were planted back then are now being watered. This means that the "Lemurian" in you is beginning to blossom. It isn't a "past" attribute at all. It's here now.

Don't concentrate or ponder on these things. They're not important for your study. You have enough to do as you handle the "heavy lifting" that all Lemurians are feeling at this time.

2) Q: Kryon refers to audience members as Lemurians and sometimes as angels. Please explain. And does that mean that only the people that have gone to that specific session are Lemurians?

ANSWER: This isn
Old 06-12-2006, 11:46 PM
kundalini

Most interesting, thanks for posting this Lapis.

K.
Closed Thread