Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-07-2022, 07:57 PM
Seeker

Color Everything Is Evil

Lately, the subject of my life rotates around evil. I have been dreaming night for a while now that I represent darkness and Satan and have scary malevolent powers that I show off, and I am enjoying this evil feeling as well. When I wake up, I do not feel this evilness, and cannot understand why I am dreaming of these terrible actions and desires.I also have spirit guides who tell me that I have committed terrible atrocities in my past lives and that this is my last incarnation. So, where am I going from here? I do not believe in heaven or hell, but I don't think I'm going to qualify for complete consciousness with Source. Am I going to be in a void for all eternity? I am afraid...
Old 08-07-2022, 08:44 PM
Administrator
This does not mean that you are evil. our subconscious takes over whilst we sleep,
this could mean that you have unresolved issues that need addressing
not resolving them are making you Angry.

Namaste
Old 08-07-2022, 09:21 PM
Exactly, Native...subconscious stuff..and let me tell you, Shari ...your essence is wonderful..:)
even if you have been a murderer (and I have known one that confessed to me)...
STILL, your heart and soul are sweet...as sweet as a puppy.
(So what if you got mixed up along the way somewhere...)
Smile, drop this evil stuff in your mind, move on....I bet your dreams will change...
in fact, ASK for them to change before bed.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-07-2022, 04:59 AM
Master
Every life is an opportunity to overcome, or for that matter every moment. These dreamscapes are really opportunities to feel what activates deeper inside you. It’s through feeling and letting go you make peace with you.

I’ve had to walk through terror dreams, terror dreams awake, it all supported me to let go of fears and emotions I didn’t need to continue holding onto.

If you can reframe it as being an opportunity to understand and just feel and let go, without your mind telling you it’s not right, your bad or evil, you’ll find peace and as Miss H shared, you’ll dream differently.

If you understand we are all a continuum of creation that can change our mind at any time, feel differently moment to moment then you just let go without judgements on yourself.
Old 09-07-2022, 12:46 PM
asearcher

Hum yes...what can I say. I recognize this.

I've edited, deleted large part of what I wrote as I fear it was too many words. I agree with everyone above.

I don't know if you think back at childhood and/or teenage years or any other time in your life when you have been accused of being bad or believing you are. If you can't remember a clue can be if a partner of yours have been seen maybe not by you but by others as "bad" boy or girl.

You may have had or have at current some blues or anxiety, old issues, not healed that need addressing and like they say above it then rises up when you sleep.

It can be low levels taking advantage of your fear and trying to pump it up but they are just that, just low levels. I would not listen to them. It can be your own fear talking or them, it don't matter, don't listen.

I think we can for instance be born as bad in this life, someone who has for instance a personality disorder like suffering from being on the narcissist spectrum or psychopaths spectrum, but be still good at heart, in the spirit, was before and will then return to that nature after death. There are things in the brain that simply are not there and this is not something that the one having this can help, born that way or made that way early in life. It can be that you lack a certain type of empathy, the brain can't produce it. That could have been your story, your case in a past life. Then trust that you were meant to be that way in that life, and in this you are not. The fact alone that you can feel fear speaks well for you if so this time around (as psychopaths for instance can't acknowledge, feel it).

I don't know if it can help you to think of life as theater and that we all got a role to play, it is only a role. Then you go back to spirit, to your good self.

I think if you do work to own your past (past trauma etc) it won't own you.

Once you get control or get rid of your fear I don't think you will have these nightmares or such things said to you.

One other thing you could do besides working on healing is to surround yourself with loved ones, good relationship you have now in life. If you have one or few that is not working to not give them the best of your energy but take a break from that and focus on yourself, self love, self respect.

Last edited by asearcher : 09-07-2022 at 04:18 PM.