Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Experiencer
Dangerous bears? Do they wear hats? Seems to me bears on the moon would be rather sad. No trees. No chocolate. We should bring them home with us.
Old 15-05-2022, 09:16 PM
Master
I think those bears on the moon do wear hats
Old 17-05-2022, 12:43 PM
Master
Wishing everyone here some fun, care and cheese! Enjoy the moon party
Old 17-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
Dangerous bears? Do they wear hats? Seems to me bears on the moon would be rather sad. No trees. No chocolate. We should bring them home with us.

Yes bring them home - dancing bears, all donations in support of a giant moon party - everyone welcome...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 17-05-2022, 08:06 PM
Master
Dancing bears on the moon sound fun
Old 18-05-2022, 08:23 PM
Experiencer
Is it easier to dance on a flat earth? I mean, dance floors are flat. Maybe we should mount some mirrors on the moon. Turn it into a bit of a mirror ball. That might get people dancing!
Old 20-05-2022, 08:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
You make me smile with your good choice of words Justin Passing - yes a smile and love for each other, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TopFgQ65CBw
Thank you one-light. I listened to the youtube and it really good. It is good to smile and love one another.
Old 20-05-2022, 08:55 AM
Master
Mirror ball on the moon it is then
Old 20-05-2022, 08:11 PM
Master
If the world is flat as some say, maybe the moon is - certainly looks flat from my garden at night... And 'maybe' just maybe its not as far away and its not as big - so if for say its just a little moon just out of our atmosphere, and if we could get enough of us we could have a barbecue in the middle, dancing bears in a circle around it - and we could all hold hands around the edge singing songs, and even play games after.

I was once 'yanked' out of my body one night 'awake' by my Guides - well next time I get that 'energy flow feeling' in meditation when I know I'm possibly close to AP time, i'm going to yank myself out of body... If I do this, I'll call for you all in the night and yank you out of your body one by one - just make sure you've got you jarmas on ladies and especially you Justin - then its party time...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 20-05-2022, 08:45 PM
Master
Dancing bears in a circle as you said