Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 10-03-2024, 03:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Reactions to meeting an ET Experiencer

I'm an Experiencer & have been in the ET program for approximately 64 years. Through the years the encounters varied from daily, weekly, monthly and now twice a year. I've had encounters with greys, Whites, Nordics and Reptilians.

I have a question. If you met a lifelong ET Experiencer, like me, how would you react?  Would you ignore me or ask questions?

Example #1. Last year I went to a very small UFO conference. Someone asked me if I saw a UFO and if that's why I'm here. I said, I'm an ET Experiencer and I'm here out of curiosity. I've not been to a conference in 20+ years. I asked, what about you? The man was silent, just staring at me. He stuttered, um no I've never seen a UFO. He didn't ask questions and he kept staring. When I walked away, I noticed a few people near us were silent and averted their eyes when I walked by. No one asked questions.

Example #2. While doing some research on visiting Las Vegas, I came across tours to Area 51. I emailed the tour, letting them know I'm an Experiencer. And the reason I contacted them was to let them know, if someone on the tour asks me if I believe in UFOs, I will tell them I'm an ET Experiencer. It's something I won't bring up unless asked. I then said, I don't want to make other people in the group uncomfortable. And I also asked, have you had Experiencers in the tour group who talked about their experiences and how did others react?
The tour group sent me short reply, "we welcome people with all interest levels". That was it, no questions and no answers to my questions.
Old 11-03-2024, 07:29 PM
Knower

Hi! Yup, lifelong experiencer here. We're almost the same age too. Of course, I'd ask you questions!

It's a really awful feeling when people do what you went through. I'm sorry that happened to you! I've gotten similar stares and what I call "that look" when they never talk to me again. I've learned not to mention too much. (Except in forums.) It's like people have these incredible, wonderful experiences and can't wait to tell others about it, but they can't because they have to hide it from everyone because of "that look."

Lately, I've been watching a Youtube channel called "Sterling Psychic Medium" where he channels answers to people's questions each week. He has a new video almost every Sunday (it usually shows up on Youtube between 1pm-2pm East Coast Time, USA). I don't agree with everything he says, but he mentions ETs in almost every video. Not sure if you'd be interested in watching his videos or not.

Sterling mentions that in a few years, the ETs will start making their presence known worldwide by appearing in person and the media will show them. Not sure if that's true or not, but I sure hope so!

You probably know this, but just in case, if you like some of the ETs who've visited you (and I'm sure you know they're very psychic), you can probably contact them by thinking of them and sending a whole bunch of love towards them. Personally, I've found that they're usually busy, but one of them almost always sends a beautiful, fine-type of energy (versus rough-feeling energy) that happens all over the top of my skin. I thank him for it, in my mind, hoping he'll get the message, and I'm pretty sure he does. The energy lasts a few minutes. It's really wonderful.

Well, please know you're not the only lifelong experiencer! And I'm sure there are many, many, others.
Old 14-03-2024, 12:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Klaatu24 - So much I want to chat about. Thank you for your reply. I will reply with more later.

For now, I will mention my ET caregiver. He left me when I was in my mid 40's. I called him Z because I couldn't pronounce his name. When we last spoke he said, I'm going away and you won't see me again. When I said, no you can't leave me, he smiled and said, we don't live forever. He was white, similar features to a grey, yet taller than a grey. He was patient, kind and gentle with me as a child.

The whites are so different from the greys. The Greys & I have a mutual dislike of one another. Sometimes I wake up, enough to wonder off. They get upset when I try to wakeup other people I see there. 😂
Old 16-03-2024, 05:58 AM
Knower

Hi CassandraApollo! I'm so glad Z was so kind to you! Sure wish I could've met him!

So sorry you dislike the Greys. To me, some of them were really, deeply loving (though some were really kind of clinical, just busy doing things with whoever was on the table, and they didn't want to be bothered by anything else).

That's so cute that you'd try to wake up other people! Though I'm sure the Greys would be upset -- especially the clinical ones because they seem like the no-nonsense type.

Were the whites you saw a lot taller than the Greys? I remember a Grey who was always there when I was on the ship, and he was a lighter color than the other Greys, and maybe about 1-2 feet taller than most of the other Greys. I just thought he was a Grey who was a little taller. But maybe he was one of the whites?

I've read about Greys who are around 8-10 feet tall, and the article said they don't usually show themselves to humans because they know seeing such a tall Grey would frighten us and they don't want to scare us. (I never saw a Grey that tall.)

Did you ever see any of your family members on the ship? Once I remember my sister being there. When I had a chance to ask her (back on Earth), if she remembered being on the spaceship, she switched the subject and wouldn't talk about it. So, I don't know if she doesn't remember, or just doesn't feel comfortable talking about it.
Old 17-03-2024, 07:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Another thread

I'm going to start another thread for shared experiences.
Old 18-03-2024, 03:08 PM
Hi, I've been here a long time ...I don't rem many talking about their one on one experiences.
I've seen a UFO pretty close...watched it silently 'float or drift' to the East.
Then decades later on the Discovery or History channel ...saw the EXACT thing I saw re-enacted!
With a policeman hiding behind bushes watching what I also saw!
My mouth dropped.

People can be idiots, sorry they were weird to you, geeze.
Let's see, was it Sartre that said, "People are hell."
I would say ..."Some people are hell."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-03-2024, 10:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, I've been here a long time ...I don't rem many talking about their one on one experiences.
I've seen a UFO pretty close...watched it silently 'float or drift' to the East.
Then decades later on the Discovery or History channel ...saw the EXACT thing I saw re-enacted!
With a policeman hiding behind bushes watching what I also saw!
My mouth dropped.

People can be idiots, sorry they were weird to you, geeze.
Let's see, was it Sartre that said, "People are hell."
I would say ..."Some people are hell."

That was some sighting! If you don't mind me asking, what types of feeling(s) did you have while seeing it -- like amazement or a bit scared or a friendly feeling? And do you remember any lost time, or any kind of feeling like time was warped or different?

It must've been such an incredible feeling when you saw the same thing on Discovery or History! To have it verified like that -- awesome!