Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-10-2022, 09:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Chaotic Dreaming?

I figured I would leave this here in case any of you experience similar things: I have a history of having strange, chaotic dreams. Sometimes I am more easily able to distinguish details, but other times I end up losing almost all details due to the fact that I am prone to dreaming a bunch of different things in one night. Usually one dream sequence will lead into another seamlessly, leaving me very confused upon waking because there is not usually any correlation. I have had certain people treat this as though it's some sort of unique spiritual ability, but am unsure whether I believe them. Earlier this year, I also stopped dreaming all together, which I believe could have been rooted in intense anxiety I was experiencing during that time-my dreams have since returned full-force. I was wondering if anyone else experiences dreams in this way, and whether or not it means anything more than just an overactive subconscious mind?
Old 15-10-2022, 02:07 AM
Experiencer
hmmmm just like me. I dream a lot at night at times, and like you its back-to-back, and vastly different but it always flows seamlessly. It's not always chaotic for me though, just sometimes. I believe this maybe because of having more than one higher self. The Ego is trying to catch them all for you to experience. I cannot confirm this yet, because I am still investigating. I'm recently starting to think I have at least two higher selves. It is strange. And I also have another theory on this chaos, but I'll hold off on that one.
Old 15-10-2022, 06:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, AstralTraveller, thanks for responding! I would love to hear more regarding your theories about there potentially being more than one higher self for each individual, as I am not quite as familiar with this concept as I could be. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who experiences these types of dreams, and when I say mine feel "chaotic", I don't necessarily mean in a bad way. In fact, I don't really think I have true nightmares very often-just random dreams which interest (and sometimes confuse) me.
Old 15-10-2022, 02:32 PM
Experiencer
I mean, "some" may have more than one higher self. And some will have one. Egos can have none too. But they usually are wandering ghosts.

I know what you mean by Chaotic. I almost never get nightmares or bad dreams. I can't even remember one at all, that is how rare it is. Chaotic meaning a lot going on.
Old 15-10-2022, 03:51 PM
Newbie ;)

I see what you mean. Looks like I have some new material to start digging into and researching.
Old 15-10-2022, 04:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker
I see what you mean. Looks like I have some new material to start digging into and researching.

Feel free to message me with any questions. I'm always glad to help!
Old 15-10-2022, 09:05 PM
Newbie ;)

I appreciate it!
Old 15-10-2022, 10:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker
I appreciate it!

Do you Lucid Dream? Or have full conscious when "sleeping"? If you do, I would like for you to stop, and ask whomever you see, "who am I". And write it down when you are waking.
Old 16-10-2022, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't believe I've ever lucid dreamed. I do try to remember and document any information that seems specifically directed towards me during my dreams, though. Sometimes when I'm on the verge of drifting off, I'll hear a voice say something specific and I'll try to document it ASAP.
Old 16-10-2022, 03:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

We always dream its he recall that is the missing link at times. We might feel that we have times where there is no dreams but the waking brain is shutting that door when our eyes open.

Dreams at times are something we do not want to have as they can have a darker side to them, but they are at times a message we need to hear or something shown for us to work on. Our brain will try to find a way to show us the right path if we are open to listen.

When falling a sleep a good method for opening to the dreams is to clear the day before you sleep. I have taught Dream Workshops and we used "Book Shelf" as a way to clear the day. What you do is build a bookshelf in your mind and then take all the things from the day and place them on the shelf. In doing this you are not getting rid of the things you have on your plate to do but you are for the night storing them. When you go to sleep open the door to the dreams to recall them when you wake. When you open your eyes take pen and paper and write down in point form what you recall, do not try to write a story that comes later. When done take the stuff on your shelf back and take it down.

What you might find is patterns showing up and a message that unfolds.

Lynn