Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-07-2020, 02:31 PM
Master
Whoever or whatever you are. Why do I exist in between two nipples?

We are of the highest light and we greet you farewell. You exist in between two nipples because you are told to do so. And you have no choice regarding this question.

Who told me to exist in between two nipples?

We are told of the highest order of light that you exist in between two nipples because you simply do and have no choice to do anything otherwise.

Is that a good thing?

Yes, it is very good if you believe it to be so.

Where can I find these two nipples? (Excuse me to the forums, but I am asking because I'm trying to understand the information I am receiving.)

You can find them in between your legs. One for the light and the other one for the darkness.

I don't see any nipples in between my legs. How come?

Because you are an imbicel.

OOOOOOH, so you're telling me, that my pyooobocokcygeus (latin word for the readers) is basically the center of my being that penetrates through my entire being, like kundalini? IS that what you're referring to?

Yes, this is correct and you are right.

Then why did you say nipples?

To indicate the tolerance of light that is within this vessel. By which it is indicated to this tolerance of light by which you operate in between two dimensions of light/love.

Simply to strengthen our communication?

Yes you are right and you behold the truth at this moment in and of time and space.

So do you want me to sit straight? To flow the information more precisely?

You are correct. And we advice you to eat something to flow the information more precisely.