Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 01-03-2022, 12:24 AM
Master
When Time travel is invented ..

When do you think time travel will be invented???

I reckon at least a 100-6000 years from now: I was watching the looper and 30 years of time travel seems like a lot: you could win the lottery, travel, meet that special someone, you couldn’t kill your grandfather if the paradox is only 30 years- the paradox would result in when it was made- I reckon they are working on the possibilities right now—- but 30 years is a lot??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 28-12-2022, 01:31 PM
Pathfinder

I hope that when or if time travel is invented that it's not only the rich people who get to use it !!
Old 31-10-2023, 08:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert100
I hope that when or if time travel is invented that it's not only the rich people who get to use it !!
Possibilities are more higher then 80%
Old 04-11-2023, 02:46 AM
Newbie ;)

I think time travel has already been invented. Or at least visitors from our future come here for various reasons. Which means though it may not be invented to us, future time travelers have the technology to visit our current time. Say the technology was invented in 2028. People could then go back to our current time of 2023 and give us the technology so then it would really have been invented before it was invented. Such is an interesting thing about time travel.

I remember seeing a video online from a supposed time traveler. He explained that he worked in classified programs dealing with time travel. He went on to say that from his experience it was developed in the 1980’s in Russia.

Another supposed time traveler from 2033 said that in 2028 time travel was officially released to the public for time travel vacations, and that many people partake in this.

I also think there are time travel “fixers” who go back to different times to change outcomes of future events. Which would be an awesome job to have.

It’s a very interesting subject.
Old 07-02-2023, 09:03 PM
Experiencer

One time-travels by incarnating in reality systems of linear temporality, temporarily. Otherwise, there's no time to speak of, when one is everywhen and where.

__/\__
Old 08-02-2023, 04:23 AM
Knower

There are accounts that the outcome of WW2 was affected by time travellers

For example

https://exopolitics.org/did-the-us-u...-world-war-ii/
Old 09-02-2023, 01:43 AM
Ascender

Influences--in the form of ideas, knowledge, philosophies, beliefs etc. transcend time.
Old 09-02-2023, 03:01 AM
Guide
Time Travel has always interested me.

Thanks, Mora321, I'm going to check out that article. Are there any books on time traveling?
Old 08-11-2023, 07:00 PM
Pathfinder

If the supposed time traveler from 2033 is right and they allow time travel vacations then perhaps the UFO's people see now are us from the future.
I find it all interesting.
Old 09-11-2023, 02:20 AM
Newbie ;)

That's a great point Albert. I've heard some people say that some of these UFOs are people from the future. Definitely is interesting.