Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-11-2022, 01:24 AM
Master

scrunching away from a snake

I dreamed I was in bed and I was scrunching toward the edge to avoid getting bitten by a snake... then of course I scrunched off the bed IRL. My face got a little bumped up lol...
Old 13-11-2022, 03:49 PM
Pathfinder

The snake in a dream has mostly a symbolic dreaming...

According to some, the snake symbolizes negative feelings you might have... If you have a stressful and threatening situation, then you need to acknowledge that you have those feelings and deal with them.

In your waking life do you have any situation that seems difficult? Do you have any negative feelings piling up?

Let's say that the snake is your negative feelings... your being afraid to be bitten, is being afraid to acknowledge that you have them, and deal with them...
by falling of the bed and having a bump on your head, is the aftermath of not wanting to deal with what is going on in your subconscious...

My guess is, this dream is a warning that you have some negative feelings inside of you that you have to deal with them, before you "fall of the bed"... if you do recognize them, accept that you have them and deal with them, then
you will reach some clarity about yourself...

you may also undergo some transformation that was bound to happen sooner or later, and it can be either the easy way (interpret the dream on time, and deal with your feelings, reaching clarity with no pain) or the hard way (fall metaphorically off the bed, having the bump on your head, but at the very end reaching clarity with a little pain that could have been avoided).

I hope I gave you a head start to do some soul searching of your own...

Old 13-11-2022, 06:58 PM
Master

Thank you! But I've always got stuff to face, it is never ending. Never a rest from it. I despair about that sometimes...
Old 14-11-2022, 10:32 AM
Master

after some adventures in a hotel, trying to avoid the security guards among other things by going up and down the elevator, I was lying on the reception desk. there was some robot that someone was controlling, trying to shoot me with a lazer. I threw my TV remote at it, and a pillow, and disabled it(which happened also IRL) I was scared I hadn't disabled it because it was still pointing at me and sparks were coming out of it... then the guy came with his own lazer. I remember he was kinda short lol...

Then as I scooched away from him so he wouldn't shoot me with the lazer, I landed off the bed again... although at least I didn't hit my face this time. funny thing is this time I was scooching in the opposite direction from what would have been the edge of my bed when I landed off the bed...

this is becoming a habit...