Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Guide

Healing is Letting Go...

Hi,

Is Healing about letting go, because I feel when I get stopped in the thought, I stagnate, & blocks form.

When I turn the mind, it lets go, & I feel a sense of relief, but than I quickly grab back onto it because I am fearful of it being gone forever, but than the pain comes back.

I feel bad that I was not able to once again not heed someone's boundaries, & it stopped my growth.

When there is that relief, there is freedom, to move forward.

Sadness is okay though, just not when we get stuck in it.

I feel sadness in my throat.

I'd share this on the forum, but I feel I attract a lot of negativity right now, & been told a lot to go within, and I know I already know this answer, because I just gave it here to myself.

I feel like things are lifting more, but than I wake up to a day that feels like this, & I'm trapped. Or maybe just need to feel through it.
Old 18-02-2021, 05:03 PM
Master
Feeling and allowing yourself to enter into feelings is truly the healthiest and liberating catalyst to heal and fully release these kind of containment’s in the mind, body.

Being ok to cry if you need, being ok to let go of those restrictions in your mind body can become an active, present attentiveness in yourself, where you witness and know it’s all temporary flow and release.

Some aspects of letting go or release might be identified as ‘too much’ ‘too hard’ those markers require complete acceptance, with the same attitude, it won’t consume you, take over you but with loving kindness you can know it’s just a rougher patch to move through.

You’ll land the same.

Control and ‘over run’ feelings of emotion where by you can feel ‘you’ll lose yourself’ is all about letting go fully of the person your most familiar with as you. awakening to something new, is learning who you truly are as a true and authentic person.
Old 20-02-2021, 05:37 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Hi,

Is Healing about letting go, because I feel when I get stopped in the thought, I stagnate, & blocks form.

Healing is about healing, letting go is about letting go, they can be the same thing and they can be different. There is no correct answer. The answer is always dependent upon you and your case. I would need to know more to provide proper feedback.