Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 22-04-2022, 06:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Kind of funny.
I dont know who I am.
I am going to ask myself who I am. So who am I going to ask?
Ah who the hell are ya ? Come on be honest !

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 22-04-2022, 06:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Always, when focusing on a consistent sound or consistent tone in meditation and holding your awareness consistently ... it clears it empties it .... the emotions ...greater receptivity of source consciousness of more positive emotion and well being.

Very good. How do generate your sound, is it a mantra you use ? Or are
you yourself attuned to some internal sounds ? Thanks.

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 22-04-2022, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
How do generate your sound, is it a mantra you use ? Or are
you yourself attuned to some internal sounds.
Doesn't matter what sense, internal or external. The point is that you have the greatest ability to focus consistently and undistractedly upon it.
Old 22-04-2022, 02:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Ah who the hell are ya ? Come on be honest !

I am whoever I perceive myself to be and it changes allot.

I am an appearing appearance of a dissapearing dissapearance appearing as dissapearing appearance appearing as a dissapearing disappearance dissapearing as a dissapearance appearing as an appearing disapearance dissapearing into an appearance of a dissapearance appearing as an appearance appearing as a dissapearance appearing and dissapearing as an appearance appearincing an appearance appearing as an appearance dissapearing as a dissapearance, of a pear, dissapearancing as a dissapearance dissapearing an appearance of an appearance that is appearing as a real appearance that is really appearing as a reall appereance of a real appearing appearance appearing as a real dissapearance of a real dissapearing dissapearance appearing as a real appearance of a dissapearing dissapearance appearing a dissapearance appearing a dissapearance appearing as a dissapearance appearing a dissapearance of an appearance dissapearing a dissapearance...
Old 23-04-2022, 06:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Doesn't matter what sense, internal or external. The point is that you have the greatest ability to focus consistently and undistractedly upon it.

Reminds me of what Alan Watts said, if you can't meditate in a boiler room
then you can't meditate.

Old 23-04-2022, 06:59 AM
Master

Quote:
I am whoever I perceive myself to be and it changes allot.

I am an appearing appearance of a dissapearing dissapearance appearing as dissapearing appearance appearing as a dissapearing disappearance ..

In the end I suppose there is something that recognises all the arising and falling, all the comings and goings, all the ins and outs,
all the birth and death. If we allow ourselves to recognise it or even better still we are 'allowed' by our lovely society to recognise these things.
If we are allowed to get up close to the 'phantom' to the illusion and see it for what it is. Sometimes life puts some of us up close
to the comings and goings, makes us experience it closely, in the form of 'death' trauma and suffering, some say it's grace others karma
from a past life etc. but we are forced to confront it, others are not it seems.

The witnessing is what changes things and a certain ruthlessness with the Bull on offer in society at large lol. So you can come back
and participate in the Bull again but this time you will be changed and aware and your Bull will be a little bit different than the
average Bull going on even though it's the same types of activities still going on still appearing and disappearing.

Last edited by Joe Mc : 24-04-2022 at 04:06 AM.
Old 23-04-2022, 08:49 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
It's ego that enforces that worldview of boundary and separation.
Yes, one can be aware of ego, the potential exists but whether the choice is made to become aware is a different kettle of fish. The ego is differentiated consciousness, nothing to do with separation. Blaming the ego is nothing more than superstition and frankly, almost every discussion of the ego turns into a mess.

If ego is just another object of consciousness then that's all anyone is. Duality and separation are just objects of consciousness.

And don't forget the objects of awareness too.
Old 23-04-2022, 11:52 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The ego is differentiated consciousness, nothing to do with separation. Blaming the ego is nothing more than superstition and frankly, almost every discussion of the ego turns into a mess.
Differentiation is separation and that's exactly what ego does. I, me, you, them, mine, yours, theirs, etc... Stating a simple fact is not casting blame. The perceived mess seems to come from ego defending its turf, its primacy and I don't think it's a mess at all. In fact I think it's a most worthy topic of discussion because it can be so uncomfortable. In essence it's a form of Self-inquiry if practiced in a deep introspective way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
If ego is just another object of consciousness then that's all anyone is.
Depends on one's perspective. That is, is one the ego's personae or the consciousness that is aware of the ego's personae? Ultimately speaking.
Old 24-04-2022, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Depends on one's perspective. That is, is one the ego's personae or the consciousness that is aware of the ego's personae? Ultimately speaking.

You are consciousness, but more than it, that can only be understood by understanding what absolute existence truely is. And how consciousness inherets aspects of that for experience. This allower of aspects are non physical and timeless and can only be logically realised to infinite relativity. And what is at the core of it, not relative, allowing relativity and consciousness to exist?

What one is is undefinable, and thus it is evermore definable. To Infinity and beyond. When we realise how consciousness is made possible, then this doesnt change infinity but we will understand more clearly what it truely is beyond our ability to experience (but logically knowable evermore fully and precisely and specifically) also, and how and why it inherets aspects of infinity from non aware infinite existence.

Gotta understand the relationship between the dual and nondual. And how that relationship is even possible. Which requires unity consciousness which we as humanity are reaching in the near future. That is why we are able to even ask these things. Because we are at a part in the cycle that we can begin realise these things more fully.

How can non duality give rise to duality? Where does that duality come from? It is not a seperation, because seperation requires time and space... Existence is beyond that. So how can eternal infinite non dual existence bring about anything other than itself? If there is ONE ALL. Then how can that ever become just one in all. How is that holograpicity come about?

We know non dual is existence itself. But we dont know how that can make dual consciousness possible. So we are consciousness, but we are not yet aware what it really is and how come it exists. What causes it to exist.

You see, existence is not conscious. Consciousness is subject to existence, not the other way around. Experience is subject to consciousness and thus yes this universe exists within our consciousness. Just like many other universes. But really, beyond all that, existence IS ALL of that, our consciousness also, but only aspects of it are our consciousness, at a time. And thus ever changing and dual is our consciousness.

And how does infinite non dual existence being without becoming, bring about infinite dual consciousness being with becoming. That is the question that will really reveal more of what we actually truely are at the deeper core even beyond our awareness. By understanding how the nonaware totalilty of infinity brings about awareness.

The real question is how does that which is being, suddenly give rise to a becoming? Not our consciousness giving rise to the becoming of experience. But how the non aware being brings about a becoming that then becomes aware due to relativity being born in duality and vibrationality. How does that which is non-vibratory give rise to vibratoriness? Also the duality and cycle of being aware of thing and just aware. What makes that cycle even possible? Where does it come from. At the root what is it connected to. We know what, but we dont know how that connection is made or how it can even exist. It is connected to existence as all things ultimately are arising from that. When absolute existence never changes, how can change be rooted in it?
Old 24-04-2022, 02:54 AM
Master
So what we are doing is taking the 1st dimension and reach back into the 0th dimensions. How to reach it is through time and space, which we are already eternally doing. Expanding out in order to more precisely come back to the center. Because we know the 0th dimension is connected to the 9th. As the 9th inherets most of the qualities of the 0th, and we know that realising the 0th th requires physical time and space beings to reach into the the balance of itself by aligning it with the 9th dimension to allow the 9th to pierce through physical time and space, which then time and space beings such as becomes aware of the 0th. Which then gives rise to the awareness of the non aware 0th dimension, causing us to become God Consciousness. Capable of literally making or producing consciousness'.

Which means we have completed an eternal cycle. Where we can realise ultimate oneness even beyond awareness of the 1st dimension. This is really what all humans are reaching for, which includes all of the planet in all of the dimensions and the totallity of all the universes that simultaneously co-exist here and now. We are not doing this alone. We are receiving assistence and support from across all of creation to accomplish this expanded realisation of unity into ultimate unity. And so far it seems like we are going to accomplish this. As a humanity. Which is why we are experiencing so much limitation on earth now. Because we are literally returning to God Consciousness, as literally as becoming it.