Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-12-2021, 04:23 PM
kjw47

Facts of true God worship

From Moses on up until this very day, when The Israelites were serving the true God, taught, served and worshipped a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah)--Thus when Jesus attended those places of worship, was taught, served and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah) as was every bible writer.
What happened?
The religion that came out of Rome is what happened. In their first council of Nicea in 325, no trinity god was being taught. It was added later at another council. Thus prior to that event, a single being God was served. In the 2nd century a man named Terrillion was considering God being a trinity-Thus a single being God was being served. The bible is clear-God does not change--The religion that came out of Rome changed him, thus billions have been mislead into serving a false god, misleading them into Breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.
In their own encyclopedia it states-The assimilation of a trinity God into a christians life did not occur until near the end of the 4th century. Among the apostolistic fathers there had been nothing remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective. 1967-Volume XIV--page-299)

Thus those being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily have become workers of iniquity--And Jesus assures to those at judgement- Matthew 22-23--He will say to those---Get away from me you who work iniquity, i must confess i never even knew you. Billions of jaws will drop to the floor.

They as well mistranslated certain things in the bible to fit their false council teachings. They didnt allow any to read the bible until the 1500,s, it was kept in latin until then. Once men read for themselves saw their own translations still exposed them as false and ran. However because of the certain mistranslations could not fix it. They had no clue.

These are all facts of true God worship history--- God warned all--Get out of her. It also says those that do not get out will be held responsible for all of her sins.

34,000 trinity based religions= a house divided will not stand. Run
Old 31-12-2021, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
From Moses on up until this very day, when The Israelites were serving the true God, taught, served and worshipped a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah)--Thus when Jesus attended those places of worship, was taught, served and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah) as was every bible writer.

The concept of the Trinity can be found throughout the Old and New Testament, and it does refer to ' One God '........
Old 31-12-2021, 04:54 PM
Master
Originally Posted by*kjw47
[34,000 trinity based religions= a house divided will not stand. Run]

Or you could try understanding what the 'Trinity ' means before you ' Run '
Old 31-12-2021, 05:33 PM
kjw47 - so in a nutshell could you clarify for me?
You are promoting 1 God...that excludes Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Just to clarify...no trick question coming from me. Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-12-2021, 06:45 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
The concept of the Trinity can be found throughout the Old and New Testament, and it does refer to ' One God '........
I just showed you facts of what happened-They are undeniable-Every scholar on earth knows they are fact. Your translations have been altered. I advise you to look.
Old 31-12-2021, 06:54 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
kjw47 - so in a nutshell could you clarify for me?
You are promoting 1 God...that excludes Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Just to clarify...no trick question coming from me. Thanks
That is right, it takes believing Jesus over errors translated in--At John 17:3--He teaches--The one who sent him = Father( John 5:30) is the only true God--At John 20:17--He teaches-He has a God like we do-his Father-While back in heaven( Rev 3:12) sitting at his Fathers right hand-Stresses to all that believe him 4x in a single paragraph that he has a God.
The capitol G God in the last line of John 1:1 is error a small g god belongs there. The religion that came out of Rome translated errors in. The word worship to Jesus is error, That greek word has 5 other meanings besides worship to God, obesiance to a king is one--Jesus is Gods appointed king. Daniel 7:13-15) If he were God he would always have been king and remain king Forever, but Paul assures-1Corinthians 15:24-28--Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and must subject himself--God does not have a God-Jesus does. God is in subjection to no one, Jesus has to be forever once he hands the kingdom back.
We all must choose who we believe--Jesus or errors--Its a 100% guarantee the real followers of Jesus listen to him. The rest are mislead by satan from centuries ago. God gave all the key for free-Matthew 17:5, he spoke from heaven and said--This is my son, the beloved in whom i am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM.
Old 31-12-2021, 07:05 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Originally Posted by*kjw47
[34,000 trinity based religions= a house divided will not stand. Run]Or you could try understanding what the 'Trinity ' means before you ' Run '
I know what they teach, by teaching it they call Jesus a liar--He was clear who the true God is at John 17:3 where he teaches--The one who sent him=Father( John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- the real followers of Jesus believe him over error. That is a fact. Even God told you to do just that-Matthew 17:5. Where God speaks out of heaven and says--This is my son the beloved in whom i am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM.
So all who refuse to believe Jesus are telling God and Jesus no. That is sad because Gods word is clear--By OBEYING Jesus is proof of ones love. John 14:15-24
Your scholars know 100% that every word in my op is fact. If they taught the facts-they would be giving up billions pulled in every year by those religions.
Why would i run. As David said to Goliath--You come with sword, javelin and shield, i come in the name of YHWH(Jehovah)

Here is another mistranslation by the religion that came out of Rome--There is no-I am that i am in the Hebrew OT. i will be what i will be is the real translating of the statement made there. But the false teachers( 2Cor 11:12-15) use the mistranslation to try and say Jesus was claiming to be God when he answered the pharisees. Before Abraham i am. He answered correctly that is all, he lived before Abraham.
Old 31-12-2021, 07:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
I just showed you facts of what happened-

Yes you did show me facts of what surposedly happened, but I can find Old/New Testament Verses regarding the concept of the Trinity.....
Old 31-12-2021, 08:35 PM
Many years ago, over a decade I was banned from a very active Christian site where I was very well liked,ha---
and some Mods fought for me.
Why banned? Cuz, as a baby Christian, I placed the Father first before Jesus,
who always pointed to the Father...and it seemed no one talked about the Father God, only Jesus.
Boy ...did they ever not like that ---owners were from the Church of Christ.
Obviously, this is a hot topic.
I prefer to let it go ..let people think whatever they want, I say...it's a hot potato!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-12-2021, 09:33 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Yes you did show me facts of what surposedly happened, but I can find Old/New Testament Verses regarding the concept of the Trinity.....

In the Greek language there is one word for either God or god, that is Theos. There had to be a differential put in to show which was which. And that differential= Ho-- In the second line at John 1:1 and the Logos was with Ho Theos and the Logos was Theos. It did not call the word( Logos) The God( Ho Theos) as in the second line. Other translations in history did it correctly but all were condemned by the ones using the error.
Now every wise person listens to Gods advice--Be like the Boreans and make sure of all things.
Jesus was called a god in the last line-- meaning has godlike qualities--Why? Because it was God who did it all through him-Acts 2:22

Here is another fact in the Hebrew language- Elohim is NEVER plural for the true God, just false gods. Elohim is not a name, it is a Hebrew word that carries various meanings.