Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-05-2020, 12:25 AM
Pathfinder
Planetary Origin

Hello everyone :)

It is some time now that I find myself drawing towards the crystal child mentality, that has helped me a lot treating myself the right way and knowing my abilities and purposes.

Yet as a human, I still have the need to define and label it all
I can't help but trying to name it as it would help me practice my purposes and inner peace. By now i've very much resonated with the Andromedan traits for example, but I don't wanna be carried by this poor online info as I was'nt yet able to make contacts and that sort of stuff.

What are some sources that help you clarify details regarding your origin/past lives/soul mission?
could a reading or therapy of some kind be helpful? I'm afraid where I live these things only take a religious shape to it and i'm seeking for as much unbiased info as possible.
Thank you!
Old 03-05-2020, 07:17 AM
Master
Hi,

I like the channeled information from Kryon myself.

The need to clarify details about these things is an intellectual trap. Life is about kindness and love, not where we have been but where we are going.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-05-2020, 04:26 PM
Guide
I found this website. I took the quiz and it says I am a Sirian.

https://www.spiritualunite.com/artic...tarseeds-quiz/

This link is to a quiz that has been around a long time.

http://www.pleiadesx.com/starquiz.htm

Here's one that is not very well written, I took and and it did not always have the correct answer for me. Too kindergarten type but you might find it interesting.

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/8418313/Are-you-a-Starseed

Here is another quiz, I got 36 out of 50 and I am a lot older than some of the starseed “guru's” claim starseeds existed. That is the thing about labels that make one special, they are subject to interpretation and bias.

https://in5d.com/quiz-are-you-a-starseed/
Old 03-05-2020, 04:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

The need to clarify details about these things is an intellectual trap. Life is about kindness and love, not where we have been but where we are going.

John

Exactly! A trap that keeps you from being your genuine self.
Old 03-05-2020, 04:52 PM
Pathfinder

[quote=WildHairedWoman]I found this website. I took the quiz and it says I am a Sirian.

Here's one that is not very well written, I took and and it did not always have the correct answer for me. Too kindergarten type but you might find it interesting.

Here is another quiz, I got 36 out of 50 and I am a lot older than some of the starseed “guru's” claim starseeds existed. That is the thing about labels that make one special, they are subject to interpretation and bias.

Yes I have been taking the first one telling me I could be Andromedan soul and it really resonated, but could'nt dig much further in regard of myself in it... it'll take time I guess :)
The second one gave me 84 score, kinda shocked me haha... what did you score there? I mean this means something
Do you mean you don't believe in starseeds existence or that this belief is binding you from knowing yourself better?
Old 04-05-2020, 05:38 PM
Guide
[quote=Gem Stoner]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I found this website. I took the quiz and it says I am a Sirian.

Yes I have been taking the first one telling me I could be Andromedan soul and it really resonated, but could'nt dig much further in regard of myself in it... it'll take time I guess :)
The second one gave me 84 score, kinda shocked me haha... what did you score there? I mean this means something
Do you mean you don't believe in starseeds existence or that this belief is binding you from knowing yourself better?

What I meant is that taking on a label of "who you are" limits you and keeps you in a box. It is a trap, easily set for anyone who has self esteem issues and thinks they need to be special.

I got over 90 on the second quiz the first time I took it, I have changed my mind about a few things since then so I score a little lower. I actually believe that thinkers always feel like they are different from everyone else. They see the cognitive dissonance of our social rules and it grates on them. (it does on me and I consider myself a thinker), but what grates more on me is the need for people to put everyone in a special box.

There used to be a website by a woman who was a complete mess and had to justify her inability to interact with others as that she was a starseed, and her criteria for that was based on herself and nothing real, only that she needed someway to make herself special to justify her bad habits.

In my opinion there is too much of that. A starseed was originally defined as a highly functional person, who even as a child knew how to navigate the social issues that all people encounter, as well as being gifted in some form or other (math, art, etc). Now it seems to be a way of escape.

Yes, there are people who remember past lives on other planets, but while you are in a human body on planet earth you are a soul/entity/what ever experiencing being human on planet earth. Don't shirk or belittle that by making it about something else. Embrace the experience, embrace who you are in relation to that and just be. When you know something find a way to integrate it into your experience rather that separate yourself from the experience.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:49 PM
Pathfinder
[quote=WildHairedWoman]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem Stoner

What I meant is that taking on a label of "who you are" limits you and keeps you in a box. It is a trap, easily set for anyone who has self esteem issues and thinks they need to be special.

I got over 90 on the second quiz the first time I took it, I have changed my mind about a few things since then so I score a little lower. I actually believe that thinkers always feel like they are different from everyone else. They see the cognitive dissonance of our social rules and it grates on them. (it does on me and I consider myself a thinker), but what grates more on me is the need for people to put everyone in a special box.

There used to be a website by a woman who was a complete mess and had to justify her inability to interact with others as that she was a starseed, and her criteria for that was based on herself and nothing real, only that she needed someway to make herself special to justify her bad habits.

In my opinion there is too much of that. A starseed was originally defined as a highly functional person, who even as a child knew how to navigate the social issues that all people encounter, as well as being gifted in some form or other (math, art, etc). Now it seems to be a way of escape.

Yes, there are people who remember past lives on other planets, but while you are in a human body on planet earth you are a soul/entity/what ever experiencing being human on planet earth. Don't shirk or belittle that by making it about something else. Embrace the experience, embrace who you are in relation to that and just be. When you know something find a way to integrate it into your experience rather that separate yourself from the experience.

Yes I agree very much, but I think all of it is about in which part of the process you are... I used to connect to so many people so easily, listening to everybody without having too much drama... but the wheels have turned and I found myself having it harder doing the old stuff, i'm more aware of my state of being which leads to further detachment from society, these things happen to many people as they try to do the right thing. I know things will change but for now getting to know myself is the best I can do, rather than keep lenting energy to others again and again. I just can't buy this "everybody is the same" approach anymore. killing creativity and will to live
Old 10-05-2020, 10:05 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

John

There's an ongoing saying in my country that goes:
"A people that do not know it's past - it's present is poor and it's future is hazy"
It refers to the collective but also applies to the individual to my opinion
Old 16-05-2020, 02:52 PM
Master
If I could become aware of the source of my being, then this "source" of my being, would not be the awareness that I am, of it.
Because I am the awareness, my awareness is the source of my being.
Old 20-09-2020, 10:32 AM
Master
Very ambiguous. One test tells me I'm from the Orion Constellation, another from the Plaides. Maybe I've spent time at both.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.