Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2006, 10:54 AM
one feather

lung desease

hi all, my friend is suffering with pulominary fibrosis and i was wondering if any body could help with information on this please as i would be grateful if anything could be done to help her thankyou one feather
Old 27-11-2006, 04:43 PM
kundalini

Hi one feather,

I am not sure what information you are looking for but the following link details the causes and symptons of pulmonary fibrosis and a description of what exactly it is:

http://www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org/ipf.htm

Also, your friend could perhaps try crystal healing to help combat the disease...?

Thanks for reading,

Kundalini.
Old 27-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Deactivated Account
i will add your friend to my healing list onefeather xxx
Old 28-11-2006, 02:10 PM
one feather

thanks

hi n thanks guys one feather x
Old 30-11-2006, 10:49 PM
ljepotica

Hello one feather-maybe your friend can try some crystals-I got the crystal bible the other day and am going crazy looking up crystals;p

Some crystals for the lungs are:

beryl, pink tourmaline, kunzite, turquoise, amber, peridot...

I think your friend could wear it around her throat area-hope it helps...

Lje xxx
Old 01-12-2006, 12:43 AM
BLAIR2BE

i have read several times of cancer patients healing themselves through cycles of fasting and then a diet of RAW fruits and vegetables.
Old 04-12-2006, 03:52 AM
purplemint

One Feather,

It has been my experience that when we chose not to address our emotional and spiritual needs that eventually they make a appearance in our physical being. Lungs generally represents an area of grief that has not been released. I know that this can be a tricky point to come from, however I do believe that we all have the power to heal ourselves from within. I believe we provide our ourselves with opportunites to address our needs and it is up to us how we chose to move forward with the opportunites. Good Luck and Best Wishes to your Friend
Old 04-12-2006, 07:31 AM
Enlightener

Did she ask you that she wanted to be healed?

Enlightener
Closed Thread