Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-04-2022, 02:22 PM
asearcher

I'm afraid even if I did that my younger self would not get my older self .Sigh. I'm just hopeless ;)

Perhaps I should mention I once did try (not just talk) something but that was past life related and it was as if some beings not visible to the eye of others there that day intervened so I could not do it, what my intention was to do, plus my past life self nearly fainted apparently, began to shake etc (witnesses, would read what they had to say about it and because I read it after I had this experience and not before - I can't say if it was like that from the start so I don't know if I actually changed anything), and began to cry, but still trying to maintain what was earlier planned and go through with it. The witnesses to this event was my past life self's close friend and my past life self's partner and someone else so it was written about so that I could read it.

That could have happened even if I had not done that, but i will never know. Last time I tried that. Those beings - I don't know what they were but they did not like that, they were almost like shadows in a group and they were trying to separate me from still staying in my past life self body. For some time there was this struggle and even if I thought I had made it, I had not, and I could only witness my past life self proceed. I know she was afraid to not proceed but at the same time this was not something she wanted to do, but they had frighten her into it. It would have been wonderful to know what her life would have been like had she not done it. I believe it was a decision she always came to regret. She was afraid of their anger and she did not want to hurt anyone (emotionally).

It is so typical. That was a moment I really wanted to change in my past life. Perhaps I only made it worse.

Last edited by asearcher : 20-04-2022 at 03:32 PM.