Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Monkey

Dreams about time travelling.

Hi,

I have experienced a couple of dreams about time travelling. I have also had some strange experiences which I call 'time collapsing' because it feels like the past, present and future are all in one space and moment. Its hard to describe. I feel aware of myself in the present but its like I can feel like I am in the past as well. I don't know if I would call it time travelling though, what it may be is that I get to clairvoyantly engrossed in a place that I am sensing the past and present, simultaneously.

I did have a strange dream once where an Native American from the past and I came too within the same space. I had been given a trance inducing drug in the dream (never done drugs or alcohol in my life) and when I woke up it was to discover that he and I were sharing the same body in this present world. He was totally confused and tried to cross a busy street and was saying something about having to get back to save a drowning boy. In the dream I was coming in and out of consciousness and finally someone from the group realised we had wandered off and they came to guide us back inside. It was the strangest dream I have had and it felt like one of those time collapses things, like this person and I happened to meet in my dream space.

It would be nice to time travel, though I don't know if I would want to know what is in the future.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Barbara With

Time Travel

I believe we will one day discover how to unlock something within us that will allow our consciousness to reorganize our molecules into another spacetime. I believe we will teach our awareness to go quantum and figure out how to perceive the change of spacetime from there.
Old 31-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Enlightener

Dreaming is when our spirit departs with our body and we travel around in the dreamspace. In doing so in some dreams we travel to times that are ahead of us physically and in doing so learn something about our future. Deja vu is when we live out a moment that we had experienced before in one of our dreams.

Enlightener
Old 13-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Bluedigits

Smile Namaste

I've had one time travel dream, and it had something to do with degrees. I kept trying to step ahead of the number they were assigning me, and this upset them.
It seemed very real, and resonates with my sometimes impulsive (tiger zodiac) nature..
Whoever I upset was intent to punish me but I was saved by someone in the nick of time.

It could have been an astral experience. It was very vivid, and I can still remember it. Some of my dreams are like this, and the memory stays with me.

Your dream about the Native American is fascinating, though at the moment I can't logically make heads or tails of it.

*cooky grin*

Happy Moonday!
Love&Light
-Blu
Old 14-09-2006, 06:18 AM
mikron

thanks everyone for sharing here becuase it leads to finding out more information about ourselfs and living life creativly !

mikron
Closed Thread